PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed

Brooke H
08-21-2017, 08:06 PM
Hi everyone.

I am home by myself today so i dressed up in a velvet purple dress, bra, panties and breastforms plus makeup done. I was feeling a little bored and i sometimes play games that almost have me stuck for a bit of suspense.

So today i have put on an extra bra and padlocked the back and then pulled the straps tight and padlocked them around part of the bed head. Only trouble is i always make the key within reach in someway but today i threw it towards the end of the bed but it fell off so i am stuck.

Any advice on what i should do before my wife gets home in 3 hours.

Thanks.

Nikki A.
08-21-2017, 08:28 PM
Ruin the bra and get it off or face the consequences. Next time be more careful

Brooke H
08-21-2017, 08:37 PM
I am trying to ruin it but its to strong

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a picture

MarieAnn
08-21-2017, 08:44 PM
Stay there until the wife gets home and see how much trouble you get into. Maybe she won't be so mad when she sees your predicament. :).

Brooke H
08-21-2017, 08:51 PM
She doesnt know about my dressing though and im really scared for her to find out.

BLUE ORCHID
08-21-2017, 08:55 PM
Hi Brooke :hugs:, As I set here LMAO Wondering how someone that has been here for 11years now could get themselves
so tightly stuck between a Rock and a Hard Place.

Could that maybe you have a secret desire to get caught, that always is a possibility.

I hope that someone finds you before you starve to death,

I also hope that you went to the bathroom first...:daydreaming:...

Hell on Heels
08-21-2017, 09:05 PM
Hell-o Brooke,
I suppose calling some sort of emergency services
is out of the question too???

Wait until you hear your wife come home, I'm sure
you'll find the strength to ruin those bra straps!

Or...simply pull the bed spread/blankets towards you, thus
bringing the key within reach.

Best of luck!
Much Love,
Kristyn

Brooke H
08-21-2017, 09:32 PM
Im running out of time. I cant think of a way out. What am i suppose to say or do. My life could be about to be turned upside down

Jaymees22
08-21-2017, 09:43 PM
This sounds like a fantasy to me, you're able to take a picture of yourself locked to the bed??

Brooke H
08-21-2017, 09:44 PM
I wish it was. My phone was right with me so was easy to take photo

Jaymees22
08-21-2017, 09:48 PM
Do you have anyone you could call or text that might help you??

Brooke H
08-21-2017, 10:07 PM
Nobody knows about my dressing so not really. My mum might have a suspicion but she has never said anything

JenniferR771
08-21-2017, 10:22 PM
Consider your situation as a test. A test of your ability to communicate with your wife when she steps into the room. Have you had acting lessons? Are you an experienced lawyer? Ran for office? You will need a plausible story. You will need to be very perceptive to read your wife's mood and her degree of skepticism. Be ready to negotiate. You bargaining position is poor, once she has the key in her hand. You may have to buy her a new car.
What were you thinking?
And next time(if there is a next time)--freeze the key in ice.

kimdl93
08-21-2017, 10:46 PM
A perfectly plausible scenario, of course. And the best possible advice is really quite simple. Just relax and wait for your wife to come home and unlock the padlock. Take a nap, pleasure yourself or meditate to pass the time. Perhaps you can reach the remote and watch the tv.

Rhonda Darling
08-21-2017, 10:48 PM
Ok. In the (paraphrased/butchered) words of the late, great Paul Harvey, "where the heck is the rest of the story"?

If this was an attempt to go out in a blaze of glory, Brooke has set the bar.

I hope she is not still locked to the headboard, pleading, while wifey reads all of Brooke's posts, views photos, etc.

On a related note, this does lend itself to a new thread idea. Hmmm.

Good luck, Brooke. Hope you're alright. I dare say you should have revealed your location to one of us, or to a best friend, to come and rescue you.

Tracy Irving
08-21-2017, 11:35 PM
if the bra has any stretch left in it at all you can just slide down the bed, removing it over your head like a t-shirt. Use your free hands to help get it off.

Becky Blue
08-21-2017, 11:39 PM
I wonder how the story ended?

Dana44
08-22-2017, 12:23 AM
Brooke, Hope you got out and if your wife came home, I guess the fireworks started. Let us know what happened.

Teresa
08-22-2017, 12:48 AM
Brooke,
I'm not sure if you are having us on !

It sounds like you're just having fun with us . OK maybe some of us have been in a similar predicament and been trying on a wife's dress and the zip becomes stubbornly stuck !

I was trying on a sundress when a customer called , I'd forgotten she was calling and stood peeping behind the curtains tugging at the zip, it may as well been padlocked because it wouldn't budge , of course it gets worse because you get hot and sticky . Eventually I manged to wriggle out of it by pulling it over my head , if it had been my wife she would not have been happy !

Brooke H
08-22-2017, 12:48 AM
I escaped just in time to get undressed and have a shower. I have a few little blood marks from the bra straps and i hurt my neck and back a bit when forced my body out of the dress and bra. I got lucky but i kind of wished she had gotten home so i didnt have to live a secret anymore but i was still relieved not having to deal with that today.

Dana44
08-22-2017, 12:53 AM
Wow Brooke, Just in time. Lucky you got loose and really you should have a talk with her and the next time you do this. She just might share this fantasy with you.

Brooke H
08-22-2017, 01:16 AM
I would love that but i dont want to risk destroying our marriage

ellbee
08-22-2017, 03:07 AM
Well, by keeping it a secret from her, one could argue that you've been doing just that... :thinking:

Bobbi46
08-22-2017, 04:54 AM
This thread sounds like a total fantasy and a dream! how are you able to post replies and send photos if as you suggest, and we are expected to believe that you are locked up as you say and want us to believe.

SheriM
08-22-2017, 07:56 AM
If it were me, I would not waste time on the phone.

Jenny22
08-22-2017, 12:06 PM
Rotflmao !!

susan jackson
08-22-2017, 02:48 PM
Personally, I always keep a razor sharp knife next to the bed in case of emergencies!

~Joanne~
08-22-2017, 03:51 PM
I just never tie myself to the bed ;)

Hell on Heels
08-22-2017, 04:34 PM
Hell-o Joanne,
Come on Joanne, everyone enjoys a good magic act!

You gotta wonder what Houdini might have done if he
had found himself in this situation???
Much Love,
Kristyn

Nora TBD
08-22-2017, 05:32 PM
so.........

How'd it work out?

- - - Updated - - -

oops... never mind. Just saw that you escaped in time.

Since I know you're ok, I'll share some lyrics from Warren Zevon:

"Put me in chains, and I will escape,
better not wait up, cause I might be late"

Erica Skifishski
08-22-2017, 05:36 PM
so.........

How'd it work out?

- - - Updated - - -

oops... never mind. Just saw that you escaped in time.

Since I know you're ok, I'll share some lyrics from Warren Zevon:

"Put me in chains, and I will escape,
better not wait up, cause I might be late"Yeah, or, had the wife seen, may have been:

"Send lawyers guns and money"

OP: sheesh! Glad you're OK. Playing with fire a bit, eh?

redtea
08-22-2017, 08:49 PM
Not gonna lie I got excited by this thread. The whole lock yourself up and throw the key away and experiencing 3 hours of that sinking feeling before reaching the finale everything has lead to.

I have seen similar fantasies where the girl locks the tight fitting dress with a padlock as well as chastity and makes the sissy boy do all the house chores.

I was kind of hoping for a "accept your fate" ending to this story with your SO laughing at you with the key as she takes pictures of you to post on facebook.

Rhonda Darling
08-24-2017, 09:27 AM
So Brooke, this story demands some additional details regarding your escape. The original photo you took shows you pretty well trussed up in an awkward position againt a metal headboard. Your second bra is somehow padlocked closed, you have a dress over both, and your bra straps are padlocked to the headboard, presumably a lock on each strap. could you describe in greater detail your Houdini-like escape? I've engaged in some self bondage when I was more flexible, and it appears you had few options.

Inquiring minds need to know!

sometimes_miss
08-24-2017, 01:58 PM
I've pulled stunts like this back when I was in my early teens and desperately wanted someone to find me dressed up and force me to stay dressed up while they 'used' me as their servant. Good old forced fem fantasies. Unfortunately, it doesn't usually work out the way we wish.......
Knowing how much my sister seemed to enjoy tormenting me back then, I had dressed up in her clothes and tied myself to her bed; it was one of those four posters with the canopy on top, so the posts were a natural for bondage play. Doing my ankles first, then I had configured noose knots with extra loops in order to make them nearly impossible to slide back up the rope, which I then simply put my wrists through and tightened them down just enough so that I couldn't find any way to reach them with my teeth to release myself. Being the good boy scout that I was, the knot at the top was quite tight. So when I got tired of lying there, and time approaching that sis would be due to come home, I then set about trying to undo the knot. Of course, I had expected that I would be able to wiggle it loose, but it took far longer than I thought. I managed to get myself loose only a few minutes before my parents came home. While I no longer tie myself up, I do remember all the fantasies that I dreamed up on how to risk getting caught by somehow locking myself into a situation where I couldn't get changed out of my girl clothes. Maybe I should write them up and post them in the writers section of our forum here.

We always need that ultimate option in case of true life threatening situations. You know, like if you've tied yourself up and see and smell smoke. Wouldn't want to be found all burned up and crispy wearing a half burned up dress, now would we?

In your case, the simple solution was to break the screen on the phone, and use sharp pieces of plastic or glass to cut the material.

In mine, the simple solution would have been to break the frame of the bed.

Both would come with necessitating the creation of some oddball excuse. But freedom would have been ours.

You can come up with all kinds of safe self bondage situations to put yourself in, all with a fail safe last resort tactic 'just in case'.

rian
08-24-2017, 03:15 PM
try to find any sharp thing next to you and start carving away to cut loose ,,,is it possible ?

Kayliedaskope
08-24-2017, 04:15 PM
Suggestion for next time if there IS a next time:

Key goes on a bracelet or anklet. Yes, technically "cheating", but even Houdini kept extra keys at hand for emergencies.

Or as someone else mentioned, keep a nice sharp blade nearby.

Fiona123
08-24-2017, 05:14 PM
You make up looks nice though.

BLUE ORCHID
08-24-2017, 05:29 PM
Yeah, or, had the wife seen, may have been:

"Send lawyers guns and money"

OP: sheesh! Glad you're OK. Playing with fire a bit, eh?

I just imagined that the wife would just flush the key down with the rest of the crap...:daydreaming:...