PDA

View Full Version : Being propositioned

Majella St Gerard
09-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Wednesday night I was out at my usual place for karaoke had a great time as a GG friend of mine that I haven't seen in a while joined me. After karaoke I decided to hit up a straight after hours bar that I frequent. I went to use the ladies room and as I was going I heard someone enter the ladies room. A man had entered and was chatting up the woman who was at the sink. He was obviously a "player" and the banter centered around a "white powder". She exited the restroom and I thought he did too
When I left the stall he was still there, as I stepped out he startled me, he asked me what I was doing, I replied that I was using the toilet. He then said "I want you, how much to get you?" I chuckled and said "you ain't got enough", he said "why you got to be like that?". I then told him, I like girls and walked out to rejoin my friend. He later came up to me to apologize and says he meant no disrespect, that he was in an experimental mood and if I had a friend that I could hook him up with. He was standing back and talking low so his friends wouldn't know what he was up to. He wanted to fly his freak flag but not in public. What is it with "straight men" and crossdressers? Has anything like this happened to anyone else? I was wearing the white outfit in the pics with the blonde hair.

Nikki A.
09-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Creeps are everywhere, just be careful. I was hit on once by another CD at a resort. Besides him probably being blind or he struck out with the rest of the crowd, any way I just more or less nicely pushed his hand off my leg and gave him the idea I was not interested.

Micki_Finn
09-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Are you sure he even read you? The comment about an "experimental mood" might have just meant that since you were "into girls" he thought he was gonna talk you into a 3some with your friend.

And I hate to break it to you but as creepy as they guys are that hit on us, GGs still have it infinitely worse. Just be glad.

cdmelissalaquinta
09-09-2017, 02:53 PM
Wow. Tough question. I've never been out in complete femme attire, so I have no experience upon which to draw. But a creep is a creep, whether he has read you or is just looking to hookup with someone who he thinks is a GG. BTW, if those pics show what you looked like that evening, I can see why you'd be hit on. Very very pretty! XXOO Melissa

Majella St Gerard
09-09-2017, 03:04 PM
I've been told that I pass but I don't have a good female voice and he was a foot away, he knew.

Jean 103
09-09-2017, 04:45 PM
Yes , like a few times. The only time I was a little worried was a couple years ago. It's close to close. I offen stay after closing and talk to the bartender while she closed. Yes I'm special. Anyway this Mexican mafia type guy started talking to me. He wants me to come work for him. He tells me I'd make lots of money. He does want to take no as answer. He and his friends were waiting out back. I asked if I could stay like I usually do. She said yes and the bouncer locked the door. When we all went to leave they were gone.

Dana44
09-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Never had a male in the female restroom. He was hitting her. And he waiting for you too. You should have just walked out on him.

Tracii G
09-09-2017, 06:47 PM
When you frequent places like that all the weirdos come out and you need to be ready for it.
Now if you are into that kind of thing thats fine.

Rachael Leigh
09-09-2017, 06:53 PM
I agree with Traci, I'm not one to go to bars or night clubs for reasons just as this. I prefer my vanilla places I go, much safer

Majella St Gerard
09-09-2017, 07:57 PM
It was a regular place I go to, the owner, bartenders and bouncers all know me, they have my drink ready before I ask for one. If I had called for help the man would be in a hospital. I never felt like I was in any danger and besides I can handle myself. I go where I want and have never felt unsafe. What use is sitting alone in your room... I'm living and not in fear. I was just commenting on the situation, straight men being attracted to crossdressers.

Tracii G
09-09-2017, 08:03 PM
If you like the place and are comfy then its OK and no you shouldn't stay home you should be having fun.
I supposed you could be propositioned most anywhere but a bar is the most likely place for it to happen.
As I said if you are ok with it then its all good.
I'm not afraid to go most anywhere in girl mode and I can take care of myself too.
I just don't care to be hit on by men in a bar situation. It makes me feel cheap and disgusting like I'm just there for a hook up.

Jean 103
09-09-2017, 10:50 PM
I don't know if I need to say this but I have never had a problem in a bathroom, or that all advances are bad. I met one of my boyfriend's in wallmart, he was shopping. I have also been picked up at the bar. If anyone messes with me in the bar they be throw out, without me saying anything. My friends watchout for me , not that they have to. Most of the people at the bar are regular people.

Maria Blackwood
09-09-2017, 10:56 PM
$500

$800 with the pirate outfit

Teresa
09-10-2017, 03:40 AM
Majella,
I hate to say this but if that's the outfit then you were playing with fire, OK he may have been a creep but I'm surprised more didn't make some suggestive remarks.

Majella St Gerard
09-10-2017, 06:18 AM
So Teresa, I guess I was asking for it then? That is an ignorant statement.

Teresa
09-10-2017, 06:37 AM
Majella,
Not only were asking for it but you were propositioned , so why was that an ignorant statement when it appeared to be fact ?

How many times do we read on the forum of wearing the right clothes at the right time and trying to stay safe ? So how would you describe your outfit other than provocative ?

OK we all like to have fun, I don't have a problem with that but the line is a fine one between fun and enticement and maybe your outfit stepped over that line !

I admit I have had a pass made at me recently , it was a very polite one which I dealt with in a polite way , yes he was attracted to me because of my outfit and maybe a glass of wine too many .

Majella St Gerard
09-10-2017, 08:57 AM
Teresa, what you are saying is that I'm responsible for other people's actions, because I dressed provocatively I was asking for inappropriate behavior by a man with no class or manners. Would you ask a woman that has been raped what was she wearing to provoke the attack? I don't think so. Yes I like to dress to be noticed, but I also expect people to be respectful. It doesn't matter what I was wearing, now if I was wearing a sign around my neck advertising that I was a ***** with my prices, then I could understand. Your comment is ignorant and offensive.

Linda E. Woodworth
09-10-2017, 09:08 AM
While I have been propositioned and dealt with it I'm on Teresa's side on this one.

I didn't think you were dressed appropriately at all.

Jean 103
09-10-2017, 09:40 AM
Majella
You didn't do anything wrong. Guys are guys and some times can be pigs.

Rogina B
09-10-2017, 09:42 AM
I'll say it ! That is a strange outfit to go bar hopping in Myrtle Beach ! And yes,the guy was a creep...

Teresa
09-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Majella,
I did not mean to offensive but you knew what you were doing , no one forced you do dress like that way so what did you expect to happen entering a bar dressed like that ? All you needed was that sign you referred to hanging round your neck !

I still don't see my comments are ignorant or offensive , you stated the obvious so I can only agree with you .

Majella St Gerard
09-10-2017, 11:12 AM
It doesn't matter what I was wearing it was still inappropriate and unacceptable to be propositioned by a man in the ladies room. My query had to do with supposedly straight men being attracted to crossdressers. My choice of attire had nothing to do with the situation. I get tons of compliments on my fashion sense from friends and strangers, yes sometimes I dress a little provocative and sometimes I dress conservatively and I've been hit on by men in both styles. Excuse me for not "dressing my age" Those who can do, those who can't preach.

Stephanie47
09-10-2017, 11:31 AM
I limited my cross dressing to home and solo outings; drives and strolls in the evening. That's my choice. Someone else may make a different choice. There are always "creeps" out there who make erroneous assumptions. I have been told by some the approach he had eliminates wasted time wooing someone, when all the person wants is a sexual encounter. They hate to invest time and money and end up with nobody to take home. Sort of "nothing ventured, nothing gained." I'd also say he is operating on false assumptions. Cross dressers = gay = cheap sex. No truth in that equation, period.

As to getting propositioned, it can happen anywhere in any mode. As a young male looking for a job after getting out of the army I was riding the subway in NYC minding my own business is a business suit, when a guy asked if he could "pleasure me." I guess he was getting right to the point. Another time a gay man was trying to attract my attention when I was sharing the same subway car pole with my wife. Watch some YouTune postings of women walking down the street minding their own business and get propositioned by creeps. It routinely happened to my wife in mid town Manhattan when she was going to the unemployment office. Her reaction was to turn around and just tell them off. She has a backbone and does not take crap off anyone. So much for joining the rants this morning.

Frankly, the guy was lucky you did not punch his lights out.

Tracii G
09-10-2017, 11:52 AM
Oh my here we go with the "it shouldn't matter what clothes I am wearing statement".
That doesn't hold water Majella because it certainly does matter. I agree that it shouldn't but it does in reality.
I don't like men coming on to me in a bar for any reason thats why I don't go to bars.

kimdl93
09-10-2017, 01:02 PM
The fact that the guy was in a ladies room harassing its users is the thing to be offended by. Who does that? Obviously, the bathroom bills should be focused on guys who would hit up on women in a ladies room, rather than transgendered folks doing their business,

Pat
09-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Majella,
I did not mean to offensive but you knew what you were doing , no one forced you do dress like that way so what did you expect to happen entering a bar dressed like that ? All you needed was that sign you referred to hanging round your neck !

Teresa, this may be a culture issue. I don't know what it's like in the UK, but in the US that line of reasoning has been used for decades as a successful defense for men in rape trials -- "she was asking for it" or "dressed like that what did she expect to happen?" So they're kind of charged words over here. It blames the victim and it exonerates the actions of the perpetrator. So that may explain the strong reaction you got. ;)

Tracy Irving
09-10-2017, 01:44 PM
Reminds me of a song by Hole

Was she asking for it?
Was she asking nice?
If she was asking for it
Did she ask you twice?

Tracii G
09-10-2017, 02:29 PM
Pat everything you stated in your post is true but it doesn't change the fact that it does matter even if it isn't right.
Thats where people get all messed up on this issue.
Its the pie in the sky viewpoint people have that is wrong but they can't seem to see that some people don't care or don't see it the same way as the person getting hit on raped whatever.
It would be wise if the Trans girl dressed more sedate in a venue like that. Its just common sense.
Common sense is lacking in so many people these days, its like they couldn't find their ass with both hands.

Ressie
09-10-2017, 03:33 PM
The outfit has bedroom written all over it. That was the first thing I noticed. It doesn't mean you were asking to get propositioned but to me it means that you wanted to get some attention. If you don't want attention from horny men don't dress in a provocative manner. I used to tell one of my girlfriends the same thing. I couldn't go anywhere with her without men getting horned up just looking at her.

As for me, I've been hit on a few times throughout my life by both men and women (in male mode). But I've never been treated like a prostitute. If I dressed like a hooker I'm sure I would get offers the same as anyone else that dresses like a hooker. And Majella, I'm not saying you dressed like a hooker, but your attire is risque (slightly indecent or liable to shock, especially by being sexually suggestive).

curvious
09-10-2017, 07:11 PM
I'm with Theresa and others on this. Majella, you started the thread - you are obviously seeking comments. I hope you are not seeking to pick a fight with those whose opinions are not readily agreeable to yours. The outfit you wore easily could have easily allowed you to be read as a nightwalker/prostitute in many cities. I'm proffering an opinion based on many, many years of living in cities in both US and Europe. Let's face it, the guy didn't rape you (although in the drama of one of your responses you brought rape into the discussion). He was a guy hanging out in the women's bathroom. Let me repeat, He was a guy hanging out in the women's bathroom.. Or do we have an issue with men in women's bathroom now unless they are in heels and a wig? He propositioned you. Big Deal. You chuckled and moved on... He came over later and asked if he could hook up with a friend of yours? This is a bar and it is a place to hook up. I guess, I am not understanding where your issue is? And no, Theresa was not offensive in her comments. In fact, I think she provides some of the more sound reasoning on this board.

Erin Lafleur
09-11-2017, 12:21 AM
Attention seeking behavior, on every level... yawn...

docrobbysherry
09-11-2017, 01:06 AM
I've been hit on a number of times when dressed.:battingeyelashes:

However, the only times it was by "straight men" was on Halloween when I was masked. I knew they were "straight". Because as soon as they heard my voice they ran off screaming! :devil:

rachael.davis
09-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Majella - I am the last person to do "**** shaming", or "she had it coming", but you went into an after hours establishment, wearing an outfit that is kind of a creep magnet - yeah, you like it, yep you figure you can carry it off, but the outfit at what? 3am? isn't going to get you respect from a guy in an after hours club

Darling Micki
09-11-2017, 01:38 PM
Been asked to dance, repeatedly.
I don't, because I am not comfortable doing so. So I decline.

I keeratinp hoping somone will slide up next to me and offer to pay for my drink.
Hasn't happened yet, but here's hoping.

I did have an incident with a GG, that I am uncertain about.
At the Big Bear Renaissance Faire, Final Weekend, they had a Steampunk theme going.
This attractive GG seamstress, whom I had initially happened upon while she was adjusting her stockings, got to talking about outfits and costumes. I was in guy mode at the time, and showing off some of my femme side pictures, when she stated, "with your ability to look good as a guy or a girl, you must get laid all the time."

It kind of shocked me. I can look good as Micki, and ok as Mike, but no one has ever seemed to think I was super sack-worthy. Someone later told me that this GG, might have been offering. I told the GG that I was involved, but had never been a player.

Perhaps I am oblivious to such propositions, or to much a gentleperson.

As for the troll in the ladies room. .. he may have been soaring, not realizing how desperate he was acting. After getting shot down by the first lady, out you stepped, a new target. He may not have initially read you, but as you said your voice probably removed any doubts. When he came up later it may have been an effort to salvage some of his ego.

To have been shot down twice by attractive, provocatively dressed women. One of which, in his mind, turned out to be a guy in a dress.
Must have been decimating.

rachael.davis
09-11-2017, 01:41 PM
Rennies / cosplay enthusiasts / SCA people have a noticeable number of fairly free wheeling people

Tina_gm
09-11-2017, 03:26 PM
What are you more questioning, why you got hit on or the nature of the supposedly hetero guy? if it is the 1st, sorry to say but you WERE dressed the part. Your style of dress will attract this type of activity, whether or not you were actually looking for it. 2nd, I have been told by more than one gay person that there are far more closeted bi sexual bi curious or just curious people out there than we can ever imagine. Is it true? IDK, but that is what I have been told. I imagine the same goes for closeted CDers and CD admirers.

Kayliedaskope
09-11-2017, 03:46 PM
I did have an incident with a GG, that I am uncertain about.
At the Big Bear Renaissance Faire, Final Weekend, they had a Steampunk theme going.
This attractive GG seamstress, whom I had initially happened upon while she was adjusting her stockings, got to talking about outfits and costumes. I was in guy mode at the time, and showing off some of my femme side pictures, when she stated, "with your ability to look good as a guy or a girl, you must get laid all the time."

It kind of shocked me. I can look good as Micki, and ok as Mike, but no one has ever seemed to think I was super sack-worthy. Someone later told me that this GG, might have been offering. I told the GG that I was involved, but had never been a player.

Perhaps I am oblivious to such propositions, or to much a gentleperson

Mikki, with all due respect, if that's your real picture in your profile and avatar, I may have tried flirting with you, as well - you look awesome!

Come to think of it, the Wild Wild West Steampunk convention here in Tucson is in March ... ;)

Sarasometimes
09-12-2017, 03:12 PM
In an after hours bar (this is an establishment operating outside of the regulations) so I would expect that those in attendance may be comfortable operating outside the norm. The fact that the guy was in the ladies room speaks volumes to me about conduct in this place. The fact that a female patron was OK with this guy in the restroom with her tells me that typical rules of conduct in this place aren't adhered to to strongly.

Darling Micki
09-13-2017, 02:16 PM
Mikki, with all due respect, if that's your real picture in your profile and avatar, I may have tried flirting with you, as well - you look awesome!

Come to think of it, the Wild Wild West Steampunk convention here in Tucson is in March ... ;)

It is.and Thank you.
Tucson is a little far at the moment, though I have driven as far as the Half Moon Ranch in Florence, for an SCA event.

Jessica S
09-14-2017, 07:48 AM
Come on Majella, You said he asked you how much. That in it self tells you what he thought of you. You dressed that way to get attention and you got. You are like the women that has her breast practically hanging out of her blouse and gets mad when a guy stares at her chest. If you don't want that attention then don't draw that attention. I think you were just trying brag and it backfired.

Majella St Gerard
09-14-2017, 12:53 PM
Anyone that has seen my posts would know that I am an attention *****. I dress to be noticed, I freely admit that. Amd yes "sometimes" I might dress a little trashy. I like the attention and the compliments. I do not flirt with men, if I'm approached by a man, I am polite and sooner or later I mention that I like girls. I was not offended by what happened. I was just curious about supposedly straight men being attracted to crossdressers.

char GG
09-14-2017, 04:37 PM
Maybe he was too drunk or high to notice or care if you were a CDer.

Ressie
09-14-2017, 05:28 PM
There are lots of men that are on the down low so they don't appear to be gay. And a lot of them seem to prefer sex with CDs, TGs or even GGs. The internet is filled with these men looking for action and occasionally one strays into the women's bathroom - apparently. They aren't getting what they fantasize about from their wives, so they try alternatives.

Tracii G
09-14-2017, 06:46 PM
If you dress to be noticed and a bit on the trashy side then don't complain if a guy thinks you have sex for money.
If alcohol is involved then he may not care what gender you are in real life.
I have been hit on in clubs and had guys just want to kiss and hold hands which is fine by me.
I have never had one ask "how much?" Ewww I would be pissed if that happened.

Princess Chantal
09-14-2017, 07:23 PM
Straight men curiousity towards us, no matter what we look like or what we are wearing, has been a head scratcher for several years to me. I just don't get why... desperation, sexually confused, they may believe the stereotype of us doing it to attract sex or just want sexually explore something for the first time .... hmmm perhaps not aware of their own attraction to crossdressing and erroneously think they are attracted to those that do crossdress

Tracii G
09-14-2017, 08:24 PM
Chantal you could be entirely correct.
Who knows why really?
All I know is guys are horny and sometimes it doesn't matter what plumbing you have as long as you look like a girl.

Scarlett1975
09-15-2017, 04:39 AM
I don't see it as complaining but more a comment on the situation I'm sure majella quite enjoyed the attention. On the point if straight guys and cd/ts girls from what I've seen and heard over the years many straight men would jump at the chance to be with one of us however it would be their dirty little secret and they would never admit it.

michelle64
09-16-2017, 01:29 AM
Been hit on numerous times...i do nor lije guys...juat a small sampke of what gg's go thru..dont dress likwca **** and your chances of being hit on diminsh drastically....not saying you did..just generally speakng

Kayliedaskope
09-16-2017, 05:14 AM
Between Ressie's answer and Chantel's, I think they pretty much got the answer. Straight guys chase after CD/TV/TS/TG because it's a way to explore some of their fantasies.

When I first was introduced into the world of CD,'s and TS's (yes, I will shamefully admit I used to think of them as that seven-letter word beginning with 's'), I was a straight(ish) guy who was curious about being with one of these interesting and fascinating people. I wanted the "bi" feeling without the "guy" feeling - in fact, I still do. We've all heard the cliches - best of both worlds, the softness of a woman, but the hardness of a man ....it was all very alluring and enticing. I met up with a few CD's, had some fun times together. Sometimes we would play, other times, we would just hold hands and cuddle, maybe exchange a peck on the cheek or two. We simply did what was comfortable for both of us at the time.

Trione
09-16-2017, 08:18 PM
Creeps will always be creeps. Wife took me out dressed one evening, went to a mixed club about 40 miles from home, got hit on by a lady that lives 2 streets over, she never had a hint. Wife save me by claiming I was her.

SaraLin
09-17-2017, 06:51 AM
<snip> ... He wanted to fly his freak flag but not in public. What is it with "straight men" and crossdressers? Has anything like this happened to anyone else? I was wearing the white outfit in the pics with the blonde hair.

While your outfit is quite attention getting, I think the guy was (and probably still is) just a creep. The fact that he had chased another woman into the ladies' room and hit on you after striking out with her kinda says it all. He was looking to get laid - period. And in his eyes you looked like you might be a possibility too, so he took a shot.

To answer your question though - Yes. I was propositioned once myself. The guy came on WAY too strong, and kept telling me that he "would treat me like a lady", but never really did. Go figure, right? It was painfully obvious to me that he was seeing me as male dressed as a woman. What I wanted him to see was either 'just' a woman - or at least a trans lady trying to quietly blend in and just be one of the girls.

I was single at the time, and if he HAD treated me as a woman (and stopped talking about drag queens) - he might have stood a chance at getting somewhere with me. I was transition bound at that point in my life and was actively wondering how I would feel about being with a man... AS A WOMAN! (I was never interested in man-man relationships)

Ah well - we'll never know, I guess.:idontknow:

Leslie Mary S
09-17-2017, 07:26 AM
Lived in Myrtle Beach 3.5 years and never saw anyone in the outfit you wore. To me it looked like you were ready for bed. Your outfit was more sensual than any bathing suit, which we commonly saw in the bars.
No, the way you were dressed, I would think you were trying to make a statement that you wanted to be hit upon. The 'cad' who came into the ladies room hitting on anyone, should have been reported. I am sure the management would have escorted him all the way out with prejudice. If they didn't I know that the MB police WILL be glad to take him out for "bad conduct".
Myrtle Beach is proud of their city and will do anything to keep from getting a tarnish on their name.

NicoleScott
09-17-2017, 02:50 PM
Dressed for attention - that's not a crime. Propositioned (lame pickup line), rejected, apology. Life goes on. No harm, no foul.
Love the outfit.

Krisi
09-18-2017, 08:05 AM
First, a man in the ladies restroom bothering the women customers should have been reported to the manager.

Second, like it or not, people judge you by how you are dressed. A man in a business suit commands more respect than a man in a janitor's uniform with his name written over the pocket. A woman (or in this case, a man dressed as a woman) dressed to "attract attention" will get that attention, like it or not. You can claim it's unfair all you want, that won't change things. If you go to an after hours bar dressed as a prostitute, you will get treated like one.

And let's not forget, there are males who dress as women and offer sex for money. In the situation you put yourself in, you could easily be taken for one of those. If this sort of attention bothers you, go to the mall in the daytime dressed as other female mall shoppers do.

Princess Chantal
09-18-2017, 11:32 AM
I don't know why you folks keep on taking her post as griping about or surprised by being hit on. I did not get that vibe. I took it as questioning why straight guys straddle their sexual preference fence.
Perhaps the reason some of you people took it that way is because you want to attack her for her clothing choices and outing settings. Yeah, so cool..... I will pass on being a member of your gang if this is the case

Ressie
09-18-2017, 04:13 PM
Oh Princess, everybody was on her side on up until post 14. It's not like many of us were attacking her. Just one mention of what she was wearing and she played the victim. We can all wear what every we want but we also may get more attention than we bargained for.

The man shouldn't have been in the ladies room hitting on whoever. And as they say, nothing good happens after midnight.

Teresa
09-18-2017, 06:05 PM
The reply I made in Majella's thread about the rule book made the point that we make these comments not out of malice or jealousy but because we care , we know the situation wasn't a good one . We often talk about staying safe , it would have been dreadful to hear she was in A&E with severe injuries because it had gone badly wrong .
Majella herself admits she takes risks , although she hasn't admitted it I would think she went away feeling relieved that the incident worked out OK.

We may think we can take care of ourselves but being dressed can be a risk and we are vulnerable , most of us wouldn't have worn something like she did in those circumstances at that time of day . We can't predict the action of others especially if they are under the influence of drink or drugs, and who knows what offensive weapon they could be carrying or they are part of an organised gang .

Majella St Gerard
09-18-2017, 09:21 PM
Princess you nailed it, that was exactly what I was going for. I do dress to be noticed, I enjoy the attention and the many compliments. I was not offended, surprised or felt threatened. I was making an observation about men being dogs. The bar in question has tight security and all men are carded and searched before entry. I just can't believe I was **** shamed.

Jean. Ann
09-18-2017, 09:45 PM
This sort of thing happens to GG fairly often .
Take it as a compliment , but decline graciously and firmly .
Preferably with a sweet smile

JAS

Krisi
09-19-2017, 09:08 AM
......... I was making an observation about men being dogs. ......................

First, you are actually a man. Do you consider yourself to be a "dog"?

Judging all men by those you find drinking in an after hours bar is not fair and is not based on a realistic sampling of men. I suspect if you did your sampling in a church you would come up with different results.

And if this bar has such tight security, why was a man allowed in the ladies room?

Majella St Gerard
09-19-2017, 11:50 AM
Krisi, yes I was a man in the ladies room but I was presenting as a woman. The man was not "allowed" into the ladies room he just entered, I believe he followed me in and then first hit on the woman at the sink, offering her some blow. When I exited the stall it was my turn. Anyway...I was not interested in what he wanted and I told him so. I was not offended or scared for my safety, I can defend myself and I could have called for help if I needed. No not all men are dogs but most are when no one has them on their leash. And WHY would I go to church, those hypocrites are worse, at least in a bar I can see the wolves, in church they're all dressed up like sheep.

Teresa
09-19-2017, 12:25 PM
Majella,
I feel there is something wrong with this situation, you admit you take risks, spend till the early mornings frequenting bars and dress somewhat suggestive . The question is do you honestly enjoy yourself or do you go looking for for possible trouble ? I'm asking this now because you admit the weapons you carry to defend yourself .

In plain language WTF are you doing ? Are you going out as a CDer to enjoy yourself or dressing provocatively to entrap and actually cause trouble ?
I was prepared to defend you as a sensible CDer just wanting to enjoy a social outing but now I'm not so convinced it's your real motive !

Majella St Gerard
09-19-2017, 01:00 PM
Teresa, what is your problem with me. I never said I take risks, I dress classy at times and I dress trashy at times. I like to look pretty and sexy, why because I can and if I say so myself, I look damn good. I have never been accosted by men, yes I have been hit on numerous times. And yes it makes me feel good and that my efforts to look feminine and attractive are appreciated. I go out to be me and to have fun. All the places I go to I am a regular and the people all know me. So get off my back. Not everyone is like you and all the other old ladies. Constructive criticism I can take but **** shameing and making assumptions about my motives is not cool.

Bobbi46
09-19-2017, 01:24 PM
You get what you ask for, and your style of dress was "asking for it" If you don't want that to happen then don't dress like that. If you want to dress like "that" then don't go to after hours bars, but if you want to go there dress differently then things won't happen. Unless you want that sort of thing so be it. Dress like a madam of the night and you get treated like one.
I totally agree with what Teresa says. All the way.

nikkiwindsor
09-19-2017, 05:27 PM
The few times I've been out in public, I've been approached men interested in me...one I danced with, another I talked to at length, and a couple others I politely disengaged from...I was dressed like the pic below and link. Somewhat conservative but still feminine.

https://i.imgur.com/wgIUQ1s.jpg?1

Kayliedaskope
09-19-2017, 05:36 PM
-stares admiringly, wide-eyed-

Damn, Nikki .......

FrannGurl
09-19-2017, 05:38 PM
Love that outfit Nikki, you must have had to fight them off with a stick :)

Scarlett1975
09-20-2017, 03:12 AM
I'm planning my Vegas outing and it will certainly be on the ****tier side, very high heels, tight black mini dress, red wig, if I attract attention then good, if not I will probably be a little dissapointed lol. Any attention will be politely declined however.

Bobbi46
09-21-2017, 11:20 AM
Majella, I take issue with your comment against Teresa "What is wrong with all you old ladies". My answer is that one day you will be an "Old Lady" and by the way there are loads of us older and wiser than you so get off your high horse in that respect and have more respect for us much wiser than you.

Majella St Gerard
09-21-2017, 02:55 PM
Bobbi, go ahead and take offense. I might age but I'll never be a condescending "old lady". And who is on the high horse here. Go on Facebook and do your shaming. Wisdom doesn't always come with age, sometimes just a feeling of superiority.

Bobbi46
09-21-2017, 05:10 PM
Just my opinion I stick by it you stick by yours but I will sleep happier.

ellbee
09-21-2017, 06:01 PM
Ah, here it is, in post #1... ;)

What is it with "straight men" and crossdressers?

I suppose one could *also* make the comment: What is it with straight men dressing up as women? :heehee:

Listen, we all have our own little "things" about us. And yeah, some will, at least at some times in their lives, dare to take a walk on more of the wild side... Perhaps not just fantasizing about certain things, but eventually working up enough nerve to begin *acting* on those desires & turning them into reality.

Hey, if men generally have a higher sex drive than GG's, on average, who "better" to quickly get yer rocks off with than another dude?

Of course, that "would be gay," and those guys just couldn't have that! ( :brolleyes: )... So the next best thing? A guy who not only takes on the characteristic appearance of a GG with all the clothing & long hair & what-not, but who would also likely be the submissive half of the couple. Because, again, as we all already know, "only catching is gay" -- but not pitching. ( :brolleyes: )

So, basically, a guy has a higher sex drive, wants to have some fun, doesn't want to go thru the "hassle" of attempting to quickly hook up with a submissive GG (and perhaps wanting to avoid the subsequent relationship of such) -- so goes for the odds & starts hitting on "the closest & next best thing."

And hey, if a guy *is* looking all femmy, and is at a bar? In quite a few people's minds, maybe the CD'er, too, is looking to turn those fantasies into reality. What a match made in heaven! :heehee:

I dunno... That's just my quick take on it, anyway. :strugglin

Kayliedaskope
09-21-2017, 06:26 PM
Laurababe:
Nailed it.

You GO, girl.

Teresa
09-21-2017, 07:10 PM
Majella,
Obviously age isn't on your side showing no wisdom or common sense, but just looking for some kind of trouble where you can get it and in any shape or form.

You don't need us to shame you ,you're doing a great job all by yourself !

I was reminded of the old saying recently " He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword !"

Give yourself a bad name if you like but don't drag other CDers into it , you don't appear to have any respect or concern for the damage you could be doing .

NicoleScott
09-21-2017, 07:55 PM
I've followed this thread and the piling on. Teresa, please elaborate, what damage could Majella be doing?

GretchenJ
09-21-2017, 08:30 PM
I believe that this thread has run its course , and nothing positive will come of leaving it open.