PDA

View Full Version : thank you ladies

toniloraine
03-09-2006, 11:56 PM
im new at this and i must tell you thanks. after i found this site i looked at alot of comments and it got me thinking of dressing again. i got off work the 2 mornings ago and went to walmart to try and buy some panties,i didnt know what size to get so i left. came home and when my wife got up, i asked her if she would be mad at me if i started wearing panties. we talked and i was honest with her, she supports me 100%. not only that she took me shopping ,first an outfit at k-mart,i was so nervous, she had me pick and buy an outfit and panties. itook them to the girl at the register and she looked right at me and said"this is a very cute outfit, good choice, id look good in it", i about died.we then went on a spree to all the average stores for outfits,panties,pantyhose,bra nd shoes(couldnt find size 13 anywhere. aqny there is more but i"ll save that till later. again thank you for all your post and support by me reading your experiences good and bad,toniloraine

GiGi GG
03-10-2006, 12:12 AM
Welcome Toni !!

Tell your wife that she won't regret those shopping trips!! Tell her to cop a feel and she'll be very pleased :thumbsup:

Have her join the Forum and chat... her transition will be easier with support..

Looking forward to hearing more...

Billijo49504
03-10-2006, 12:35 AM
For size 13 shoes, try Avenue and Payless shoe store. Don't forget to shop for your wife. She deserves a few goodies too...BJ0.02

toniloraine
03-10-2006, 12:38 AM
thank you, biilijo and gigi. i thanked her personally several times and today bought her some new heels and stockings.

Wenda
03-10-2006, 01:19 AM
Happy for you, but, word of warning, when Wenda met Jaya, and they took my VISA card shopping, it hurt!