PDA

View Full Version : First time back in 2 months: Incredible

Chelsea B
09-14-2017, 08:48 AM
So, I had some major back surgery 2 months ago. The first few weeks, focused on healing and exercise with virtually no motivation to dress, even if I could.
Gradually, as I started to feel better and more flexible, 'normal' life started to re-emerge, and with it, the pink fog.
So, this morning, the wife off to work for the day, and I seized my first solid opportunity to dress in two months, and I can't even describe it, other than to say that I feel blissfully alive!
I think most of you know what I am talking about:)

Chelsea

Stacy Darling
09-14-2017, 09:09 AM
Spinal or back repair can take some time! 10 - 97yrs plus!
Hoping that you have had it sorted now!

Stacy!

Sarah Doepner
09-14-2017, 09:11 AM
Indeed I do. It was almost two years ago when I fell an broke my foot. It was a long time before I was out of casts and braces and done with the pain, so when I finally was able to start dressing pretty again I found it to be a significant part of my recovery. In fact, it's only been in the last month or so that I've been able to wear anything with more than an inch of heel, so it's happening all over again!

Jaylyn
09-14-2017, 09:19 AM
Chelsea be careful wearing those high heels in your avatar you fall in those and you might end up back in repair in the hospital . It does feel good though when one hasn't had time or health to dress in a while and then gets back into it.

Chelsea B
09-14-2017, 09:22 AM
Jaylyn, yes, I will be working my way up to those. Going with a shorter heel for now, and just ordered a couple pairs of wedges.
Believe it or not, the ones in my avatar were $16 and are some of the most comfortable and easy to walk in that I have!

Julie Denier
09-14-2017, 09:39 AM
Glad you're back, on the mend and enjoying your femme time! ;)

carhill2mn
09-14-2017, 11:43 AM
Yes, I too, have had to recover from surgeries before I could resume dressing as a woman. It is a great feeling!

docrobbysherry
09-14-2017, 12:10 PM
Just recovered from 2 same day surgeries myself. Was told, "No lifting" for 2 weeks after each. That translates to, "No tite girdles or waist cinchers", for me. Same as "don't dress"!:sad:

Glad you're back at it and with us again, Chelsea!:battingeyelashes:

jennifer0918
09-14-2017, 12:30 PM
Feel better darling

CONSUELO
09-14-2017, 01:19 PM
Congrats Chelsea, I am so glad you felt so good when dressed. What a lovely antidote to all the pain and suffering of back surgery not to mention the pain and suffering you must have gone through over the years. Get better soon. Walk a lot. It really helped me with back problems.

Lana Mae
09-14-2017, 04:12 PM
Glad you feel well enough to dress! Be careful with the heels! Congrats on the recovery! Be healthy! Enjoy the journey as you are able to continue on! Hugs Lana Mae

Dana44
09-14-2017, 04:19 PM
Chelsea, Hope your back recovers and as they said don't go to much on your heels. It is good that you feel alive and dressing.

Jaymees22
09-14-2017, 09:28 PM
Glad you're feeling better. We are lucky that we can dress and feel better than people that don't have this special power!!

Chelsea B
09-15-2017, 09:52 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind comments!
It was gratifying to be able to share this, to have a group that I CAN share it with. It's great to know you.

Also appreciate the best wishes from the health standpoint. I'm happy to report that it feels like the back surgery has fixed my longstanding (not a pun) issues.

Chelsea

Tracy Irving
09-16-2017, 12:17 AM
There are times when I throw out my back and the ability to crossdress diminishes considerably. It is as if a giant gust of back pain blew away the pink fog. There are other times, like when I was waiting for two root canals and gargling with Jack to numb the pain, that the motivation to dress all but disappears. But, as soon as the healing begins and that "weight" is lifted, the desire certainly comes back fast.

LeannS
09-16-2017, 04:19 AM
To the ones that are recovering from your surgery or ailment. I wish you a speedy recovery. Leann