PDA

View Full Version : Feelings things differently.

Lea
08-26-2017, 10:29 AM
I am lucky that I have a supportive wife and I am at a point in my life I am able to dress quite a bit.*

With the increase time in dressing I have noticed several things that seems small but once I thought about them were very nice to experience.

My favorite coffee cup is hand made by a local artist. When in drab I just grab it and have my coffee. This morning I am dressed. I was drinking my morning coffee and holding it with both hands. I began to run my fingers over it just feeling the texture of it. Then I wondered about the artist and the work that went into making the cup.* It felt so nice moving my fingers over the coffee cup feeling the different bumps and ridges. Plus holding it with both hands with painted false nails was enjoyable.

One time we had some candles lit. I began to look at the flame and see its movement and its beauty.*

The more I dress I seem to feel and view things differently.

Do others have these type of*experiences or is it just me?

Fiona123
08-26-2017, 11:32 AM
You are in touch with your feminine inner nature. Is sounds wonderful.

Pat
08-26-2017, 11:52 AM
Other people experience it. Noticing it in myself at one point lead me to explore why I allowed myself certain behaviors in "girl mode" that I didn't allow myself in "boy mode." Coming to terms with that allowed me to unify my personality into a single person with permission to do things that made me happy. Be warned. ;)

Laura912
08-26-2017, 11:57 AM
Soon you will allow your genders to flow together, enjoying both.

Dana44
08-26-2017, 12:13 PM
Yes I have felt that and the view on different things even outside Is with a more measured eye. The fem qualities have always been with me. I have always wondered why men do not stop and take a god look at tings. They are always preoccupied with that alpha male force. When with alpha males I often find that there communication is devoid of any compassion and loving commentary. Oh well I guess it gave me creative passion and I do reflect that also.

kimdl93
08-26-2017, 12:43 PM
It could be that experience of being in the zone - when you're doing something you really enjoy and feel a heightened sense of awareness. I'm a bit hesitant to attribute it to a feminine or masculine mindset, because I'm sure both can experience it.

Teresa
08-26-2017, 03:23 PM
Lea,
I do feel it's inspirational when I'm painting , being dressed when standing at the easel feels so good .

carhill2mn
08-26-2017, 03:41 PM
No, it is not just you. I think that when presenting as a woman I am more aware of many things. I am certainly more aware of my hands when my nails have a pretty polish on them.

Cherylgyno
08-26-2017, 04:28 PM
Lea. I never thought about it. As a kid I was always dressed in my room doing my homework. In the military I think I had a form of AADD because I wasn't able to dress often. Because I have a super supportive wife I have been dressed at home.
Thinking back on it... I am more artistic when I am dressed. I make my own fishing lures. My Dad taught me how but I was in drab and wasn't very detailed. I only have part of first grade to go on but my grades got better when my Mom let me dress.
I am dressed while doing everything around the house. Building a bird house, making fishing lures, plumbing, electrical, cooking the list goes on. At first my wife frowned on the idea because she thought that being dressed would distract me. It didn't take long for her to realize that I am more detail oriented when I am dressed.
I am picturing tomorrow morning holding my cup and thinking about this.

CynthiaD
08-26-2017, 08:10 PM
I dress a lot, essentially every day, for at least part of the day. For me, wearing male clothing is like listening to a dentist's drill going continuously in the next room. It's distracting and annoying, and eventually it will drive me crazy. How can you relax and enjoy life when there is this constant irritation bugging you? When en femme I'm myself and there are no distractions. I'm free to be the person I was meant to be. I can savor life's little pleasures without distraction.

In other words, I know exactly how you feel.

Tracy Irving
08-26-2017, 09:21 PM
Way back when I thought I was invincible I used to enjoy seeing lipstick on the filters of my cigarettes. Slightly different scenario because I didn't think about the machine that assembled my cancer sticks. I haven't smoked in ages but I will still stain coffee mugs.