PDA

View Full Version : Why are those there...

_jenni_
09-13-2017, 09:46 PM
So the wife asked why her maxi pads under my sink. When in reality they are my maxi pads under my sink. I don't think she gets it is legging season and I'm a lazy tucker. But that's ok she can just assume they are hers.

Tracii G
09-13-2017, 10:04 PM
I tried tucking and using one of those and for me tucking looks a lot more realistic.
If that works for you then thats great

sometimes_miss
09-13-2017, 11:58 PM
While I'm not sure about the 'maxi' size, models may wear pads of some sort when modeling things that would show too much 'through' the fabric of plenty of lingerie and bathing suits. Besides, we already have plenty of 'stuff' in the way where the pad would normally sit. I was curious, and tried wearing a pad. No thanks.
However, after one emergency trip to the store when she forgot to stock up on her supplies, I was the one to make sure she had plenty of 'supplies' for her special times. Not that I'm bothered by buying that sort of thing, I just don't like to have to make a special trip to the friggin' store at three in the morning.

docrobbysherry
09-14-2017, 12:18 AM
Sounds like a fetish thing. Flat in front looks fem to me. And, any bulge there doesn't!:doh:

Kiwi Primrose
09-14-2017, 05:07 AM
I don't care what they are as long as I end up with no bulge in front. In New Zealand the best are Teenas or Poise, select the size and thickness you like.

Jessica S
09-14-2017, 07:26 AM
I don't understand how the pads help with tucking and/or hiding the bulge.

Robertacd
09-14-2017, 08:43 AM
I am amazed this thread made it through the night.

DIANEF
09-14-2017, 10:51 AM
Me too, when I joined this forum one of my first posts was deleted for mentioning such things, not that I have any problem with them. I have tried them but they don't really work for me.

Joanne Curl
09-14-2017, 11:11 AM
I've tried them and they do help smooth things out when you tuck.

Robertacd
09-14-2017, 12:11 PM
Me too, when I joined this forum one of my first posts was deleted for mentioning such things.

I know, right. I had a post deleted for linking to an article about using them as an emergency insole replacement, and received a stern warning about posting or even linking to anything to do with them.

The mods must be on holiday,a s they say...

Majella St Gerard
09-14-2017, 12:18 PM
I haven't tried using a pad, but I do have a padded panty with a cleft built in that masks any bulge with a soft tuck

jennifer0918
09-14-2017, 12:23 PM
I am amazed this thread made it through the night.

I second this statement!

- - - Updated - - -

Maxi pads?? I prefer tucking,my leggs feel longer.

Nigella
09-14-2017, 12:43 PM
I guess a large number of members need to have a read of these (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_content) again, this includes the OP

Rights of Content
The following content is NOT allowed ANYWHERE on the forum and will be deleted.

Personal threads ie: menopause/tampons/pads/sex toys/peeing.

Also others who have commented need to remember this

Objectionable Material on the Forums/Profiles
It is important that members recognise the real-time nature of these forums, the moderators cannot always monitor the contents of posted messages. As such, we depend upon you to inform them when members are violating our rules. You must also recognise that they cannot respond immediately to such notices and that some time may pass before any warranted action is taken.
To contact a moderator use the https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif "Report this post to a moderator" function or send a private message to one of the moderators listed in the Forum Leaders (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showgroups.php?).

Yes this thread is against the rules, and would have been deleted, however, I am leaving it with this message and closing it. Appropriate moderation WILL be taken, however, EVERYONE needs to remember that the Mods are not super human, have jobs/lives outside the forum and do not live here 24/7

Finally, those members who have commented about being moderated are fortunate not to be moderated again. A reminder (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_admin_mod) for those who decide that the forum is the place to discuss moderation issues

Note: - If you have any problems, you should first contact a moderator, if you cannot resolve the issue with a moderator, or the moderator is the actual problem, you should then take it up with an administrator.
Any posts on the boards found to be criticizing any moderator or any administrator decisions, will be deleted and may result in warnings and possible bans.
Any members found to be complaining about the way this forum is run by staff on other boards, blogs, websites etc in nasty terms, IE: - name calling, foul language used against them, abuse etc will have their accounts banned permanently.