PDA

View Full Version : So much pleasure! What to do?

vickyshowgirl
03-09-2006, 09:11 PM
I get so much pleasure from dressing - sexual pleasure. I stay in a "half way to orgasm euphoria" every time I dress. Tomorrow is a "dress day" for me and I can't wait. I know when I slide on those sheer to waist hose and tuck away I'm going to moan with delight as I snap up my bodysuit.
I'm at the point now that I love arousing men - especially my Fed Ex guy who stops by. I've been dreaming about givinng him pleasure and I really am half excited and half scared! I've been feeling more and more like I need that release.
Someone else have these types of feelings?

Butterfly Bill
03-09-2006, 09:28 PM
If you want some release, I would seek it in a place where gay people are known to congregate. Making gay advances to a straight man can be very risky. Also, presenting yourself as a woman while putting the make on a straight man and then having him make the "sudden discovery" can be even riskier. Violence is a possibility. Your scared part should be way more than half.

vickyshowgirl
03-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Thank you Bill, I needed that!

Gisele
03-09-2006, 10:38 PM
If you want some release, I would seek it in a place where gay people are known to congregate. Making gay advances to a straight man can be very risky. Also, presenting yourself as a woman while putting the make on a straight man and then having him make the "sudden discovery" can be even riskier. Violence is a possibility. Your scared part should be way more than half.

Couldn't have said it any better!

beth

Melinda G
03-09-2006, 11:07 PM
A little common sense goes a long way!
Better learn to separate fact from fantasy.

genevieve
03-09-2006, 11:36 PM
It is a true feeling to want to act out as a **** when dressed sexy, however it would be best to do it in a non hostile arena. Find a friendly resort or meet someone through a trustworthy site after many conversations and more before acting upon your urges. I too feel the desires but will not become a lonley statistic in a newspaper. There is too much danger, follow your instinct and make sure the yellow flag is in your view, if green light is there ok, if red, it means stop! Yellow gives you time too think, non impulsively.

Lisa Baby
03-10-2006, 12:40 AM
As the girls have stated above. Be very cautious in your aproach!

Wanting to be with a man is a part of me. I did make contact with one over the internet, and after several months of E-Mail exchanges to get to know one another, we did meet. ;)

We had a wonderful time together! :D And we still have an ongoing realationship that we both value highly. We are great friends and talk about anything and everything.

Anyone can try anything once, and then decide if they want to continue or stop that activity.

Do what you feel is right for you. Just add in a little caution to protect yourself if the need arises.

Lisa

Deborah
03-10-2006, 01:43 AM
Wow that's intense. :blushing:

Cathy Anderson
03-10-2006, 02:42 AM
Not to mention that the guy's got a job to do :)

I don't know whether to take the post serioiusly or not. Vicky, if you look good enough as a girl to pass, how about a pic? :)

sparks
03-10-2006, 03:20 AM
It is a true feeling to want to act out as a **** when dressed sexy, however it would be best to do it in a non hostile arena. Find a friendly resort or meet someone through a trustworthy site after many conversations and more before acting upon your urges. I too feel the desires but will not become a lonley statistic in a newspaper. There is too much danger, follow your instinct and make sure the yellow flag is in your view, if green light is there ok, if red, it means stop! Yellow gives you time too think, non impulsively.

Wow Gene love the legsand garters. And very well put!

MsJanessa
03-10-2006, 04:25 PM
I get so much pleasure from dressing - sexual pleasure. I stay in a "half way to orgasm euphoria" every time I dress. Tomorrow is a "dress day" for me and I can't wait. I know when I slide on those sheer to waist hose and tuck away I'm going to moan with delight as I snap up my bodysuit.
I'm at the point now that I love arousing men - especially my Fed Ex guy who stops by. I've been dreaming about givinng him pleasure and I really am half excited and half scared! I've been feeling more and more like I need that release.
Someone else have these types of feelings?
Nothing is wrong with those feelings but bill is right, if you want to act out on them go to a save venue--drag night at your local gay bar--you will find that you will have lots of offers--My advice? be picky-- go with only the ones that are really attractive to you and that you think you would be sexually compatible with and not the first one who chats you up or buys you a drink.:dom: