PDA

View Full Version : A few new developments

sarah_hillcrest
09-17-2017, 10:40 AM
I left a cheap top in the towels that I washed last week. I eventually realized she had put up the towels. So funny situation Friday night, she couldn't find her personal massager. I really had a ball with it helping her look in stupid places and we were both cracking up. Finally I said, "Hey I'm missing a blue top have you seen it."

"Yeah it's at in my trashcan, it really pissed me off the other day," she said.

"Yeah, sorry," I replied.

She went and got it and handed it to me, "Just please take better care of your stuff."

Saturday night she got in a bunch of beautycon boxes she'd ordered for like 8 dollars each. It was like Christmas for her going through them and she wanted to show me all the stuff she got. I was of course pretty interested to and kept asking for a bit too much information, "whats that, hows that work, where's that go."

Finally she looked at me with her serious look, "Do you want some products?"

I didn't detect annoyance in her voice, and I gulped and said, "Yes." She gave me some liquid lipstick, BB cream, and blush.

"Just keep them with the rest of your stuff, and please don't mess up mine," she asked.

Also the black ruffled blouse that we ordered together for my Halloween costume arrived yesterday too.

I feel so lucky to have such a woman.

Tracii G
09-17-2017, 10:53 AM
You sure are lucky.

Nikkilovesdresses
09-17-2017, 11:13 AM
Sounds surreal. Beats predictable anyhow.

Fiona123
09-17-2017, 11:19 AM
Very positive. Congratulations!

jack-ie
09-17-2017, 11:22 AM
You are very lucky! A little humor can sometimes bring down barriers. She might decide Sarah is a enjoyable to have around.

Lana Mae
09-17-2017, 11:28 AM
Sounds like you are lucky to me! Hugs Lana Mae

Julie Slowinski
09-17-2017, 11:30 AM
Finally she looked at me with her serious look, "Do you want some products?"

Awesome!!! Way to go Mrs. Hillcrest....

Next time order your own beautycon boxes and when they arrive give her first pick of the goodies. One good turn deserves another....

Renee36c
09-17-2017, 11:32 AM
you are very lucky

NancySue
09-17-2017, 12:11 PM
I, too, am one of the "lucky" ones with a supportive wife. Nothing like it. Thanks to her, I have all my own things...including cosmetics, but never enough hose lol...She teases me about how I can't wait to put on...what she can't wait to take off..underwires, heels and hose. Nice.

Sarah Doepner
09-17-2017, 01:26 PM
That kind of relationship works for me. Shower her with praise from those of us out here in the internet!

alwayshave
09-17-2017, 01:44 PM
Sarah, other than the throwing out of the top, sounds like it went well.

sarah_hillcrest
09-17-2017, 06:39 PM
Sarah, other than the throwing out of the top, sounds like it went well.

Yeah, she put it in her small trashcan by the bed that is never used and I think just left it there to see if I would ask for it. She's always asked that I keep my stuff put up and keep it separate from our regular stuff.

I was asking her some questions about the makeup she gave me and she's like, "Uhhh, I'm not going to teach you how to put on makeup," and chuckled. The way she said it was playful. She's always loved showing me all various womanly trappings of her life and I never paid much attention, giving the typical, "that's nice dear," answer. I can tell that she's really enjoying my interest even though she's not exactly comfortable with it, if that makes sense.

I've been going out of my way to show her as much affection and gratitude that I can and it's done wonders.

lingerieLiz
09-17-2017, 08:35 PM
My wife had on a top that was to big for her. I asked where she got it and she said the closet. I looked at the tag and it was too large for me too. but I knew we had bought one too big for me. I used it for a night shirt. She had grabbed it from a stack of tops in the laundry room. She is very petite I'll get it back the next laundry cycle.

Angie G
09-17-2017, 08:43 PM
great wife there Shrah. Much like mine hun.:hugs:
Angie

Leslie Langford
09-17-2017, 09:04 PM
I find it interesting that you felt compelled to mention you wife's possession of (and need for) a "personal massager" as a preamble to your story about that missing blue top of yours and its eventual retrieval.

You don't need to answer this question (and it really is none of our business, even if you did bring it up), but the thought occurs that perhaps resorting to such a device is a coping strategy on your wife's part. She is clearly losing her man bit by bit as your CDing continues to take over your life as detailed in other posts of yours, yet she seems remarkably O.K. with that. This is in marked contrast to the wives and SO's of others here who really have a problem with that type of progression on our part, and who let us know of their displeasure over that in no uncertain terms - and perhaps partly because they can't see themselves using that method as a fallback to relieve their own corresponding frustrations. Just sayin'...

Then again, different strokes for different folks. ;)

sarah_hillcrest
09-18-2017, 06:17 AM
I find it interesting that you felt compelled to mention you wife's possession of (and need for) a "personal massager" as a preamble to your story about that missing blue top of yours and its eventual retrieval.

I thought of that before I typed it, and I wondered if anyone would ask, so thank you for bringing it up. Our history regarding sex has been pretty bad in the past. I think around 2013 we had sex about 8 times, 100% my fault and I nearly lost her from it. Around 2015 I think I found a sort of self acceptance and since then things have markedly improved in that area.

The particular device I'm talking about is something that we use together and that's why we were looking for it.