PDA

View Full Version : Got a little excited today

Emily Myers
09-25-2017, 08:45 PM
Hey, gonna be pretty open here today while in full dress and makeup, let's just say I got a little excited, and now I have to wash my gaff and panties. Does this happen to anyone else? I was very stressed before, but felt terrific en femme, and I got so overwhelmed at the sight of Emily! Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is there a way to keep it under control, or prevent it? Is it just natural? Thanks!

Love, Emily ✌️💖😁

Dana44
09-25-2017, 08:49 PM
Emily, IT is pretty exciting the first few times.But after a while it will settle down a bit.

docrobbysherry
09-25-2017, 10:48 PM
How could I not? When I see Sherry looking back at me from my mirror!:daydreaming:

Tracy Irving
09-25-2017, 11:04 PM
That is a problem I would like to have but I don't own a gaff and I am old.

Tracii G
09-26-2017, 12:37 AM
Well being 19 and testosterone in abundance I could see that happening.
Many say that happens when you first start dressing but it soon stops.
Its never happened to me because I don't dress to get a sexual thrill.

jennifer0918
09-26-2017, 12:51 AM
Em it's pretty natural don't worry about it you like what you see in the mirror that's it no biggie.

BrendaPDX
09-26-2017, 07:47 AM
Ya, that happens. Getting out more often will lessen the chance.

Tracii G
09-26-2017, 08:04 AM
See you are normal imagine that !!

Jaylyn
09-26-2017, 08:14 AM
It's always even to my ripe old age to get excited when I get to dress. Apply my lipstick and makeup gets my heart pumping. Heels hose and minis can also cause it. I look in the mirror and see a different person under it all. As I said at my age and I'm late 60s I think it's still a thrill to dress. Probably when the thrill is gone I'll guilt for good.

Stacy Darling
09-26-2017, 08:16 AM
CD world! Mmm, love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Drag Queen world! aint that simple!

Subtle Stacy!

Emily Myers
09-26-2017, 08:18 AM
Tracii, I dress because it feels right to me. It's my form of therapy, and I just feel more natural, comfortable, and confident when dressed. I don't do it for sexual plessure, but I do feel there is an underlying sexual emotion attatched to it. I just feel so defeated when I get excited, and have to undress, and clean up.

-Emily ✌️💖😁

Tracii G
09-26-2017, 08:54 AM
I dress for some of the same reasons Emily and I wasn't making light of what happens to you.
Age and testosterone levels do play a part in your life right now whether you realize it or not.
Its not like you can control them and I totally understand that and empathize with you.
We all have our quirks and issues we have to figure out how get thru so I just wanted to let you know you are not alone.

Lana Mae
09-26-2017, 08:54 AM
It will lessen as time goes by and you do it more! I started out with just panties mostly and it was a sexual thing! Now it is more a sensual thing! You are 19? Enjoy! You have a long journey to take with many surprises! Hugs Lana Mae

Stephanie47
09-26-2017, 11:33 AM
At your age there was a sexual component to a lot of things in life. It's nature. It's natural. I don't know about using a maxi-pad. CDTraveler may have been kidding. Depends for women may over more coverage than a maxi-pad. If I ever get to needing one of those in my later stages of life, that's what I'll be wearing under my dress.

Teresa
09-26-2017, 02:11 PM
Emily,
One word , AGE !!

It does slow down some with age .

I thought back for a few minutes to your age and with my CDing and GFs but I'm afraid they will have to remain my thoughts and memories ! The mods just wouldn't like it for me to elaborate !

Bobbi46
09-26-2017, 03:23 PM
Teresa,
You were hot then you're still a hot woman now! Excitement rules OK!

Tahoegurl
09-26-2017, 03:26 PM
Emily, I am in the older crowd but it was similar to you when I started completely dressing. It is less frequent now as I dress often and am more comfortable as Alexandra...but sometimes I still have to clean my gaff. Relax and enjoy all the experiences that this time brings. Cheers.

Maria 60
09-26-2017, 07:11 PM
Mostly in the early years but must admit when I try something new and look in the mirror and can't believe what I see I do get that younger boy feelings.

Cherylgyno
09-26-2017, 07:24 PM
Emily. It hasn't happened in many years. Yes dressing is a big boost for me. It always has been and always will be. I think that we all have had that happen at least once. The firsts are the best, new hose/nylons, dress, the first time we did our makeup a new way and checked the mirror. For the most part I am a cross dresser and that is who I am.

Sometimes Steffi
09-26-2017, 09:10 PM
That's one of the things that got me hooked on crossdressing when I was 12, or so.

Now that I'm much older, the equipment has gotten rusty and just doesn't work the way it used to.

I would love to have your problem, and if I did, I would do what women do. I can't elaborate because that kind of talk is forbidden here.

Even this will probably get deleted. Sorry, mods. I hope I was sufficiently discreet.

Janine cd
09-26-2017, 09:14 PM
Truly due to age. As we grow older, the excitement diminishes and that experience disappears.

Lacey New
09-27-2017, 01:44 AM
When I was young, just the though of putting on a pair of panties would make things happen. Now, many years later, it is till a pleasant part of my life but without the instant affect that it used to hav. Sounds like you are a younger version of where we all were once.

Persephone
09-27-2017, 02:14 AM
Not unusual. A condom can make cleanup easier.

Majella St Gerard
09-27-2017, 10:08 AM
Ahhh to be young. I've never just popped like that by just wearing women's clothes, gotten excited yes and then taken care of business. But now the dressing is no longer a novelty it doesn't happen anymore, it's just my regular attire. If I'm flirting with a lovely young lady then yes I do get aroused, but to just pop off without physical contact, no
Sounds awesome though.