PDA

View Full Version : Corselettes

chastity
03-10-2006, 06:51 AM
Hi everyone I asked this question before but did not get a reply, perhaps I think I did not describe the item well, so my wife has bought me a panty corselete, it basicly is a panty girdle and long line bra but joined together as one garment, however it is not comfortable or practicle, so I was thinking of switching to an open bottom version, but does anyone have experience of these, are they comfortable, do they ride up etc.

Chastity

Teresa Amina
03-10-2006, 08:03 AM
I bought an open bottom item that had some boning about the waist but while it certainly Felt Good didn't do anything positive for my appearance.
Getting that fem waist and hip appearance is tough, best done for me by padding the hips with a Veronica. Expensive, but for the first time I'm satisfied with the Look.

MelindaC
03-11-2006, 07:52 AM
Well, an open bottom girdle will tend to ride up unless gartered to stockings. I prefer an open bottom, but it is only really practical under a dress or skirt. Under pants, the hem line is likely to show!! What is considered comfortable is entirely up to you and your tastes and desires.

Maureen Henley
03-11-2006, 10:43 AM
I like to wear corsolettes over a panty girdle with a hook & eye crotch. Makes using the Ladies' Room a lot simpler. You do have to wear stockings with them. If you're a long torso'd person like me, the hemline doesn't really reach low enough to show under a loose pair of pants. Closely fitted pants would be a problem, however. Good luck!

Maureen

Karren H
03-11-2006, 01:41 PM
My open bottom girdle is very comphy and as long as they are attached to thigh high stockings it stays in place nicely!! 6 garters too!! Got it from Wicked Reds www.wickedred.com or check out her ebay store. The owner is a sweatherat and always throws in some freebees!!

Love Karren

gem_legs
03-11-2006, 02:33 PM
I adore wearing my panty corselettes (black & white). I feel the most feminine when I wear them. The only down side is the lack of support in the bust.

Chastity, why was wearing yours so uncomfortable. I regularly wear mine for eight hours plus. They do feel slightly restricting for the length of time I wear them, but thats part of the fun.

Gem

PS - pm me to see some photos!

will
04-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Hi everyone I asked this question before but did not get a reply, perhaps I think I did not describe the item well, so my wife has bought me a panty corselete, it basicly is a panty girdle and long line bra but joined together as one garment, however it is not comfortable or practicle, so I was thinking of switching to an open bottom version, but does anyone have experience of these, are they comfortable, do they ride up etc.

Chastity
I have three different open bottom corselete,s and I really like them. I have found that the ones with garters are alot easier to keep down. I have always had a big urge to wear corset, garters and stockings anyway. My wife of over thirty years has bought me several of the ones I own. She was the one that said get your fem things out of hiding and in a dresser or the closet. Will

Toni
04-04-2006, 01:56 AM
I love corsoletes but when I go for a pee I spend 20 secs peeing and 10 mins trying to refasten the damn thing!

RachelDenise
04-04-2006, 04:57 AM
I'm too tall!:mad: They (open bottom corselettes) just don't fit well through the body and tend to ride down. I think breasts would help to keep the panty-corselette in place.