PDA

View Full Version : getting ready for another outing

sara66
09-12-2017, 12:33 PM
Spoke with a friend of mine, (she offered to go on an outing with me last fall and things didn't work out) and she will go with me dressed in early October. Hopefully everything works out this year. I have been out a couple of time by myself. This will be the first time with anyone. I am so exited, there will be a lot of dressing time in the next couple weeks. I have to get better with my makeup again. I just bought a denim skirt, and a little more casual attire. I don't want to overdress with someone else along. If it is warm I have a new pair of sandals. Hoping for cooler weather, pantyhose and ankle boots.
Sara :heehee:

AmyVanessa
09-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Awesome! Have fun.

alwayshave
09-13-2017, 06:30 AM
Sara, hope you have a great time. Don't forget to post pictures.

Lana Mae
09-13-2017, 07:38 AM
Jamie stole what I was going to say! Hugs Lana Mae

BrendaPDX
09-13-2017, 07:44 AM
Have fun, I always worry about overdressing too, but it sounds like you have it covered. Please post a few pictures!

Tracy Irving
09-13-2017, 07:53 AM
Nebraska won't be able to sustain the heat wave you are experiencing. Did you get to 100 degrees yesterday? You should have no problem wearing pantyhose and ankle boots by October. Have a great time on your outing. It is always more fun with others.

sara66
09-13-2017, 02:32 PM
Tracy, it has been a little warmer than normal, but not bad. overall it has been a very mild summer except for a couple of weeks. We haven't seen 100's since early august. Usually by early October we are in the 60's and 70's.
If I were to go out alone I am more likely to dress up. More like I was head to the office. My friend is very casual, so I will dress similarly.

I hope I am brave enough to go out to lunch with her.
Sara