PDA

View Full Version : Already loyal now lucky

GinaSkirt
08-26-2017, 03:14 PM
My wife accepts my femme and crossdressing. She supports me but does still have reservations understandably. I have been and always will be loyal, however every once in a while she still wonders if I'm looking for a man and needs reassurance which is fine. The other day she gave me an engagement ring to wear en femme. Not real diamonds which is good, rather buy more skirts or dresses 👗 anyhow lol. This does make me her's either way dressed which is fine by me cause I am the luckiest man alive.

Dana44
08-26-2017, 03:45 PM
I often wear an engagement ring. It is a good thing to do. Nice rings.

Fiona123
08-26-2017, 03:51 PM
Nice nails too.

Cherylgyno
08-26-2017, 04:09 PM
Gina you have a wonderful wife. My wife will show some concerns on occasion. I think that she will love the engagement ring idea.

Maria 60
08-26-2017, 05:20 PM
It's funny women think because we dress like women we want to be with a men. I'm not going to lie if I say I never thought about it myself.
My wife tells me I like to wear wrap dresses because when I go for a drive its easy to open and show lots of leg to get attention from truckers, and would consider being with a man if opportunity would happen.
A few years ago she also bought me a fake diamond ring from Avon and when she gave it to me I was fully dresses and she asked me if I would marry her. I told her it wasn't necessary but she said Maria deserves to have an engagement ring even if It wasn't real diamonds

KimberlyJean
08-27-2017, 06:11 AM
I have a wedding band that I wear, however my wife didn't buy it for me. She does know about it but we have a strict DADT. I am always married so I thought I should always have a ring.

Lea
08-27-2017, 07:28 AM
Love the rings and nails.

Just before we were married, and on a night when I was dressed, my wife gave me a wedding ring. She told me she wanted me to know she accepts me for who I am no matter how I am dressed.

Tracy Irving
08-27-2017, 07:41 AM
Congratulations. The ring looks like it belongs there. Can't even tell from the picture that it is not real.

alwayshave
08-27-2017, 09:21 AM
Gina, what a great gift, your a lucky girl.

Barbara Black
08-28-2017, 06:45 AM
Gina, nice ring, looks great there.
Maria, how sweet of your wife to ask you to marry her.

bridget thronton
08-28-2017, 09:06 AM
You have a great wife

GinaSkirt
08-28-2017, 07:53 PM
Thank you all for such kind words and the compliments. Maria I hear you about the legs i think they are my best feature and prefer to show.

lingerieLiz
08-29-2017, 11:46 PM
Years ago my wife was going to buy me an engagement ring. For some reason we didn't but neither of us wear our wedding rings. We trust each other so it isn't a big deal