PDA

View Full Version : Being Exposed

rian
09-04-2017, 12:25 PM
DID any one of you sisters fell into the embarrassment moment in which you were caught or almost been caught red handed wearing women's undies ? for example.... once I was visiting a friend of mine with some friends and when we met he hugged me with delight to see me when suddenly I felt his hand touching the strings of the bras behind my back .....and he yelled in front of every body "...Are you wearing a bras "....Where suddenly I replied that Im wearing a string pad for my CHEST because I'm injured ...I was almost caught ...and did not know wether he believed me or not ..... what was your embarrassment moment ??were you caught ???

Rachael Leigh
09-04-2017, 12:53 PM
I no longer worry if I'm caught in such a situation, if they ask me I'm going to say yes I am, got a problem with that,
So getting caught nope for me it's just me

krissy
09-04-2017, 01:55 PM
Hi

Try wearing a mini skirt and breast forms and makeup and getting pulled over by police and put into car and asked why i dressed .and then get lecture on how bad it would be to go to jail dressed like that .now that was wild:D

Bobbi46
09-04-2017, 02:29 PM
LeighR, nails it. Why deny something it just makes that person say to themselves oh yes he/she does, own it and front it. If such happened to me I would say yes I do without a doubt. Why create suspicion where there is no need?

dana digs sweaters
09-04-2017, 02:42 PM
Does 12 years old wearing a bra count?

Cherylgyno
09-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Rian. You are in the middle East so things are different.
1 situation... I was wearing pantyhose with sandals. While standing in a line a guy behind me asks if I was wearing nylons. I said no, I am wearing pantyhose.
I believe if I am honest the situation will defuse itself.
I'm not doing anything wrong so I act as though nothing is wrong.

lingerieLiz
09-04-2017, 10:31 PM
My sister-in-law gave me a hug when we arrived at her house. I had on a jacket, but she reached under it to give me a hug. With just a light weight sweater on there was no mistaking the band of my bra and hooks. She rubbed her hand to make sure. Smiled like a cheshire cat and made sure to keep her hand on the evidence. The other thing that happened as she went to give me a hug she realized that our boobs were pressing and moved to enable a closer hug.

Not all was bad, she was very accepting and we have gone out shopping together with my wife. Found out we wore the same size bra.

jack-ie
09-04-2017, 10:46 PM
Liz, It sounds like she knew what she was looking for and went straight for the evidence. Sisters do share secrets. The nice part is, you now have another confidant, another girlfriend.

Nikkilovesdresses
09-05-2017, 01:44 AM
I feel fairly sure that your friend did not believe you but was too embarrassed, or too considerate (unlikely), to pursue the subject.

BrendaPDX
09-05-2017, 08:38 AM
Yes, I was totally en-femme and the police came to the front door, when I finally realized that they weren't going away I answered the door. The younger officer (trainee?) was totally taken back, the older officer (trainer?) took it perfectly in stride. The older officer explained that they were looking for a fugitive who gave a derivation of our address. I was surprised and pleased with the considerate nature the older officer. He thanked me for coming to the door and they left. I was shaking for hours. I think we need better drapes:) Thanks for sharing. Brenda

Jenny22
09-05-2017, 02:01 PM
When going out in drab, if I know or suspect that I might get a hug, I never wear my bra. Otherwise, I always wear one.

Alice Torn
09-05-2017, 07:15 PM
A cop pulled me over the second time i was ever out. He was professional, and was not concerned how i was dressed. I was the one explaining.