PDA

View Full Version : outed?

kimberly c
09-03-2017, 07:54 AM
HI I wear panties everyday. The other night went with family to a baseball game, when seated I dropped my phone and when bending over my lace band of my panties must have been showing because my sister inlaw says you have lace panties on. She must have said it to me five times, but then no mention of it later. My wife is accepting of my crossdressing but no other family members know. My wife has three sisters and they are very close. I hope this doesnt turn into a problem. :eek:

BLUE ORCHID
09-03-2017, 08:09 AM
Hi Kimberly :hugs:, This could get interesting, The suspense will start to work on you .
Let this be a lesson to you keep the phone in your pocket and enjoy the baseball game...:daydreaming:...

Nikkilovesdresses
09-03-2017, 08:12 AM
...but no other family members know.

They do now :)

Tracy Irving
09-03-2017, 08:49 AM
Did you respond to her comment or ignore her?

If you talked to her about it, what did you say?

kimberly c
09-03-2017, 10:07 AM
Tracey, I just said no I wasn`t. We all had plenty of drinks and she hasn`t said anything to my wife yet!!!!

char GG
09-03-2017, 05:49 PM
Sorry Kimberly, but when you wear things that may show (panties, bras, etc) you run the risk of being outed. As long as your wife already knows, it doesn't sound like you have a problem there.

If you don't want others to know, don't wear lace panties out of the house.

ellbee
09-03-2017, 05:53 PM
I would turn it around on her, and ask why your sister-in-law would be checking out your butt when you're not looking, in the first place... :heehee:

Sara Jessica
09-03-2017, 06:01 PM
They do now :)

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

kimdl93
09-03-2017, 07:28 PM
Years ago, my wife and I were having drinks with a few neighbors. I don't remember the context, but one of the husbands...always a jokester...made a remark about me wearing black lace panties. I laughed it off, because at that moment, I was wearing satiny nylon panties. Don't recall the color!

DIANEF
09-03-2017, 07:29 PM
OOps! One of the reasons I don't ever underdress:o

Barbara Black
09-03-2017, 09:48 PM
You can't get caught if you don't take risks...

lingerieLiz
09-04-2017, 12:31 AM
Years ago when panties had a higher gusset in the back which caused a panty line, I had a boss that said stop. I turned around and he said no turn around. Then he said thats all. I had on dress pants that were tight and I'm sure that he noticed my panty line. Never said anything more.