PDA

View Full Version : The Pink fog has spread

Bobbi46
09-04-2017, 06:55 PM
We have all suffered from the pink fog from time to time sometimes getting carried away and spending too much and sometimes getting it halted and under control well today my pink fog spread somewhere unexpected I now have pretty pink top and bottom toolbars on my computer.
I hope I have posted this in the right place apologies to the mods if not.

Ariana225
09-04-2017, 07:49 PM
I find the simplest little things around the house looks much better in a pink color! The pink fog spreads everywhere! Just received a pair of pink tweezers... why pink? Why not!? Lol

Nicole11
09-04-2017, 08:58 PM
Yes, the pink fog has hit me pretty hard several times. I have to admit it is fun at the time. I love pink. I bought some pink socks. I will wear them when I can....

GinaSkirt
09-04-2017, 09:31 PM
I constantly find myself gravitating to the pink clothes even though my pink clothes out number the rest. I got my wife pink seat covers for the car. Looking at doing up our bedroom in pink. Hmmm was just wondering do coffins come in pink? Just no pink hair yuck. I'm starting to think my fog has become a roaming cloud that follows me.

Teresa
09-05-2017, 12:52 AM
Bobbi,
When my move happens I was thinking about more femme wellies to walk the dog , there are some lovely designs available . I can see a whole load of new pictures appearing when it all happens !

Anyone out there want to buy a house ??

Nikkilovesdresses
09-05-2017, 01:42 AM
That depends on the price Teresa...

Bobbi, I'll admit that as I read your comment and got to '...pretty pink top and bottom' I was not expecting the next word to be toolbars.

It appears you now have the aesthetic sense of a 5 year-old girl. Watch out for thpiderth!

kayegirl
09-05-2017, 04:02 AM
Teresa, be careful with the bright or patterned wellies.I got some for walking my dog, not cheap, but they absolutely crippled my feet, probably because most of themy are plastic, and of course non breathable. Finished up sending them to a charity shop and bought some neoprene mix boots instead, and if you are less than a UK size 9, they are available in some brighter colours. Try the equestrian outlets.
Now pink toolbars, that sounds intriguing.

Bobbi46
09-05-2017, 04:32 AM
Nikki, I love your comment, by the way what is a thpiderth? and by the way when you live in rural France with good wine at€1.60 anything can happen! LoL

- - - Updated - - -

kaygirl, I can tell you how to have your own pink toolbars I can send a PM

Teresa
09-05-2017, 06:39 AM
Kaye,
I'm a size 8 . I don't buy expensive wellies anymore in drab mode, they are no more comfortable and most are made in other parts of the World and don't last any longer. The days of buying a pair of Argyle's and lasting for years have gone , my last pair split around the sole welt, the replacement pair did the same thing.

Talking of walking the dog I'm also looking out for some nice femme rain wear , they should start appearing in the inserts in magazines soon .

Tracy Irving
09-05-2017, 06:40 AM
Just looked for a pink colored theme on my phone. Looks like it has no fog. Dang...

Bobbi46
09-05-2017, 06:46 AM
By the way pink toolbars on a desk top can only applied if you are wearing pink satin panties at the time. LoL

Teresa
09-05-2017, 06:58 AM
Bobbi,
Please don't start talking about , " HOT KEYS ," or you will definitely give the wrong impression !

I hadn't related pink keys on a computer to items of underwear before ! Are you sure it's safe to pay you a visit ??

Bobbi46
09-05-2017, 07:25 AM
Teresa, Lol, Actually there is a theory that by wearing certain items underwear ones mind can be channelled in a more positive way to achieve the end result, in my case the pink satin panties had an effect on my brain which caused me to change the colour of the toolbars,.
You should try it is quite therapeutic.
Safe to visit? mmm there's a thought yes you bet! all colours of panties are welcome in my house!

BrendaPDX
09-05-2017, 07:38 AM
LOL, me too! I don't have a pink toolbar, but I have a pink background on my Gmail:) For me the pink fog comes and goes, it makes it hard to plan outings, if I am not in the mood it is next to impossible to doll my self up and pick an outfit; let alone going out. Thanks for sharing.

Bobbi46
09-05-2017, 11:32 AM
I don't do moods quite like that but I could if I ran out of pink panties and bras then where would I be with my pink pc? LoL

Lana Mae
09-05-2017, 12:36 PM
No pink on the computer but wearing pink panties! I did the laundry to include my sheets and other stuff! I baked a loaf of sugar free cinnamon bread! I took the trash to the dump along with the recyclables! A regular Suzy homemaker! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

Elizabeth G
09-05-2017, 12:41 PM
I have a report at work that I highlight certain items in pink. So far no one has said anything but if they do I figure I'll just claim its easier on my eyes than the screaming red most people use.

Stacy Darling
09-05-2017, 12:51 PM
Goodness me!

If the flowers within my house and the flowers in my garden aren't enough , my rose tattoos spread that pretty fog!
Stacy!

Bobbi46
09-05-2017, 04:50 PM
I Think from now on the pink fog will have to be renamed as The pink panty fog, because pink panties have so much meaning in themselves. Mine tell me many things but I wont go into that now, another thread calls for that later LoL

- - - Updated - - -

Stacey where on you are your rose tattoos or is it rude to ask LoL

Cherylgyno
09-05-2017, 05:06 PM
Pink panties, pink bras... No pink keyboard.

Bobbi46
09-05-2017, 05:44 PM
I will have to make one then we can have some pink hot keys it would be a fashion match like no other!

larry
09-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Darn. Should not have read this. Now PINK will be in my thoughts all night.

Bobbi46
09-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Oh yes and whilst I think of it when I log off from here the log off box is pink edged as well, the ping fog is spreading everywhere!

Ariana225
09-05-2017, 07:14 PM
Something fun to try. Type anything in google with "pink" in front of it. The world could literally be all pink if we let it! 😉

Nikkilovesdresses
09-06-2017, 06:00 AM
Bobbi, you don't remember Violet Elizabeth? The little girl who always threatened to 'thcream and thcream until I am thick'?

Thpiderth are the thingth which come up the plughole.

Bruce64
09-06-2017, 06:12 AM
I am going to get a Pink Brassiere soon

Bobbi46
09-06-2017, 08:33 AM
Nikki,
Now you mention it yes I remember that character.
Bruce,
The quicker the better, but make sure you have the panties to match only in that way can you infect your computer with pink fog!LoL

Carole
09-06-2017, 01:26 PM
The pink fog hit my whole neighbourhood the other day; turned out to be the sun setting through the dust cloud of all the Combine Harvesters bringing the harvest in.............

Kayliedaskope
09-06-2017, 01:37 PM
Hmmm was just wondering do coffins come in pink?

Yes, they do. Don't ask how I know this ...

Bobbi46
09-06-2017, 05:34 PM
Oh go on tell us about the pink coffins, you mentioned it now you can't leave us all hanging in anticipation, can you, cant you? LoL

Kayliedaskope
09-06-2017, 05:46 PM
Well ...... okay, Bobbi, you asked for it.

http://www.overnightcaskets.com/mother-pink-finish-with-light-pink-interior/

Not to mention that I always enjoyed Halloween and all the trappings that went with it. Skulls, witches, graveyards, creaky doors, creatures of the night, and of course coffins and caskets. I tend to start looking for Halloween stuff in August, including full-sized toe-pincher wooden coffins. I'm probably going to make one into a bookshelf.

Bobbi46
09-06-2017, 06:14 PM
Got to be ping I haven't the "fogiest" (pun) where to start !!