PDA

View Full Version : Tell tale signs....

heathr1
03-10-2006, 01:25 PM
If a stranger entered your house, without looking too hard, would they see anything that would indicate you CD?

Not in my house.

DonnaT
03-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Depends on how smart they are. So, I would say, probably.

Deborah
03-10-2006, 02:10 PM
No nothing to indicate i CD. They will know i have kids though if they even make it past the door without tripping over something. :D

Julie Avery
03-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Depending on the time of day, they'd encounter me dressed ;) Otherwise, short of going through my dresser or closet, nope.

Casey Morgan
03-10-2006, 02:12 PM
Not in my house. They'd see my computers (a desktop and a laptop), all the "accessories", and the computer/programming books and wonder where my pocket protector was.

EricaCD
03-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Only if the person was a pretty accomplished locksmith...

susancheerleader
03-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Sometimes yes and sometimes no.
Sometimes I leave my clothes all over the place where anyone would see them in the middle of the floor or someplace other then "put away."
Sometimes I am too neat and the house is spotless with no indication anyplace.

pattied
03-10-2006, 02:46 PM
If they looked in just the right places... the yes. Otherwise, probably not. Other things they would catch right away: we have kids; we have cats; we struggle to stay organized (blamed partially on a 6 year old and a 11 month old); and we have a very small bathroom with a ton of feminine products.

Butterfly Bill
03-10-2006, 04:50 PM
They'd see it all over the place in every room of the house

rhondasxycd
03-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Only if the looked in my closet !!! or my dresser drawers..

Victoria-Marie
03-10-2006, 05:36 PM
If a stranger entered your house, without looking too hard, would they see anything that would indicate you CD?

If you live with a GG, a stranger would assume that the feminine clothes belong to the GG. So, the "tell tale signs" would be your breastforms, your padding, your gaffs, your wigs (maybe). Those are usually not what you left in evidence for somebody not "looking too hard".

If you live alone, then a stranger would assume that you have a secret girl friend, except for the same items as above.

annekathleen
03-10-2006, 06:59 PM
The closet in the spare room would give me away,
The numerous totes in the closet full of bras, panties, shoes, boots, vintage stuff, etc... would reinforce that suspicion,
and the one dresser drawer ( filled with stuff from the last g/f, yea right )
would convince you.

krista65
03-10-2006, 07:17 PM
They would definetly think a woman lived here!..or a bachelorette..Ihave more women's clothes then mens and I do not own mens undies..not even a pair for the doctors office..lol..any GGs out there want to share with my wardrobe?..you are welcome to my closet and makeup! :cheeky: Krista

Jenny Warren
03-10-2006, 07:27 PM
They would have to be blind not to see the signs.

Ask my mother, or my sister.

Jenny

Tamara Barclay
03-10-2006, 08:21 PM
After my first marriage and when I swore off dating every psycho woman in the tri state (there are a LOT of them), my place looked like a woman was living there.

tvgirl4fun
03-10-2006, 08:27 PM
I suppose their first thought would be, "Oh, you have a girl friend that lives with you?" Jaie

Holly
03-10-2006, 09:01 PM
It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out... polished finger nails, pierced ears, no men's underware in the clothes hamper, the shorter than normal zipper on my jeans, waxed eyebrows. Nope, not rocket science.

Jennaie
03-11-2006, 02:56 AM
Are you kidding! If they opened the cabinet in the bathroom they would think a woman lived here. Other than that, I keep the rest of it locked up in a large cabinet.

Melissa73
03-11-2006, 03:54 AM
no, i tend to keep all my clothes in my dresser....yet i have been tempted to just let them lay on the floor (i used to do this when growing up, and i'd dress in my sisters clothes. I Loved the feeling of being in a "girls" room). But in the end, i would clean it up.......

though there was 1 time, when i accidentally left a bathing suit out, hanging over my closet door. a few days later, when i happened to notice it. I had hoped noone else saw it though.

GypsyKaren
03-11-2006, 07:20 AM
Well, since I don't have any guy clothes, they'd probably think that a couple of women live there. I just hope they feed the dogs before leaving.

Karen

Sarah Rabbit
03-11-2006, 07:25 AM
Living with my S.O covers any tracks left by me. Unless they take a good look at the sizes on the tags. The clothes are put away, but if any one finds them, Hah who cares.

Hugs, Sarah R.:bunny:

InHerShoes
03-11-2006, 07:33 AM
It would all appear to be my wife's clothing... the size 15 pumps however... well that might say something.

Tiffy
03-11-2006, 08:36 AM
Well if the person had a clue as what cd'ing was then yes there are signs for sure. But, noone has said a word yet.

Kisses, April Marie