PDA

View Full Version : A Must For Social Acceptance

deebra
08-30-2017, 08:11 AM
Not sure anybody, male or female should say no to why certain items of clothing labeled female shouldn't be socially accepted to be worn by both sexes. Let me give some examples and reasons.

Underwear: Panties, if they are more comfortable than male undies why not wear them. Doesn't it make good sence to wear what you like and feels the best. Does anybody have the right to tell you what kind of underwear you have to wear and that includes wives?
Shoes: If you like boots with a 3" heel and you don't want cowboy boots, what's left, just women's. Women's booties are short, maybe you don't like tall cowboy boots? If they are in the women's section and you like the look and feel why the hell not? Again does anybody.........
Sox/Hose: It's your feet, wear what you like, women do.
Girl Jeans: They are softer, fit the body closer and better, have embelishments. I have looked everywhere for male jeans that offer what girl jeans do, they aren't made. Back to good sence, as a male shouldn't you wear what you like better rather than what a designer you don''t know tells you to wear?
Belts: Same reason.
And so many other things: makeup, earrings, jewelry, hats, etc.

I do, if you don't, start.

Stacy Darling
08-30-2017, 08:41 AM
I'm over social acceptance, totally over it!
I shopped all day today and after I get my brows feminised and coloured at 10.30 tomorrow I'll be shopping again!

So, "No, It's for me! / They're for me" are the types of instant reactions which flow straight from my mouth when I shop. I'm in charge of what I buy, and that is that! If they don't like it, tough titties!

Did I just rant?
Stacy!

Teresa
08-30-2017, 09:07 AM
Deebra,
Why bother with giving examples just go out and wear what you feel happy in other members of society don't bother why be any different .

Laura912
08-30-2017, 09:08 AM
I love a good rationalization and rant occasionally. Makes me want to cheer like the old geezer in Blazing Saddles that no one could understand. Rorrbigggrrr!!! Go girls!

Tracy Irving
08-30-2017, 09:18 AM
Highly unlikely, but if you get called out on an article of clothing you are wearing, just act surprised and say you found it in the men's section of a thrift store and liked it.

Actually, it can happen anywhere...

My sister once gifted me a woman's hoodie she bought at Kohl's. I showed her the zipper on the "wrong" side. She said she bought it in the men's department. It is one of my favorites. I wear it all the time!

docrobbysherry
08-30-2017, 10:04 AM
Androgenous clothing is fine for those who wish to present that way. So is male clothing on men. Many dressers don't wish to be made or even noticed when out.:straightface:

However, it's when u obviously r presenting as female, for many of us, that blows our hair back! And, good or bad, we get noticed!:D

junetv
08-30-2017, 10:32 AM
Until the female sex is viewed on more equal terms to the male sex, trying to feminize one's self is going to be viewed in a negative light.

Consider this, questioning a man's masculinity in any form or fashion is considered an insult.While females are praised for their beauty, they are often seen as physically weaker than men. What I'm trying to say is that most of the characteristics of women (except for beauty) are viewed as inferior to men in many ways.

So when men emulate women, society sees that negatively, however when women emulate men, society doesn't really care.

just my $0.02

Dana44
08-30-2017, 10:43 AM
I have male clothes and I have fem clothes. They are mine. I like them and enjoy my fem time and I don't really care. I have accepted myself and .I am who I am. You can go as androgynous as you want to. yippee ki yaaaaa.

Tracii G
08-30-2017, 11:20 AM
Until the female sex is viewed on more equal terms to the male sex, trying to feminize one's self is going to be viewed in a negative light.

Consider this, questioning a man's masculinity in any form or fashion is considered an insult.While females are praised for their beauty, they are often seen as physically weaker than men. What I'm trying to say is that most of the characteristics of women (except for beauty) are viewed as inferior to men in many ways.

So when men emulate women, society sees that negatively, however when women emulate men, society doesn't really care.

just my $0.02

I'm not sure what world you live in.

Leslie Langford
08-30-2017, 11:53 AM
I totally agree with deebra. Women these days wear what they want, where they want, and how they want...and totally without shame or guilt, even if it looks hideous on them (barely covered "boobage" and tops of thongs prominently displayed, Size 20 butts crammed into Size Small leggings as just a few small examples..."People of Walmart" websites and related videos etc. offer many more). If they can "own" it, so can we.

There are those here who would argue that women don't really wear men's clothing...what they are wearing are actually simulations of men's clothing designed and tailored to fit women's bodies, allegedly making that comparison a false equivalency. Maybe in some instances, but if I had a nickel for each time that I was in a thrift shop or a shoe store where the racks of the women's shoes and the men's shoes were adjacent to each other and I saw GG's perusing the racks of actual men's sneakers or boots etc. while I was shopping for the 3" stilettos, I'd be a rich man...err...crossdresser. ;)

deebra
08-30-2017, 12:51 PM
Tracy you've given me a great idea, next time I'm in Macey's or Dillard's I am going to grab a handful, make that arm full of women's clothes and put them on the male rack and then the male clothing to the women's. I can see the headlines now, Crossdressing Explodes In Va. Beach, everybody is now a crossdresser.

- - - Updated - - -

And Leslie, I totally agree with you too.

- - - Updated - - -

And Leslie, I totally agree with you too.

Cherylgyno
08-30-2017, 02:49 PM
I wear what feels right. Jeans designed for male body, don't fit my body. A shirt that buttons on the male side doesn't fit over my breasts. If I wear a male shirt that fits my chest I have to show cleavage as the shirt won't button or snap over my breasts. Panties or drawers? Really there is a question? Panties fit better, drawers stretch out a half hour after I put them on, my panties are the same size when I finish my day. Stockings or pantyhose vs socks? The stay ups that I wear every day just feel right for me. If I play a sport I'll put on a pair of socks. My bra? I will stay with feminine bras. I can't imagine that a bra made out of denim that has a 💀 and cross bones, ugh. Earrings? I have only shopped feminine earrings. A SA informed me that I was looking at feminine earrings, she showed me the male earrings, I stayed with the feminine earrings.
Should some schmuck design women's clothing for men? As far as I'm concerned he'll go broke. I will keep shopping in the women's Dept and stores.

Gillian Gigs
08-30-2017, 02:54 PM
Most of our western culture doesn't care what type of underwear you have on. In fact most don't even notice what the average person is wearing at any given time. The problem is male predators who see anything resembling a female and their lust factor goes through the roof. They feel cheated with this confusing information and that is where the trouble begins, which makes it their problem, not ours, but we suffer for it. Just look at the average female, they have little to no problem with a little gender bending here or there! We even see it on this site, many women accept it, many have difficulty with it in their husbands, but not in others.

PS: I appreciate what you are saying, the problem is that you are preaching to the choir! But maybe the choir needs to hear it also.

Lana Mae
08-30-2017, 04:28 PM
My daughter wears men's cargo pants most of the time! I wear women's jeans most of the time! Really who cares? Her pants are her pants and my pants are my pants! Wear what is comfortable to you! Hugs Lana Mae