PDA

View Full Version : At my friends dressed!

Peach13
09-23-2017, 02:20 AM
Hi all,

My wife was at a business conference recently so had a few nights on my own which of course was spent dressed! One of the nights my friend called to say I could come over to theirs for a few drinks, he and his girlfriend know I dress. I explained I was fully dressed and would this be a problem to which he replied nope that's awesome! They haven't seen me fully dressed before. So off I popped in the car wearing dark skinny jeans, I nice black lace top and black cardigan. My new shoes arrived in the morning which are a very high heel black suede court shoe. My nails painted dark pink and my make up was awesome if I do say so myself.

I arrived and they met me at the door and his brother was there also! They all took a look at me and I encouraged them to soak it up and ask questions if they like. I was given lots of compliments which made me feel even more amazing and we spent the rest of the night having a few drinks and general chit chat. I never once felt uncomfortable or out of place and they made me feel at home.

Another amazing step!

Thanks for reading

X

natalie_cheryl
09-23-2017, 02:47 AM
That's great! So glad you have friends that are cool with you being in lady mode when you pop over for a by visit

Lisa Roberts
09-23-2017, 07:01 AM
Oh Peach ! That sounds like so much fun! Soak it up. I dream of that same scenario, but we end up going out to dinner. Oh well.... one can dream.
Lace and Smiles,
Lisa

Alice_2014_B
09-23-2017, 03:49 PM
That is very awesome!

I remember when I met up with some friends at a comedy club when I was all dolled up and in heels.
Quite nervous at first, but it quickly faded.

It also helped that they had already seen pictures, so they knew what to expect.

:)

Alice B
09-23-2017, 04:15 PM
Those are the type of friends we all need

BLUE ORCHID
09-23-2017, 05:18 PM
Hi Peach:hugs:, That sounds like a night that you will not soon forget...:daydreaming:...

Tracy Irving
09-23-2017, 05:43 PM
Glad you had a good time. I hope you get the chance to do it again soon!

SaraLin
09-24-2017, 05:51 AM
I hate to be the one to bring a bit of rain to the parade, but I'm wondering -

How does your wife feel about your doing things like this? I worry that it could lead to a big blow-up. If you're in any kind of DADT situation, and you're sharing with others, it likely won't go well when she finds out.

Lacey CD
09-24-2017, 07:20 AM
I'm coming up on our 20th anniversary and hadn't spoken to my best man in a while so I called him last week. He's a pragmatic chap and always seems to know how to cut to the chase on things. I've been having some issues regarding "this" and decided why not talk to him about it, so I came out to him. It was as natural a conversation as can be and he had some sage words for me. Now, he's a bit of a kinkster and has an erotic photography business so I was confident it wouldn't be an issue and it wasn't. I guess the adage "know your audience" applies here. And pick your friends carefully!!!

Angie G
09-24-2017, 08:08 AM
That awesome Peach lucky girl.:hugs:
Angie

alwayshave
09-24-2017, 08:41 AM
Peach, I'm with Sara, what are the chances of this getting back to your wife if she does not approve.

Peach13
09-25-2017, 07:31 AM
My wife is cool with it! Just to ease your worries! She is coming with me next time

Kayliedaskope
09-25-2017, 10:27 AM
Lacey, since he's a friend and erotic photographer, maybe sometime ask for a boudoir photo shoot. Your confidence would go through the roof!