PDA

View Full Version : Avid Reader

sabrinaedwards
09-07-2017, 12:25 PM
I'm an avid reader and I have a Kindle. Over the past year, when I am dressed, I love reading the trashy CD and Trans fiction available on Amazon. Normally, I read more "heavy" material, but when I am Sabrina I love the trash. Perhaps it's the wine in combo with the literature being dressed. Do any of you do this? I'm probably on some list now and will be receiving lots of CD oriented ads. I enjoy being a girl!
Love, Sabrina

Tracy Irving
09-07-2017, 01:43 PM
I never noticed a change in literature preference based on the clothing I was wearing. However, I was in a fitting room at a bridal salon looking at one of their magazines to kill some time. Granted, I was a captive audience but enjoyable none the less.

Pat
09-07-2017, 02:04 PM
Amazon will notice and start to shift your recommendations in that direction. ;) I've read my share of trash but most of the trans lit I've been reading on my Kindle lately is histories and autobiographical essays of trans folks. Reading other people's stories help me find my path --
"Hey! I've felt exactly like that before!!"
"No, that's not how I see it at all."
"I didn't know transgenderism was identified as an innate, unchangeable trait back in 1910!"

All very interesting stuff.

Dana44
09-07-2017, 02:30 PM
I do read a lot and some trashy CD books when en femme.. But I am typically a writer and I write more than I red lately. On my first book there is a story on forced CD as they needed to keep cover.

Chelsea B
09-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Not necessarily trashy, but when I am dressed I like to read books on Crossdressing, browse websites for stories and personal anecdotes, and just generally immerse myself in the CD experience.

Fiona123
09-08-2017, 05:07 AM
I read tg fiction on line when I have the time.

KimberlyJean
09-08-2017, 05:22 AM
I read alot of female authors, like Karen Chance, Faith Hunter, and I love Kim Harrison. I use the Nook app on my samsung so now I can read whatever I want. Before there was no way I could have gotten away with carrying those books around.

Lisa Roberts
09-08-2017, 06:27 AM
Oh yes! I love a glass of wine, lingere and my Kindle. My Kindle is now suggesting books for me in the CD Trans genre. And.....when I open Safari, all the websites I have been to start popping up!
If you get time read "The Danish Girl" by David Eberhoff. Well written and compelling story.
Lace and Smiles,
Lisa

Taylor186
09-08-2017, 09:15 AM
I'm just the opposite. I read a lot and it's trash fiction (mysteries, thrillers) in male mode and serious bios, psychology and history of Trans of all sorts while CDing.

kimdl93
09-08-2017, 12:29 PM
I'm mostly a non-fiction reader....biographies, history, science, medicine and behavioral health topics always interest me. Two books I've enjoyed recently are "Devils Disciple" - a collection of essays by Richard Dawkins, PhD; and "The Gene"-by Sidharta Mukharjee, MD.

Yes, I am a nerd.

Nikkilovesdresses
09-09-2017, 07:08 AM
Any Kindle CD fiction recommendations Sabrina?

Have you tried Sister Agnes by Tom Woolf? I loved it.

Fiona123
09-09-2017, 06:55 PM
For non fiction try Whipping Girl by Julia Serano, and The New Gender Workbook by Kate Borenstein.

Jennifer Soames
09-09-2017, 07:35 PM
I love reading and love a short story. Don't notice any change when I'm dressed.

Jenn

Kiwi Primrose
09-10-2017, 03:32 AM
I always enjoyed Mills and Boon books as a diversion. Now I can get books from Amazon it has stepped up to CD and feminization stories that are quite a turn-on.

steffigirl37
09-10-2017, 04:45 AM
I am also an avid reader. Historical fiction has always been my favorite. As a young crossdresser I loved to dress up and read Penthouse Forum and Variations crossdressing stories. It was particularly fun when the whole issue was devoted to crossdressing. I have read the Danish Girl. Thought it was a wonderful, yet sad story. I have read some trashy stories from Amazon and other sources and found them entertaining. Would really like to find stories of crossdressers simply shopping for clothes with their wife, girlfriend or another crossdresser. A story of two people sharing women's clothes and make-up would certainly attract my interest. But I guess all stories do need a "climax".

CynthiaD
09-10-2017, 09:20 AM
I don't know if my tastes change when I'm dressed, but I don't think so. I don't read unless I have nothing else to do, and if I have enough time to read, then I certainly have enough time to change into a dress. I can't remember the last time I read a book in male mode.