PDA

View Full Version : Becoming A Woman

deebra
09-27-2017, 08:18 AM
There are some web sites that show absolutely beautiful 100% passable male to female crossdressers/transsexuals. Some I'm sure live full time, some have breast implants, hormones and most have chose to just tuck the junk away. The transformation pic's show how a plain guy becomes a beautiful woman. This would come with more work than staying a man such as more maintenance (long hair, nails, more clothes, safety) and finding a mate since you still have a package, working in a woman's job, etc. Also even though the female life would be great would you be willing to perform sexually as a woman for a male partner? Could you change to do this?

If you were so blessed to become this woman, would you take this on?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes to the transformation and if a woman can learn to please a man and enjoy it I could too.

jennifer0918
09-27-2017, 08:22 AM
I don't know,I like woman so I would be a lesbian or date other transwoman. And as far as SRS not now. Hormones yes to to soften my appearance, and grow some hips and maybe breasts though my voice will not change. The only surgery I will invest in will be facial feminization I want to look femme without makeup .

Stacy Darling
09-27-2017, 08:23 AM
I'm good with it!

A track which I may be "heading!" "down"!

Miss Stacy!

Krisi
09-27-2017, 08:53 AM
With professional help, a few of us could pass as females but I would guess 90% of us could not. Too tall, stocky build, big hands and feet, etc. And while we might pass at a distance or in a dark, smoky bar, up close in the daylight would be the real test.

And remember, a photo is not the same as real life. Real like requires talking like a woman, walking like a woman and so many other subtle female traits.

Jean 103
09-27-2017, 09:04 AM
Yes I have. Well maybe not the beautiful part, but my boyfriend loves me.

MsDyann
09-27-2017, 10:09 AM
I have given this scenario quite a bit of thought over the years. As a younger person I was happy to be able to just throw myself together in the morning or before going out, but as I get older I would love to be a higher maintenance woman. To me the process of shaving everything, moisturizing, filing and polishing my nails, applying my makeup, putting on my lingerie, styling my wig and finally putting on a dress or skirt and top. These all create a confident, calming, whole feeling that prepares me to feel as feminine as I possably can.

Ariana225
09-27-2017, 11:09 AM
I agree with Dyann. Half the time I would be all about it, because it is nice sometimes to just wake up throw a tshirt and pants on and be ready enough as a guy. It would take a lot of adjusting to be a high maintenance girl. And only women for this girl!

Kayliedaskope
09-27-2017, 11:33 AM
I would love to be as beautiful as those gorgeous and passable CD's and TS's, the same ones you're describing. I don't know if I would go as far as SRS, but to have the look and curves and have real breasts? Yes, I've thought about that many times.

Reality: I know it's never going to happen for me in this lifetime, so I will simply be content with who and what I am.

docrobbysherry
09-27-2017, 11:57 AM
Which is precisely why I love my female, silicone suit, Deebra. It changed my life. I used to dream about becoming female now those dreams r gone! Because the suit allows me to become a shapely female in my mirror. Even an anatomically correct, completely nude one, if I wish! :daydreaming:
Then, in 5 minutes it's off and I'm a regular guy again!

It would impossible for me to explain how much enjoyment I get from being about to look like this.
Even if it's just in photos and my mirror!:D

As far as your "being a woman with a guy" bit? That's sexual preference and has little or nothing to do with whatever gender u present as!:straightface:

Jaylyn
09-27-2017, 12:17 PM
If I could become a woman? Think. Ummmm no I kind of enjoy the male in me. I enjoy being a male and enjoy the smoothness of dressing on my rough skin. I would hate going thru labor pains, taking a pill every month so not to get pregnant, that much dreaded monster called a period each month, having males trying to get into my panties on dates, not having the muscles I have, and as said all ready taking an hour to get really dressed up to go out, and the one thing I hate the most would be the crap that some GG women today have to put up with in some male dominated jobs.
With all that said I can't explain why I enjoy dressing like them, from time to time but I do. I enjoy the softness of their clothing and sometimes fantasize about being a GG but would I trade my life of being a Grandpa to the grandsons, my sons, and my grand daughters--- the answer is heck no. They think grandpa hung the moon and that's why I like me and dressing when I want but being the guy I love to be also.
After typing all that I probably ought to be examined by a shrink but it's the truth.

Teresa
09-27-2017, 12:33 PM
Deebra,
I don't know if you realise the seriousness of this question, I have seen how complex this issue can become before and after SRS with partners .

It wouldn't be fair on the couple to go into the details .

I personally would not change my feelings towards women, a male relationship wouldn't come into the equation .

Some of those web sites are very stage managed, some have been found out using GG models and not CDers.

The bottom line is they are so far removed from everyday life , making these conclusions and related questions doesn't apply to a vast majority of CDers .

Maybe I haven't the whole question but I'm separating from my wife because I need to dress full time or thereabouts . To dress full time is going to take some rethinking, preparation can't take hours everyday , I will have my dog to walk , normal domestic jobs to do and supermarket shopping . Then I intend to set up a painting group, at my age people aren't going to expect a cat walk model, my presentation will have to be an average GG look. If I meet a GG in this situation that will be fine she will know the situation from the start .

Will I be a woman , not really, it may be social transition but no thoughts of hormones or SRS . The important point is I will be me , what other people think will be their problem .

Stephanie47
09-27-2017, 02:02 PM
Probably the older I get the easier it would be to pass as a woman. Nobody expects a 70 year old to be overly attractive. My face shows the aging any woman incurs. I use to hate it when my old grandmother tried to kiss me on the lips with stuck me with her upper lips whiskers. Kidding aside there is a big different between a plain vanilla crossdresser and a transsexual woman. From what I have read concerning actual transformations it's not an easy road to follow. Question reads as fantasy time to me. Yes, I do check the Internet sites/YouTube and find some of the crossdressers/transwomen very attractive. But, as Krisi said, and, as life has shown good looks is not sufficient for most to get along in life.

alesha
09-27-2017, 04:43 PM
I would love it if I was born a woman, but alas, I wasn't. If I hadn't met my wife, I would've transitioned a long time ago. In my younger years I was very conflicted about being attracted to women and becoming a woman. Now as I’ve gotten a bit more experience in life and in dressing, I am not opposed to be attracted to males.

Georgina
09-27-2017, 05:06 PM
My brain is not wired to be a woman and I don't wish to be. I don't think passing is necessary to wear a dress.

Janine cd
09-27-2017, 09:37 PM
I agree with Stephanie, age brings with it a new awareness of how different appearance means. As I go older, I find that wearing feminine attire no longer exposes me as a crossdresser. I can go about freely and no one ever suspects.

Jaymees22
09-27-2017, 09:45 PM
I agree the older you are the easier it is to look like an older woman. In fact it's hard to tell the men from women in the 55 plus community where I live now. So I find to look nice I have two obstacles to overcome, I'm not a woman and I'm not young. Then you bring up sexuality, I first have to straighten out the gender thing before even thinking about that.

Ineke Vashon
09-27-2017, 10:29 PM
I believe it was Julie Gaum who once opined that older crossdressers can wander about sight unseen so to speak. Old folks are not sexually attractive. Perhaps that's why I stay in the closet, at 83.

I stay home and, while I write this, I'm wearing a nice mini skirt, pink panties, a pink top of a bikini and I feel relaxed, and daydreamingly all of 30 years old. Sort of.

At 55 I could very well the sexes apart. Had a fun dating life:devil:. Funny, that seems a while ago now :sad:.

Ineke

Cherylgyno
09-27-2017, 10:42 PM
No desire to be a female nor would I ever be with a guy. I have breasts due in part to meds that I take. In every day mode I wear panties and a bra. I believe that I have found a place that has hosiery that will fit my mile long legs. When I get hose I will get rid of my male socks and go with hold ups for every day. I will switch to female jeans when I have used the male jeans that I now have.

lingerieLiz
09-27-2017, 10:47 PM
We all change physically as we go through life. Women change too. In my youth I looked a lot more like a girl than I look like a woman today. My facial features didn't keep my smooth skin. Probably because I was out in the sun way too much. My body is still slim and I can wear women's clothes. But, my once cute butt is no longer there. On the other hand I have seen older men that could pass quite well.

prene
09-28-2017, 01:33 AM
I think it is more like less than 5% of us can pass.
I see no problem with the maintenance ... long hair, nails, makeup and such.
I hope to find a gg mate but have had no luck.
If I transitioned I would probably have srs, I have little use of my member except it is easy to pee. LOL
I am sure if I can not find a accepting gg I would try dating a male, but he would need to be pretty special.

In short I would take it on.

ellbee
09-28-2017, 05:00 AM
And remember, a photo is not the same as real life.

I totally agree with this. Pics & videos are just that: A quick snippet of a moment in time, oftentimes "staged" & edited, presented in a 2D format.

Far easier to pass via that method than an in-person experience. Then throw an actual face-to-face, close-up, real-time interaction, instead of just a real-world "sighting" from any given distance, on top of that? Things just got a *whole* lot tougher.

One of the reasons why I gave up going out en femme years ago -- and even simply stopped getting all dolled-up behind closed doors, for that matter. It became too much "work," too much of an obsession. I had hit a level I was happy with... But didn't want to (and perhaps even couldn't) go any further. I had "peaked." And I just ran out of gas, really.

I had a couple short false-starts since then, but like any halfway-decent athlete, for example, you gotta know when to hang it up & move on.

Some of these young gals you see these days, that you speak of, like on YouTube? They've got some time on their side, and some fresh energy to go for a while yet. Let them have their run at it.

On some level, it's almost a bit "scary" and "disturbing" to see how extreme they take it. When I was their age, I don't recall there ever really being such an apparently widespread over-feminization of males. Some of them appear to be more femmy than many GG's, in quite a few aspects. Sometimes it all does give one pause to ponder how our society got here, and why.

Though at the same time, the internet has made the world a much smaller place, which needs to be taken into account. Much more visibility, with no geographic boundaries. Of course, this also has the unique characteristic of perhaps heightening the competition among them... You know, who can be the most girly, most beautiful, most realistic female.

Actually glad I'm *not* coming of age, in terms of CD'ing, these days. All set with that, thanks.

So, no... I wouldn't take it on today. I'm "retired." Though if I had been born 20 years later? Who knows what sort of experiences I'd have, and where I'd end up.

And yeah, I've performed sexually as a woman, while en femme, for a male partner. One guy, several occasions. The whole experience leading up to the first time took a while, but I eventually came around. He was charming, patient -- and persistent. This was my guy, my moment. I was his mistress. And when it finally did happen, it was quite nice, interesting & eye-opening in its own way, each & every time. And certainly different.

But if anything, it simply reinforced that, ultimately, I much prefer the warmth, comfort & mystical spirituality of being with the GG human life-form -- in & out of the bedroom. :)

BLUE ORCHID
09-28-2017, 06:40 AM
I am just so happy to be able to have the best of both worlds...:daydreaming:...

CarlaWestin
09-28-2017, 06:40 AM
Deeb, we've all been mesmerized by media we've seen that portrays perfectly transitioned gurls in perfect snapshot situations. Many of us have had prolonged opportunities to spend days completely transformed and living female existences. Speaking only from my personal experience, I found that to be quite exciting and fun. It's also a lot of work and emotional energy. The situational awareness knob gets turned all the way up when out in public even when presenting conservatively. To maintain this one sided gender illusion 24/7 would be a daunting challenge. Being physically male and societally adapted to the traditional male activities, I would be quite the crossdressed tomboy most of the time. T-shirt, jeans, ball cap, ponytail and beautiful prominent implanted breasts. Maybe "girl power!" emblazoned on my shirt. From everything I've read, realistic transition is very high maintenance, especially on the emotional side. And personally, I'm satisfied with being a male gender explorer.

~Joanne~
09-28-2017, 12:31 PM
Could you change to do this?

I am told that I pass very well, that if you saw me dressed then saw me undressed that you would never put it together that you just saw me a minute ago looking good but i don't think I fully believe it, not that it matters much as long as I get to experience this side of me every once in a while, it's all good.

Would I want to be a woman most of the time? certainly not. I wouldn't and couldn't do it. That's the thing about being a CD, you don't have to. You dress and present when the mood hits and you don't most of the other time. This is why i do not feel that we fit under the LGBT umbrella of things though we are always thrown there.

Ashleyrobyn831
09-28-2017, 02:09 PM
I'm not sure how much use my input will be, but for whatever it's worth, here's my perspective. For me personally, if I had the means and opportunity, I would absolutely go through surgical transition and become full time female anatomically and otherwise. I wouldn't worry about passing so much, just because I'm 6'3" and have been exclusively cd in public and private for over ten years and learned a long time ago that 99.99% of the time nobody is going to care enough to cause any real trouble beyond maybe a hurtful comment every now and then. But I wouldn't be with a man sexually of my own accord. I don't identify as either hetero- or homosexual or anything in between; it just happened that the first person I found love and a true connection with was a woman, so that's who I committed to and that was that. The only way I would ever consider being with a man is if my wife convinced me that she genuinely wanted a threesome or some such, in which case I would still be iffy about it but would do my best to enjoy it for her sake cause there's nothing I wouldn't do to make her happy. But both these issues are so personal and so dependent on each person's disposition it's hard to give useful input without a deeply intimate friendship at the least with the questioner.

Susan Smokes
11-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Hi deebra, The thought of being a female fulltime is intriguing, but I don't think I could pull it off. I love to crossdress to express my feminine side, but I also like being the male that I am. I think I have found the best of both worlds. As for being willing to preform sexually as a women for a male partner, I will say I have thought about it, but for now, I don't see that happening.

Micki_Finn
11-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Not exactly what you were asking in the post, but I feel the need to call you out on this: What exactly is a “woman’s job”? You say you’d have to get a “woman’s job” and I am WILDLY curious as to what you think constitutes a woman’s job.

Nikki A.
11-10-2017, 06:46 PM
A point to consider you are talking about changing orientation and gender. One does not always go with the other.
I've often thought that if magically, I woke up and was a woman I would be able to deal with it and probably enjoy it. However becoming a woman, would not mean that I'd be attracted to or want to be with a man (ok maybe once). I am attracted to women, specifically feminine women, and would rather be with them. So I guess that makes me a male lipstick lesbian

Rayleen
11-10-2017, 07:09 PM
To pass full time as a women, would require almost magic. Think how many hours the pass everyday of their life with every little details.

We could look like one, but not in every aspect. I been watching my partner and would have to spend enormous hours .

I have to be satisfied to be a look alike !

Krisi
11-11-2017, 09:31 AM
"would you be willing to perform sexually as a woman for a male partner? Could you change to do this?"

There are different ways to do this of course but unless you had surgery, you could only do this one way.

- - - Updated - - -

Not exactly what you were asking in the post, but I feel the need to call you out on this: What exactly is a “woman’s job”? You say you’d have to get a “woman’s job” and I am WILDLY curious as to what you think constitutes a woman’s job.

A bra fitter is probably a "woman's job". Yes, in theory, there are no longer "men's jobs" and "woman's jobs" but in reality many jobs are still pretty much reserved for one or the other. My wife belongs to a women only gym and of course the people working there are all women. Receptionists and secretaries are mostly women. Plumbers and boiler mechanics are mostly men.

kimdl93
11-11-2017, 11:59 AM
There are all sorts of ways to ‘become ‘ and I suspect of us would have their own notions of what that ideal woman might entail. I’m able to imagine living a kinda blended life...being the person I’m expected to be as needed, while living ‘as a woman’ when not subject to such expectations. My woman’s life would not require surgery or hormones....just privacy (or anonymity), shape ware, nice outfits, wigs and makeup.

Yes, my dreams would envision full transition, but my reality doesn’t require it.

Micki_Finn
11-11-2017, 12:48 PM
"would you be willing to perform sexually as a woman for a male partner? Could you change to do this?"

There are different ways to do this of course but unless you had surgery, you could only do this one way.

- - - Updated - - -

in reality many jobs are still pretty much reserved for one or the other. this would constitute unlawful discrimination in all but a very select few situations
My wife belongs to a women only gym and of course the people working there are all women. Receptionists and secretaries are mostly women. Plumbers and boiler mechanics are mostly men.

Just because a career path is dominated by one gender certainly doesn’t mean that the other is incapable of doing that job. To imply that one would have to change careers if they were to change genders is horribly sexist.

The world may cling to sexist attitudes but that doesn’t mean we have to resign ourselves to them.

kathtx
11-11-2017, 02:26 PM
Women's jobs? What, is this 1950?

Here in 2017, my wife is a mathematician, and my circle of women friends and family includes engineers, artists, professors, secretaries, surgeons, teachers, veterinarians, homemakers, musicians, scientists, day care workers, attorneys, ministers, mechanics, programmers, and law enforcement officers. So, if you'd be forced to work in a "womens' job" I'd say there'd be lots of options open.

char GG
11-11-2017, 04:11 PM
From Kathtx

Women's jobs? What, is this 1950?

Really. My daughter is a mechanical engineer for one of the big three auto companies, certified to drive on the test track, particularly European cars because they are stick shift and the men in her department don't know how to drive manual transmission cars. She is also married with 2 kids.

So what kind of "woman's jobs" are you thinking? Victoria Secret model?

There are lots of options for both genders.

(Thanks, Kathtx, for pointing out reality regarding jobs)

Teresa
11-11-2017, 05:39 PM
I know we are drifting off the theme of the original thread but to take the point about which genders can or can't do certain jobs , there are some occupations that women do far better than men !

deebra
11-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Micki you asked, I am answering:
A beautiful feminine woman as seen on the sites I mentioned would have manicured nails, beautiful soft long hair, well taken care of skin. etc. She would not want to be a carpenter, oil rig worker, army, etc. More like the eye candy you see on T.V.

Krisi, there are two ways a MtF CD could have sex with a man, this forum just won't let me say them. There are sites that show them doing this and they both seem to enjoy this. When young women are first starting to have sex with men there are different ways they have to try for the first time, it may take several times before they begin to enjoy and then they want this as part of their love making. I think a beautiful MtF that found and accepting man would/could learn the same just as a young woman does. Wouldn't performing like this validate her role as a woman even more so?

laura.lapinski
11-12-2017, 12:40 AM
I don't know if I would do it in real life, but its fun to think about it. I have heard some who have taken HRT for a while that their sexual desires changed a bit. I am sure this isn't the case for many, but these gurls stated that they never thought they would have changed orientation, but something about the HRT, and the whole transitioning process changed their internal desires. So to that, I could say, yes, it seems plausible that if I headed down that road that it could also mean wanting to please a man. I would not fight any natural change in desire.

OCCarly
11-12-2017, 02:50 AM
I am eighteen months into gender transition and I have the following observations:

1) Absolutely beautiful young transgender women are a reality— I know a few IRL, but— you have to start hormones when you are between 16 and 21 years old, and you have to be genetically gifted with a slender build and somewhat small hands and feet. If you have that, hormones really will handle the rest.

2) I started transition at 53 years old. I do have a small stature and slender/medium build, but I have large hands and feet. I’ve been very lucky with the hormones and gotten more out of them than I ever thought possible. At this point I can walk around in skinny jeans and a women’s T shirt and pass well enough to slip into and out of a crowded women’s restroom without any problems, but—men stare at me sometimes. I am going to need some facial feminization surgery to be completely passable. These days I pass ninety five percent of the time, give or take.

3) Being a woman is a lot of work. Hormones did not change my orientation. I still love my wife, and if I had to label myself I am a slightly butch lesbian. Men tick my radar sometimes, but all things considered I just don’t have much interest in them. So I still have to do the man things around the house, and take the time to be a woman.

4) Yes I can get all dolled up, put on sexy clothes, lots of makeup, stick some falls into my hair, etc., but I sure don’t want to live that way all the time. At heart I am a T shirt and jeans kind of girl.

And that’s my take on being a woman.

ellbee
11-12-2017, 03:03 AM
Yes, it's almost 2018 -- and yes, there are still "women's jobs"...

https://www.dol.gov/wb/stats/TraditionalOccupations.pdf

And y'all should be absolutely outraged!! You know, at the fact that these percentages *aren't* split evenly between men & women. OUTRAGED!!!

There are plenty of under-employed & even unemployed men out there these days, through no fault of their own, who would *love* to be pulling down some much-needed income to support themselves & their families. But instead, very *sexist* hiring & retention practices exist!

Are you OUTRAGED yet?!? Because you certainly should be!!

Oh, BTW? The sad thing is, the above list is only a portion of "women's jobs" out there, because I can immediately think of (and also search online for) plenty of others *not* listed!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go get this bunch out of my panties... You know, I hear it's quite soothing! :heehee:

Karyn Marie
11-13-2017, 11:02 PM
I so wish I had been born female, but alas I wasn't. If I could transition tomorrow I would definitely do it. As for switching to being attracted to men, that would not be a problem. It is something I could do very easily.

nikkim83
11-14-2017, 12:55 PM
Yes I am ok w the maintenance. I am pleased w the end result. No I would not have a male partner