PDA

View Full Version : The Expanded Definition

deebra
08-30-2017, 07:42 AM
One definition of a male or female is their genitals. But there may be a more defining definition that is more accurate. Let's take the male for an example. Male might be defined as a person with male genitalia and wears male clothing and facial appearance is masculine. Isn't this more accurate than the first? So to break this down even more for more accuracy let's use the math term "equation" and input the "factors". Using the male example again, if the genetically male tucks his genitals up inside and out of sight, dresses in all female clothing, wears makeup and grows his hair long and styled as a woman don't these many feminine factors that have been put into the equation equal an answer that shows s/he is more female than male. By definition genitals are just one defining factor, add all the other girly stuff and the crossdresser is a whole lot more female than male. Maybe you've never thought about it but the more you dress and act female the more you are becoming less male and more female. And as you dress in female clothes, makeup, accessories, mannerisms your mind changes and you think and act more like a woman. Not all genetical women are 100% female, some have high testosterone and low estrogen levels and look manish so when the male is dressed as described if you use the "equation" as criteria you are and have become female, even for just the time you are dressed.

Does that put a smile on anybody's face? Transgendered with no surgery or $$$. WOW

Krisi
08-30-2017, 08:21 AM
There is a medical definition of male or female and it has nothing to do with clothing or shoes. It has to do with DNA and chromosomes. Genitals are the outward sign of gender.

Look it up on the Internet for more information.

Stacy Darling
08-30-2017, 08:26 AM
It always puts a smile on my face when someone describes someone not unlike myself!
Then also describes my first wife! Now that put a smile on my face!

Girly Stacy!

Tracy Irving
08-30-2017, 09:10 AM
This "equation" won't do much to change the biological definition but is probably better suited for gender identity and expression.

Teresa
08-30-2017, 09:32 AM
Deebra,
Maybe you should ask the question how many tuck or need to tuck to and still get the right shape without obvious problems . Once tucked I don't feel anymore female, because I know it's given me a problem going for a pee !

Being dressed in comfort and hopefully looking good shows the World how I feel inside, part of my mind is female so my outward appearance defines that. I don't overdo any manerisms , it isn't and act .

We should look at it as being different neither all male or all female our wiring allows us to do both , in some cases we want to revert back to male if the need is stronger the female side will take over , this is what has happened to me. My counsellor told me I had a male/female conflict going on and the female side was trying to takeover , that goes right back to my childhood. Eventually you come to terms with it and stop fighting it, that's the point when you finally say it feels comfortable and natural, the conflict has gone .

LeannS
08-30-2017, 09:47 AM
Deebra if your calculations are correct ( I will have to check your math) then I am 90% there and no tucking required here!!
wife won't be happy
Getting ready for a vacation to the UK and Germany so this is to late for me to change direction lol
otherwise I would be left in the UK with Teresa are looking for a roommate yet?? just kiddin'

docrobbysherry
08-30-2017, 09:58 AM
That may work for U, Deebra. But, not me.

No matter how much I look like a female, I not only don't "think like one". I'm not even sure how males OR females r supposed to think!:eek:

deebra
08-30-2017, 01:03 PM
Krisi the doctor and medical profession give their definition of each sex and they BELIEVE they are right, I give my crossdressing definition and I KNOW I'm right. Wonder if this would confuse a crossdressing doctor??

Just having fun.

Rachael Leigh
08-30-2017, 01:23 PM
Deebra yes this is the definition of being trans because gender is very different then what's in our panties as it were. It becomes a part of us and who we are and thus as many believe are born this way

Teresa
08-30-2017, 01:48 PM
Leann,
That's OK just working out the room rate now, how do you like your eggs ?

No not kidding I need the money !!