PDA

View Full Version : Twelve Weeks

sabrinaedwards
08-24-2017, 04:16 PM
It's been 12 weeks since I have been Sabrina. As my wife and I have a DADT relationship, I have been hungry to dress. I am not asking for advice or complaining, it just feels so right to be Sabrina. As I mature (age), I feel less constraints. Right now I just feel so pretty, with my nails done and all made up. I do not know where I am going with this post, but I wanted to just connect with all of you! I know that some of you can relate to this and some my just say, "Oh well". Anyway, nothing out of the orindary and no wow. I'm just sipping wine and looking good in my LBD.
Love, Sabrina

Tracy Irving
08-24-2017, 04:40 PM
Wow, nothing out of the ordinary there. Oh, well.

Enjoy your wine and Sabrina time.

(sipping wine myself right now)

Keely
08-24-2017, 05:21 PM
Glad to hear you are enjoying your Sabrina time.
Keely time here now!:daydreaming:

Dana44
08-24-2017, 05:33 PM
Sounds great Sabrina, twelve weeks. Sipping wine. Yeah I am making spaghetti from scratch and sipping wine also. Made meatballs also.

Sharon budd
08-24-2017, 06:52 PM
When I drink wine en femme I get called a lush.

Lana Mae
08-24-2017, 07:14 PM
I stopped drinking alcohol a number of years ago! I am due some Lana Mae time though! Hmmm! Hugs Lana Mae

kimdl93
08-24-2017, 07:24 PM
you've been aroun a while Sabrina. And i am sure you've struggled with yourself and with your wife. So, where does this stand today? Is she aware that you dress in her absence and willing to accept at least that? Or does even the thought of you dressed evoke negative feelings for her?

rian
08-25-2017, 08:44 AM
That what we are here for ..just to communicate with each other for all our ladies problems ..now for example I'm wearing very tight dress , full of make up and just done my nails wearing a black pantyhose and enjoying reviewing all the information in the crossdress club ...that is our space girls ...feel free to enjoy and relax ....

sabrinaedwards
08-25-2017, 06:30 PM
My wife is not aware of my dressing or to it's extent.

Cherylgyno
08-25-2017, 06:59 PM
Sabrina. Keeping myself a secret from my wife only lasted about a month after we wed over 35 years ago. My wife knows that if I am not in a good mood, I need to dress. Grouchy me goes away as soon as I start to get dressed. 12 weeks? I think that I would implode long before then. I tip my wig to you for making it 12 weeks.