PDA

View Full Version : The best and the worst moments

Littlebee
09-18-2017, 10:51 AM
Hi Ladies,
Just want to give a testimony about my trip to Atlanta (Sep7th to 10th). WOW, it was a perfect weekend, since Thursday, I was able to be by myself, and enjoyed the day dressed and make up. As I have said on the introduction area, my wife does not approve it, so I´d prefer not tell her. Sorry if it is too long, and as a matter of fact, I have cut lots of it….
Anyways, it starts on Thursday, I had driven to midtown, where I knew a club called Jungle, so I drove to there and see if I will get the courage to actually get inside the club, but I was not. As usual, when I got this opportunity in Atlanta, I always, stayed around there, and just driving around. I was not feeling comfortable to leave the car, and I guess, on that day, there wasn´t a day to dance and I guessed a Stand up show was on the stge. (by the view I could see from my car, outside, and what I heard parked at the back of the house. I drove a little more, here and there, and thinking what I could do. What I will feel good to do. On my return to the hotel, I decided to fill up the tank of my car, and I went to a RaceTrack gas station, at Camp Creek (close to the Hotel I was staying) and could left the car and fill up. (That wasn´t something new, but I enjoyed a lot). I have returned to my hotel, a Residence Inn, and since I was late in the night, I have walked around, just to see the hotel, but of course, be outside as a girl. Took some pictures, and made some videos. It was late, and I had work on the following day, so I took a shower, and went to sleep.
Friday…Friday night, was a day, little bit similar to Thursday…so no much fun, but with a new dress. I walked around the hotel, but that was it (beside I went to the same place, to see if I get the courage to do something) but nothing new…Some pics, some videos, but that was it.
Saturday – This day, will be my full day, enjoying myself. So I dressed up, in the morning, and that was the first day, I went out as a girl. What I will do? After some thoughts, I decided to go to a mall, and see what I would be able to do. (I would like to thank, this forum, with all the readings and ideas and courage thoughts I have red:battingeyelashes:). I parked outside Macy´s (at the discount products entrance). This entrance was the emptiest one, so that was the best option. It was, I guess about 10:00am so it was not that crowded. I thought some time, and decided to step out of the car. I looked myself at the phone camera, and checked if it was everything on the right place…and start to walk to the door. . Getting there, just sit before getting there and wait a little to breath and as I stand to open the door, another lady was living and said hi…I was speechless, I guess I could not say a word….my heart was biting so fast, I thought I would pass out…I got inside, and for my surprise, It was a discount shoes area…I loved…I start to see, and actually tried some. I was so happy. Some ladies were there, but I just stayed there trying some shoes…I went then to clothes area, and saw some. I was actually not seeing anything, but thinking OMG, someone will talk to me…. Nobody did, so I went further and further, and went up to the escalators, but It was crowded. So I decided to go back a little, and went down again. On my way, going out, a couple was going inside, so we crossed and, guess, nobody talked to me.
I have enjoyed very much my days; I got the courage to actually walk around, on daylight, and also, tried shoes! (That was fantastic!!!), and at the end, I went to Burlington and Macys, but the cherry of the milk shake was going out to Walmart, looking for some vitamins. (Of course I went to self-cashier).
At night I have not get the courage to go dancing, and I guess, I need to feel prettier, may be, after buying a pair of breasts. On that Saturday, I saw some sisters at the door, but instead to go, I was kind of shy…but this time, not because of the crossdressing, but because I wanted to feel pretty enough. (I saw two really gorgeous sisters).
Now, the conclusion…I live two life’s…and I am not able to choose between them. I don’t want to lose what I have built on my boy’s life (family, one son, one daughter, a fantastic wife, an awesome job), but on the other hand, I want to go out as a girl, wearing dresses, high heels, make up…but I also want to add, to feel prettier is breast and wax my entire body. Otherwise I will not feel completed. I am really perfectionist and those are holding me back.
The last minute, on Sunday dawn, I was really sad…I have no clue, when will be the next opportunity to do, what I have done…What a sad day it was! I have packed and that was it…Flavia (the little bee) flown away, again, from my life…
Kisses
Bee :<3:
(sorry again for the long text) just a weekend on my life, that I was burning to tell….

Aunt Kelly
09-18-2017, 06:03 PM
Thank you for sharing that story, Littlebee. And congratulations on an enjoyable trip. It was easier than you thought it would be. Right?

Hugs,

Kelly

Maria 60
09-18-2017, 08:53 PM
That sounded like fun and by the way you were writing it sounded exciting, I wish I had half your courage. It's amazing that I could have a full day to dress and appreciate the time but when that last hour comes around I start thinking when the next time will come around, or just sad that it's almost time to get changed and how much I could wish I can stay dressed longer.
Pat yourself on the back, good job.

Littlebee
09-19-2017, 12:34 PM
Thank you for the words. And Kelly, you are right....it is easy....lolol. And thats why so perfect...looks like i was a regular shopper (which i was) but, we don´t think it will be like that. But that is my appreciation for this FORUM, it give me the courage to go further.

and I loved it!

and Maria - it was fun. I enjoyed every moment, every second. The part I was trying shoes at Macys or at Burlington was really, really exiting. Next step, going dance...

again, thank you girls :battingeyelashes: