PDA

View Full Version : Feminine in attitude

penny lace
09-04-2017, 09:21 AM
Having emerged from the pink fog I have found myself less 'obsessed' looking fem but more conscious of being more feminine in attitude when not dressed.
By this I do not mean feminine mannerisms but more subtle one's being more caring, supportive etc.
This definitely helps calm me when I cannot dress (which is quiet a lot as I'm still a closet CD'er):)

sarah_hillcrest
09-04-2017, 09:48 AM
Been thinking about that a lot lately. WWWD. I ask myself sometimes, what would a woman do? Like I see a problem and I think, a man would probably get ticked, cuss then blame someone else and a woman would just deal with it.

Alice K
09-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Penny, Sometimes I believe crossdressing is a mode of expression but not the essence of who we really are. It may occur to a large part because of years of repressed personality traits that as GM's we may have been forced to bury. A very important part of who we are that the world frowns upon us expressing. Just my personal experience and opinion. Alice K

Sarah Doepner
09-04-2017, 11:08 AM
After she had done her homework my late wife told me the reason she would accept and support my crossdressing was because she saw it only enhanced those aspects of my personality that she loved in the first place. Instead of dressing, some of the other things I liked pulled me away from helping family or just spending time with her around the house, I'd be off getting my competitive juices flowing. What I suggest is those expressions of femininity may have been there before but you didn't notice them or appreciate them as you do now that you better understand what they represent.

Stephanie47
09-04-2017, 12:12 PM
I've been around women long enough to know many can easily become a first class "bitch." One minute sweet and gushing love and affection for everyone and everything, and, then wham, slice and dice and fillet a person to death. I know many men who are nurturing caregivers and supportive of their wives. It probably has a lot to do with how a person is raised, and, I think there may be some DNA influence too. The sure thing that wearing women's clothing has done for me is to be accepting of others. Growing up in the 1950's and 1960's with hatred shown toward gays and lesbians and cross dressers made me think, "Hey, they're talking about me!"

Scarlett1975
09-05-2017, 04:12 AM
I'm trying to add more female aspects to my personality as in trying to be a bit softer, less angry and things like not biting nails and generally looking after myself better