PDA

View Full Version : Newbie and some tips

Littlebee
09-01-2017, 01:01 PM
Hi all,

I am just a newbie here in this forum. I apologize for any misspelling, or grammar errors, because I am Brazilian and English is my second language. Haven said that, just a fast historic of me...Well, I´ve been cross dressing since I was a 4 years old (I remember playing with my older sister) and love to were her shoes. Anyways, I have grown up as a boy, hiding form everybody...I guess on teen-ages, I believe, my man hormones were up high and and stop from some years...But after the 30´s i return...and here I am...43...and crossdressing :battingeyelashes:

Tip - i usually go to Atlanta....and that is my time to be Flavia...so, I usually drive around...but i do not know a place where I can really go...and try to expand my boundaries. Next week I will be there....and if you know some place, places...i will be greatly appreciate

thanks!

Nikkilovesdresses
09-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Welcome Flavia- it's so great to have someone from Brazil- and your English is fine. If you're from Brazil you probably want somewhere you can dance, right?

I hope someone here can give you a good recommendation. Unfortunately I live 3,500 miles from Atlanta...

Good luck!

Littlebee
09-01-2017, 03:20 PM
LOLOL...

Well, Dance, drink and have fun...I always look for a club, but I was not able to find it

Sometimes Steffi
09-01-2017, 10:22 PM
See Phoebe Cross

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?250537-Makeover&highlight=phoebe+cross

Littlebee
09-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Thank you Steffi. But i guess, ineed a couple of posts to check out that link 😊

docrobbysherry
09-02-2017, 11:00 AM
Bee, there r various trans events all over the country. Just Google "trans events" to see when and where they r. I've been at many where girls from South America, Europe, and Asia have come over. And, all were welcomed! U will be, too!

The next event is this month in Florida. Google the SCC, (Southern Comfort Conference).

Leslie Mary S
09-02-2017, 01:24 PM
LittleBee is that Atlantic City or Atlanta Ga?
There is a group that meets monthly in Atlanta GA.

Littlebee
09-04-2017, 09:34 PM
thank you all for the tips....I was referring to Atlanta GA...sorry about that...

but thanks, i will check the the tips :battingeyelashes: