PDA

View Full Version : An email I wrote to my wife ( no it's not a first coming out story $I had the oddest

2B Natasha
08-24-2017, 03:13 PM
I had the oddest dream Last night. First off it was a transition dream. Never had one of those before. The dream was all about the surgery. And the after care. For some reason in my dream. They had to operate on my foot to do the surgery. Had to remove a male
Foot Adam's apple thingy. But they also operated on the privates. That was odd in that when I looked down after they took the 3 day old bandages. The opening was like a closed up scare. BUT then as you asked what was going on. I felt a need to go to the bathroom. And when I went to wipe. Ketchup came out! Three wipes and it was done. But then it stayed open. Funny it looked more like a rip in the skin and not like a va-ja-ja at all. Felt like one. Just didn't look like one felt being in the sense like it just belonged there and it wasn't odd to me that it was there. the scare on my foot healed and off we went about our day.

Jump, and a net will appear.

Tracy Irving
08-24-2017, 03:25 PM
Wow. That is stranger than sailing to China in a rowboat.

Dana44
08-24-2017, 03:42 PM
Very strange dream Natasha, You must had a Pizza last night. I have strange dreams from a lot of pizza.

2B Natasha
08-24-2017, 05:45 PM
Dana44. I think it was the rose' I was drinking that night!

Dana44
08-24-2017, 06:15 PM
Aw, I guess enough of that would do it also. I have had some pizza dreams that were so awesome one ended up in my SCIFI book.

kimdl93
08-24-2017, 07:28 PM
And so are revolutions in surgery made! A new, and somehow less invasive SRS is achieve through the left ankle!!!!

Stephanie47
08-25-2017, 11:12 AM
You must have ate something that disagreed with your body. Pepperoni was too spicy? My bad dreams relive bad past realities.

Bobbi46
08-25-2017, 12:49 PM
Doesn't happen to me, I eat Pizza, I get wind! but no dreams LOL