PDA

View Full Version : Sleepy feet and heels

GinaSkirt
09-04-2017, 09:20 PM
I learned a good lesson last night. I had been sitting a while lady like with legs crossed. My foot fell asleep so when I got up to stroll into the kitchen wearing heels it was numb. I tried to take it easy but 1\2 the way there my right ankle gave out. Nothing broke, removing the look of terror from my face and my whole body now awake I made it to the kitchen and back.
Today I had on my favorite wedges 2.75" comfortable and cute while shopping. It didn't take long to realize I did something to my ankle but managed to get a couple nice outfits.
Avoiding what could have been an interesting trip to the hospital, although I'm sure the skirt and heels would have explained to the doc what happened. I learned never to walk in heels when any part of your body is asleep.

lingerieLiz
09-04-2017, 09:57 PM
I'll try to remember that, but I've found that wearing high heels at my age is dangerous under any circumstances.

BrendaPDX
09-05-2017, 08:47 AM
I haven't had that happen but I squeezed my feet into a pair of pumps that were too small for me for a few hours and lost the feeling in my toes for a couple of days. Note to self, don't use shoes that are too small, and now don't walk when your leg is asleep:)