PDA

View Full Version : Full-time Planning

VanTG
09-01-2017, 10:48 PM
So I haven’t posted in a while,, its been a little tough not working and such but today I finally landed a job, which will help. But I also came out to my mom about 2 months ago and she is accepting. Earlier this week, I kind of got the go ahead to start advancing a little more with my transition.

And that is exactly what I plan on doing. I originally planned on getting a fulltime job and having a job I actually like before starting the “official” process but I think I am going to just go ahead with it and plan on going full-time sometime in the New Year. I haven’t yet set a date but its on my goal list.

I think the support I have seen on here, on facebook and twitter has been a beacon of hope. Yes there are a lot of people out there that are very negative but love is winning in my books. So thank you to all that have come before and that have now given me the strength to finally start to move on.

Thank You

Rianna Humble
09-04-2017, 06:49 AM
That's great news about your mum and about landing a job!

It's good to plan things out as far as we can, but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that plans often need to change and adapt to you current situation.

I look forwrd to you sharing something of your plans and to the community here in TS Forum supporting you we can.