PDA

View Full Version : Yes they're real, he sighed/she beamed

Casey Morgan
03-10-2006, 01:57 PM
I've got man boobs through no doing of my own. Just for the heck of it, I went on JC Penny's website last night to find out what my natural cup size is. I entered my measurements and it told me my perfect bra is a 46B. I had two reactions:

Male: Oy! When the heck did I become a B cup? Last time I measured (years ago) I was a AA or A cup. It was bad enough I even had a cup size. Now I've got a cup size shared by hundreds of millions of GGs? Oy!

Female: Hey, didn't I read somewhere about a bust enhancer that could make you 1.5 to 2 cup sizes bigger? And hey, if I smoosh them together I'll probably have some great cleavage.

I'm 6' tall, 237 pounds. Nature gave me these... well I guess by now I'd have to call them breasts. Thanks, but I'll trade them to get my big toe back.

Anybody else in the same boat?

Julie Avery
03-10-2006, 02:15 PM
If you google the medical term "gynecomastia" you can find out most of what's known about the causes of genuine breast enlargement (as opposed to just developing fat in that area) in males, just as an exercise in curiousity.

Count your blessings, girl! ;)

sheena
03-10-2006, 02:37 PM
My breast fill a b cup and i'm wearing a c cup bra at the moment and fill it pretty good, my wife thinks it fits just fine. There'er natural, I've never taken hormones. I was on an anti-depressant for a while (vivactl I think) and it did cause some growth and got very over weight (345) and that seamed to also encrease my breasts size, I'm currently losing weight down to 255 and haven't lost any breast size :happy:
I've always had some, although more the size of a girl just begining to develope and my wife didn't really notice them when we first met at age 15.
At that time I was very consious and embarrassed about them. But now I love them and would like them to be even bigger still. :happy:
Sheena

Casey Morgan
03-10-2006, 02:42 PM
I appreciate the link. Thinking back on it, I was 20 or 21 when I last measured. Time enough for hormones to have had an effect? Seriously, I look like those guys in the photo gallery.

You know, I think I will count my blessings. I've been at my current job 7 years and nobody has said boo about my chest. (High school was a whole other matter.) And it does work in my favor being a CD. Even if they don't go down much the only people who are going to make an issue of it is boors who don't even know me anyway, right?

Thanks Julie.

Sheena, your reply wasn't there when I did my Google search and I didn't think to check again before I replied. I appreciate your comments. I don't think I want mine any bigger and I'm still not comfortable with them yet. Too many bad memories; you probably know what I mean. But one day maybe. Thanks again.

ChristineRenee
03-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Mine are real and I am a full A cup. I wear a sports bra every day, even when going out en drab...it's somewhat of a necessity. I wear a 40B size in a sports bra and would like to have at least small B cups before I am through doing HRT in another 6 months or so.

Joanne_2003
03-10-2006, 03:39 PM
I to am a 46 B. I have had these boobs since puberty and the are pronounced enough that I seldom take off my shirt in public at all (beaches, pools, etc). My dad used to tease me growing up that I needed a bra, that is until mom cught me wearing hers.

kaitlin
03-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Hey Girls, In the last 6 to 8 months I have grown small but nice breasts. Some where around a full "A" to a small "B" cup????? I don't know why but I am liking it real well. My gg girlfriend wants me to wear a bra more often to help shape and support them. I have noticed that after driveing a while they tend to be more tender than normal. Looks like its time for that new bra!!!!!!

HaleyPink2000
03-11-2006, 06:43 PM
Yeah I fit into this thred very much. I'm a 44B/C. I had some surgery a few years ago and the left breast got bigger from the muscle mas being removed in some areas, cancer. The other one is just from the medications I took for stress and my stomach during Chemo years. I've taken the meds for 23 years actually. I hate the acid reflex problems if I don't take them. It's still stress I know that causes my problems. But Oh well, I have nice breasts from all the years of meds etc. I gained weight right after they distroyed my Thyroid gland, Radiation, now I'm slowly losing the weight with diet and exercise. Still have a nice breast size though. I've worn a Bra for years as it helps with pains that I still have in my side from the surgery. It has to be a tight Bra or it won't help. So my Wife excepts this and will even buy them for me if needed.

But She " My Wife " has other Issues which I won't get into here.

Haley:)