PDA

View Full Version : Because of Mom ignoring my cding.

Cherylgyno
08-23-2017, 07:53 PM
When I was 6 years old I found my Moms pantyhose, bra and rib knit body suit. Instantly I was hooked. I lost track of time and Mom saw the collar when she checked on me and adjusted the blanket. She then put her hands under the foot of the blanket and felt my legs. I fell asleep out of pure exhaustion. Later that night I woke up and took her clothes off and put them under my mattress. A couple of days went by and I remembered her clothes. I stuck my hands under the mattress and found a bag of pantyhose, rib knit body suits and bras. I put everything back in the bag and under the mattress. Next day I returned home from school and Mom told me to look in my dresser. There were the clothes out of the wrapper and folded in a drawer. A note said to stay in my room when wearing the clothes and that she would tell me when Dad was coming home. Every year Mom bought me new clothes and she would take me to a church to donate the others.
I was 10 or 11 Mom yelled that Dad was going to work overtime. A few minutes later she called me for dinner. A few seconds later she said to hurry. I put a pair of short pants and a t-shirt on and ran down stairs. Mom smirked and asked what I was using for boobs. Grapefruits. She looked at my legs and made a comment to keep my legs under the table. Mom said to remove my boobs. I took my t-shirt off and reached for the zipper in back. Mom tapped my hands and unzipped me. I pulled out the grapefruits. After dinner I put the grapefruits back in my bra and Mom zipped me. The next day Mom bought a few bags of balloons and told me to use them instead of grapefruits. This continued till I graduated and enlisted.
I got home from basic/boot. Mom asked what food I wanted, I gave her a few. Mom said there's some new clothes in my bedroom. I stayed dressed for most of the 2 weeks. The day before I left Mom asked me if I was a cross dresser. I said yes. She asked if I had a female name, I didn't. She said that I should think of one.
Fast forward about 30 years
My wife and I were having a quiet time at home. I was wearing a LBD. Mom walks in w/o knocking. Wife panicked and froze. Mom said Hi Cheryl. Wife relaxed. Mom asked me to put a shirt and pants on. Cut off and a tight tank top. Mom asked wife how I was able to walk in heels. wife said years of practice.
Next week Mom called before visiting. She asked who would be at the house. I told her Cheryl. I asked if she would like me to put a shirt and shorts on. Mom said no it's your house please be comfortable. Mom got more use to seeing me dressed than in male mode. Mom gave me a request to wear my LBD pantyhose and my fetish L cup bra to her funeral. I asked the funeral director and was given the go ahead. 2 years ago when my Mom passed away I full en femme.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for all your help Mom.

Tracy Irving
08-23-2017, 07:57 PM
Very nice story. What a great mom!

Lana Mae
08-23-2017, 08:02 PM
Wonderfully loving mother! Hugs Lana Mae

suzanne
08-23-2017, 08:09 PM
That's a beautiful story. Because of both your mom and your wife, most people in this forum will think you hit the jackpot. It's not accurate to say Mom ignored your CDing, however. Sounds like she encouraged it big time, but what I like to think is that it was No Big Deal to her, which is the ideal way to handle us. And protecting you from your father was huge. I find it funny that your wife temporarily freaked because she thought your mom didn't know about you. What I like best of all is that you seem to have no fears around how you are perceived publicly, and I think this is thanks to the women in your life.

Welcome to the forum!

Rachelakld
08-24-2017, 01:41 AM
some mums are just way cool about life

bridget thronton
08-24-2017, 01:52 AM
Indeed they are

Hell on Heels
08-24-2017, 03:38 AM
Hell-o Cheryl,
Unconditional love!
It's hard to believe any mom
wouldn't support her child, but
yours went above and beyond!
What a great woman!
And such a lucky girl you are to
be able to share your memories of her.
Thanks for sharing.
Much Love,
Kristyn

BETH H
08-24-2017, 04:47 AM
Unconditional love from mom

alwayshave
08-24-2017, 07:33 AM
Cheryl, It sounds as if you had a very understanding mother. What a beautiful story.

Angie G
08-24-2017, 08:20 AM
You had one awesome mom Cheryl.:hugs:
Angie

karrin
08-24-2017, 01:12 PM
what a beautiful story Cheryl, you are very lucky indeed. enjoy yourself.:) be safe. karrin

ClosetED
08-24-2017, 01:22 PM
Great story Cheryl! A real loving and understanding Mom. And wife as well.
Welcome to the Forum! 1 more post and you get full access
Hugs, Ellen

Dana44
08-24-2017, 01:23 PM
Cheryl, So nice to have a mom like that. What a hoot to grow up like that. I had tears reading this story.

Erica Skifishski
08-24-2017, 03:17 PM
Heart warming. That's awesome. You'll have to fill us in on the 30 year FF at sometime. Good on you and her! I'm guessing she already knew you were using the grapefruit. Those don't go missing from the fridge/counter without notice. Sour assed F-ers.

rian
08-24-2017, 04:15 PM
I really was happy to your story ,,What a magnificent Mom ,,,you should always pray to her name ,,how blessed you are to have such an understanding mom,,,,Im sure that helped you shape cheryl during the years to become more confident to your real identity .....good for you

donnalee
08-25-2017, 10:25 PM
What a sweet story.

susan54
08-26-2017, 04:35 AM
Good story but your mother provided you with women's clothes, encouraged you to wear them, made suggestions about a bust, then asked if you were a crossdresser?

megamanrulesall
09-03-2017, 10:28 PM
Interesting & lovely story. Your mom is awesome for supporting you.

Cherylgyno
09-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Susan. I thought the same thing when she asked.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello girls. Thank you for all your wonderful replies.

Judy-Somthing
09-04-2017, 07:34 AM
That's really cool of your mom.

At about 14 my mother caught me fully dressed up in women's clothes that she kept in the attic,
she said she "I don't mind if you dress in the clothes as long as you put everything back when your done".
She told other family members that I was going through a Phase!

AlanaG
09-04-2017, 07:13 PM
A very nice story. Thanks for sharing.

Karen RHT
09-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Your post brings back memories of my own mother Cheryl, thanks for sharing.

Karen

jazmine
09-04-2017, 10:19 PM
....That is sO cool! Awesome Mom!

Nikkilovesdresses
09-05-2017, 01:50 AM
I seem to be the only person who finds this story difficult to believe...

SaraLin
09-05-2017, 06:45 AM
I seem to be the only person who finds this story difficult to believe...

Not really. I find myself thinking "this is just a bit too good to be true."
Still - stranger things have happened, so I can't quite bring myself to DISbelieve it either.

I guess I'll have to remain at "o-o-h-h-h-kay, if you say so..."

CarlaWestin
09-05-2017, 07:22 AM
I really don't have any reason not to believe it so I'm going with heart warming. A couple of things I know from experience are that grapefruits are really uncomfortable and an L cup bra doesn't exactly work with a LBD. No mention of what that was filled with. Cantaloupes perhaps? And even though it's possible that this is a take on a story that I just happened to have read elsewhere called "Thanks a lot, Mom", I'm still going with warm and fuzzy.

CD Tammy
09-05-2017, 11:34 AM
There were pantyhose and tights under my mattress for many years as I was growing up, but I do not think my stepmother would have been happy had she found them.

immike
09-05-2017, 01:52 PM
Great story? I wish my family were more understanding,but I can not dare divulge my secret to anyone of the family,except the wonderful help&support of the people on here.I spent years,secretly wearing my mothers clothes,after she would leave in the morning for work.I would lock up the house,close all the windows&blinds&bolts on the doors&I'd spend hours perusing mothers closet,trying on all her dresses&her burgeoning stock of shoes,mostly heels.I also picked out different blouses,a short mini skirt,her blouses were silky soft&I'd pair it with one of her blazers&I'd go into her pantyhose drawer&lift a fresh,unopened pkg of pantyhose,put them on,chose a short mini skirt&a blouse&her blazer&I'd step into a different color pair of heels&spent hours walking around the house,practicing walking in heels.Over time,I began trying on her good business wardrobe,her many pantsuits&her very expensive skirtsuits,all the while cautious I may be caught by sisters,brothers,or worse,mother,at anytime.One day I was thoroughly dressed in
one of mothers good skirtsuits&heels,sitting at her make-up table,in her bedroom&I heard the garage door open&someone entering the house&it was my sister,so I bolted down the rear steps,in heels&hid in the basement,quaking in fear,until she left.That was very close&I get apprehensive still,as I dress freely,in my own home,using my late mothers wardrobe,which I secretly saved.I feel closer to my mother as I wear each outfit