PDA

View Full Version : Don't you Think Most Women enjoy putting Boys/Guys into Dresses as long as we don't

Robbiegirl
09-05-2017, 03:39 PM
Enjoy it too much ? Maybe its just me but my experiences with my Mother, Big sisters and Girlfriends was that given the opportunity to see us in some of Their Silly Frilly things they always took it. This cartoon brings up both good and bad memories of when some of us even end up in dresses for making jokes about our sisters underwear we could see when we flipped them up

Micki_Finn
09-05-2017, 03:43 PM
No. I wouldn't say that that is true if most women at all. But we perceive what we want to perceive I suppose.

ChristinaK
09-05-2017, 03:47 PM
When I was about four, my family and I were at some friends house that had 4 girls. They had a life size doll with a heavenly dress. Chiffon, puffy sleeves, ribbon around the middle, nylon and lace. They figured out I was enamored by it and got me to put it on, panties and all. I was their living Barbie doll and they just loved what they did. So much so they pushed me down the hallway to show the adults, who had been drinking and playing cards. They all fell off their chairs laughing, even my dad. I felt SO special. But, that's it. Never again has a woman or girl enjoyed dressing me up.:daydreaming:

Tracii G
09-05-2017, 04:01 PM
No I don't think its true.

GracieRose
09-05-2017, 04:10 PM
Only in my dreams.

Jaylyn
09-05-2017, 05:31 PM
Gracie you got that right only in our dreams, but I can say at first my wife loved having me dress and she was most helpful but when I learned how to look better in one she has turned it into a DADT type thing it seems. I hope it's just the old age crisis of hers that's causing this.

Teresa
09-05-2017, 07:07 PM
Robbie,
There are women that do love to do it, some enjoy it that much they make good money from it.

Many talk about it being used as a punishment at school, when I was a child I recall some friends talking about boys being made to wear the girls sports outfit if they forgot their own. I felt I was missing out on something good because I went to an all boys school .

Robbiegirl
09-05-2017, 07:28 PM
LOL Teresa, don't even get me started. I went to all boys boarding school where boys had to play almost all of the girl parts. The Teachers wives and their daughters treated plays like Christmas they fought over who had to wear there dresses, slips and heels ! Short boys like me spent way too much time in Bras and stockings and heels much to their delight

SunHun
09-05-2017, 07:45 PM
Robbiegirl, I second you there. Not just the teachers in the all boys school but also aunts and other moms with no daughters. I fought them all throughout and never gave in but I kind of missed it when they stopped doing that after puberty hit. Then the constant tease was about finding if I had a girlfriend and who was she. I guess I was pretty stubborn, never gave in to this either! I do believe that all those women had something to do with my current pursuits in CDing. I distinctly remember my math teacher in 7th grade telling my science teacher how perfect a girl's role would be for me in the play during audition. I was so shy that I chickened out after being selected for the cast with a lame excuse after two days.

Kate Simmons
09-06-2017, 08:06 AM
Yeah, I loved being "punished" like that. :battingeyelashes::)

Laura912
09-06-2017, 08:18 AM
No, no more than I would think everyone loved eating Brussels sprouts or flying or wood working or sticking a sharp stick in their eye. Generalizing from personal experiences to the entire population is not very scientific nor wise. If it were, the world would still be flat.

NicoleScott
09-06-2017, 09:12 AM
Robbiegirl, I agree. Many women would enjoy feminizing their man if it's for fun, but not if it's serious. That's a whole nuther matter.

DIANEF
09-06-2017, 09:15 AM
I too went to an all boys school and once played Desdemona in a Shakespeare play, however such things as Robbiegirl mentioned were never allowed at home.

Majella St Gerard
09-06-2017, 10:15 AM
I remember as a child, my sister and step sister making me up as Liza Minnelli from Cabaret.

Stephanie47
09-06-2017, 10:33 AM
Robbiegirl, I agree. Many women would enjoy feminizing their man if it's for fun, but not if it's serious. That's a whole nuther matter.

I have to agree with Nicole. I did not have a sister until I was almost twelve. I had no female cousins. I lived in a 48 unit apartment house and there was only one girl in it who was my age. All the other post World War 2 kids were boys. We could field a baseball team with no problems with those born in 1946 through 1948. If I had been dolled up as a girl for punishment or fun maybe I could point to that as the reason for wearing women's clothing. But, alas, the only time I wore women's/girl's clothing was because I was totally bored. Once when I was at my maternal grandparents' home at maybe eleven years old I was totally bored and found one of my mother's jumpers from her teen years. I tried it on a strutted around in it for a while. I remember my father was not too thrilled and told me to take it off. My mother was not too upset. That was the extent of wearing women's clothing..just goofing off out of boredom. I did explore wearing my mother's nylon slips, which I have mentioned many times on this site. There was no desire to be a girl/woman. There was no sexual motivation. I just liked the feel of the nylon.

My wife and I did enjoy some "bedroom play" with me wearing nylon gowns, but, that all changed when it became evident there was more than just "kinky sex" going on in my mind. I seriously doubt my wife would even entertain the thought of me wearing women's clothing on Halloween.

There are times I do "Google" cross dressing cartoons images and have a good chuckle.

1958Candi
09-06-2017, 04:54 PM
I have four female cousins, all older than me. When I was 6, the 10 and 12 year olds had me play dress up. They kept putting me in outfits they had outgrown and I played along, pretending to be reluctant. It was one of the most fun days I have ever had in my life.

sometimes_miss
09-06-2017, 05:59 PM
My mom dressed me in my sister's hand me down clothes when I was a toddler, supposedly to save me from ruining my 'good boy' clothes, in order to save money. As a young teen, she only had me put on a dress once, and only to hem it for my sister, then she had me take it off right away. I had been sick, and had to stay home from school and work that day, so I was basically just a handy mannequin. She even apologized for asking me to do it.

docrobbysherry
09-06-2017, 07:55 PM
Sounds like another re-run of the old "forced fem" fantasy?:heehee:

Here's another: Any guy would like to try on his gf/wife/sister/etc.'s panties. As long as he knows he won't get caught!:o

When pig's fly, ladies! When, pig's fly!:brolleyes:

Robbiegirl
09-07-2017, 09:59 AM
https://youtu.be/pOkXIaDHayc

Ok whatever you say ! But these mothers gladly put their boys in frilly Dresses and makeup for all to see

Tracy Irving
09-07-2017, 10:14 AM
For what it's worth...

Within the past 15 months I have met two women who wanted to go dress shopping with me. With both of us trying on dresses! Neither one knew of my proclivity for women's clothing. They are probably exceptions to the norm though.

Jean. Ann
09-07-2017, 07:30 PM
I have mostly found this to be true when the women worked
in stores and wanted me to buy these clothes !

JAS

Jean 103
09-07-2017, 07:53 PM
No, all my girl friends want their men to be men and boys to be boys. They treat me as one of the girls.

daphne g
09-08-2017, 01:04 PM
my sister bullied me into her things on rare occasions .she doesn't remember now tho
got us both into trouble

Robbiegirl
09-08-2017, 02:22 PM
Gee I wonder who put all these lovely Boys into Dresses and Wigs

Cherylgyno
09-08-2017, 02:44 PM
Robbie. I wonder how many of the boys in that video became instant life long cross dressers.

Robbiegirl
09-08-2017, 02:54 PM
Robbie. I wonder how many of the boys in that video became instant life long cross dressers.

I believe these are future members of the club

girlyman1977
09-08-2017, 03:39 PM
I believe these are future members of the club

281851281852You know.... looking back maybe I should of misbehaved more at school ;)

docrobbysherry
09-08-2017, 05:30 PM
Gee I wonder who put all these lovely Boys into Dresses and Wigs

You sound fairly certain it was their GF's, wives, and/or mothers?:battingeyelashes:

Jodie_Lynn
09-08-2017, 05:36 PM
Don't you Think Most Women enjoy putting Boys/Guys into Dresses as long as we don't
Enjoy it too much ?

No, not "most". Nor "Half". Nor "A Quarter". At most "A Few" women MAY enjoy it, for fun. Or for profit, there are many professional Dommes who will gladly doll a guy up.... for a fee.

Tina_gm
09-08-2017, 08:24 PM
If there is any who find it fun or funny, it is because they are taking someone out of their norm, and at least for a moment putting them into the clothing that they do not identify with. Not much fun for those who have fun with it when they slip a guy into a pair of heels and he struts around like well, he walks in them enough to do it well...

RADER
09-08-2017, 09:00 PM
My Wife would enjoy dressing me up on Halloween, She did me up good, In a french Maid
outfit to hand out candy to all the kids.
All the Mom's loved it, the dad's just LOL ed.
rader

Julogden
09-09-2017, 07:49 PM
I don't know if it's most women, but in my experience it's pretty common.

My wife-to-be dressed me up for Halloween, totally her idea, and she really enjoyed doing it.

When I came out to her a few months before the wedding, she did a complete about-face. So her take on it was that it was okay and great if she dressed me up and I didn't show that I liked it, but once she found that I wanted to dress as a woman, then it was terrible and immoral.

Regarding being dressed up by mothers, sisters, girlfriends, girl relatives, etc., there are TONS of videos on Youtube of girls and women doing makeovers on their brothers, sons, boyfriends, not to mention tons of school beauty pageants with boys dressed as girls. It's pretty darned common, apparently. There's even an Android game app for making a boy over as a girl called Boyfriend Girl Makeover.

Sarasometimes
09-10-2017, 09:14 PM
Not sure what percentage like to do it but back in my single days female friends of mine were very eager to help dress me up for Halloween. They were very good at including the details like painting my fingers and toes, false eyelashes and just the right jewelry. One year when my outfit included 4 inch heels one that helped with my costume who herself wore heels quite often bet me i would take mine off before she took of hers. If I won she would pay for my Payless strappy sandals, if I lost she would have bragging rights that man can handle pain. She lost but I remember my feet hurting for a few days till the blisters healed up.

lingerieLiz
09-10-2017, 11:11 PM
Always been short and thin so it was not hard to wear women's clothes. I had sisters that helped me become proficient in makeup. I was allowed to wear their outgrown clothes. Looking through the womanless pictures on Pinterest I passed quite easily. Wished they had these contests back then. Unfortunately today time has removed my delicate features. There was one boy in high school a few years ahead of me who played a girl in the school play. I dreamed of it, but the play they picked for my grade didn't need more girls. I did plan to go to a Halloween party as a girl, but my sister and mom said I would be too obvious. So I switched to another character. My date was very happy I did. She admitted she didn't like the idea.

Elizabeth G
09-11-2017, 06:15 AM
I'm not sure about most women but I'm sure my wife would prefer my crossdressing to just go away. I agree, that if it's in fun then it's not a problem but once it's serious then it becomes a problem.

Stacy Darling
09-11-2017, 06:47 AM
NO!

A minority of woman may wish for a man to wear female attire for many different reasons, from abuse to satisfaction, I've been there!

A minority of men may wish for a man to wear female attire for many different reasons, from satisfaction to abuse, I haven't been there!

End of the day it should be the wearers choice!
Stacy!

Taylor186
09-11-2017, 10:37 AM
"Don't you Think Most Women enjoy putting Boys/Guys into Dresses..."

That has not been my experience. My mother would never have considered putting my older brother (my only sibling) or I in women's clothing. Never ever.

Thirty plus years ago my then wife suggested that I go dressed as a women for Halloween. I was 100% in the closet at the time. I said OK, and went to work on a serious costume like some wear at these now popular womanless events. When it came time for my final reveal--wig, makeup, gown, shaved legs, hosiery, heels--she was appalled and angry. Turns out her idea of a man in a dress for Halloween was an old granny dress from Goodwill over rolled up men's shorts. Needless to say, I didn't go dressed as a woman that year.

IleneD
09-11-2017, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=Robbiegirl;4143451]Gee I wonder who put all these lovely Boys into Dresses and Wigs

Yes,...... there is hope for the future.

Karen RHT
09-11-2017, 11:21 AM
Yup, my mother didn't always follow the lead of her peers or society either. When I came up with the idea of dressing as a woman for Halloween at age 11, she really didn't think I would follow through with it. She knew I was adventurous, but she didn't think I would be that adventurous. When I asked her to work her sewing magic on some of her clothes that were in storage, she agreed. She also agreed to make me up, help me learn how to walk in heels, and practice presenting as a woman weeks prior to Halloween. She did the same the following year, but at the end of that Halloween night, she made it clear that I really shouldn't continue to dress up that way.

Did she "enjoy putting me in a dress?" In a way I suppose she did in that she always made Halloween costumes for my both my sister and I, and was supportive our efforts to learn and enjoy life. Did she "enjoy" dressing me as part of a hidden agenda or some other devious reason...heck no.

Karen

CONSUELO
09-11-2017, 02:49 PM
Here we are facing the usual dilemma of translating our limited experience into a trend. The question as posed is unanswerable. However it was my sisters dressing me up in a lovely corset that set me off on the pathway of dressing in female clothing. I have read of several similar experiences here and also remember a young woman telling me that she used to insist on dressing her younger brother as a fairy queen as a part of her play. What was interesting to me is that she looked back on it as being a great lark and I wondered if her brother looked on it in the same way. In Elizabethan times all of the female parts were played by males, mostly young males. I went to an all boys school and every Christmas play had boys dressed for the female parts. How many of these young males became cross dressers? We don't know.
A related question would be "how many males who were dressed by mothers or sisters when young, then became cross dressers?" I have read of some who were dressed but never became cross dressers while for others, like me, it became a turning point in life. This seems to give credence to some hypotheses that it takes something within us to be triggered by an external event, like being dressed or finding some item of clothing that is too hard to resist, that ultimately sends us on the cross dressing road.

One thing for sure is that for me those early years of cross dressing exploration were so exciting. I look back on them with great nostalgia.
So we can say that it is fairly common but not much beyond that

Robbiegirl
09-12-2017, 10:15 AM
My point again is that in my experience a great majority of women enjoy making boys experience girly things for their amusement. In adulthood women still find it fun but greatly prefer it not being there guy who dons a Dress and heels for a skit or costume. And of course we are never allowed to enjoy our time in dresses !

LilSissyStevie
09-12-2017, 10:55 AM
Women have enjoyed emasculating men since the year dot. Unfortunately, they enjoy it on their own terms, not ours. If you like it, they hate it. If you hate it, they like it. Don't pretend you hate it. They see right through that.