PDA

View Full Version : First Daytime Drive

KymG
09-27-2017, 09:38 AM
As above, nerves, then noticed that nobody noticed.
At all!
Does that mean i pass, or that nobody looks? Or nobody really cares.
Enjoyed glancing in the mirror and seeing a made up girl, Wow. If you can i recommended it.
Now to get round to that profile picture, which to me strangley seems a lot harder.

jennifer0918
09-27-2017, 09:44 AM
Yes it is a great feeling to be out baby steps

NancySue
09-27-2017, 09:49 AM
Congrats on your next level. Pass, nobody looks or cares? All of the above. Yes, the rear view mirror is nice. Did you stop and walk around? Next step? Enjoy.

KymG
09-27-2017, 09:56 AM
I wanted to stop and walk about, but didnt.
Would rather try that after dark.

Majella St Gerard
09-27-2017, 10:00 AM
Good for you. How often do you really notice other people in their cars, windows closed its really hard to get a good look and most people are in their own world. Now work up the courage for a walk, trust me you won't be chased with torches and pitchforks.

Elizabeth G
09-27-2017, 10:25 AM
Hi Kym,

Congratulations on this next step! I'll bet you loved every minute👍

Elizabeth

paulinescotlandcd
09-27-2017, 10:32 AM
Good for you. In my limited experience people do not care and they are too busy driving and looking elsewhere. With regard to a profile picture just take around 20 or so photographs and then look over each in detail and I am sure you will find one you like then send the rest to the re-cycle bin.

alexaxx
09-27-2017, 11:13 AM
Good for you! I’ll bet it felt so good to take that step. I’m curious about your next steps as well.

KymG
09-27-2017, 11:23 AM
Thanks everyone.
So here is the new avatar, believe me that was a massive step.
Will do more in the members section one day.

Kayliedaskope
09-27-2017, 11:49 AM
Very nice. The profile picture is actually quite lovely, as well. Love your hair.

Krisi
09-27-2017, 11:55 AM
As long as you don't look like a freak, driving dressed is pretty much a non-issue. Most people are focusing on their driving and even passengers are not on the lookout for crossdressers. The biggest danger to us is focusing so much on the fact that we are dressed as women that we forget to drive like a normal person.

Jenny22
09-27-2017, 12:00 PM
Kym, and new girls ..... I drive pretty (full or partial) almost every time I go out. I love it! Here's a post I made on 1-10-2016 that may be of value to you.

Driving while Pretty

I've done it for years here in Southern California and wherever I've been en femme, and never really had a problem from others in a car alongside or people on the street. I'm sometimes in full make up. wig, etc., but mostly just a beautiful lipstick with jewelry, including earrings and sometimes my cigarette (I know, I know) showing with much lipstick on it to others. Yes. I don't try to hide it. Here's how I do it....

I put a black, suction cupped screen on the driver's and front passenger's side window. That makes it less easy for people to peer in, and I never worry, because while stopped at a traffic signal, I also use barriers so people can't see my fem persona. They are, seriously: the door posts of all cars and the head rests. If you stop and make side glances, you can move your car so people cannot see because of the blocked vision of the posts and head rests. I've wanted to share this for SO LONG !!!

AND, when you approach a red traffic signal, slow down more quickly then passing cars. Let them get ahead of you so that you can ease up to the traffic in front of you and use the above to place your car where you can still enjoy your prettiness, but others in the side cars cannot see!!

IF your car has tinted driver and side passenger windows, even better (illegal in most states).

Now, put on your make up, lots of red lipstick, earrings, pretties of all kinds and go for a drive. You'll love it !!
OX Jenny 22

DIANEF
09-27-2017, 12:52 PM
Kym, it wasn't that long ago that I had my first daylight drive after a number of night time ones. And just as you found out no one gave me a second look, even when I stopped at traffic lights near a busy shopping center. I like to think I looked quite good when I did it but truth is people were just too busy doing their own thing to even notice. I have been out many times since, it's a great feeling isn't it!

Stephanie47
09-27-2017, 01:50 PM
I wanted to stop and walk about, but didnt.
Would rather try that after dark.

I went and checked your pictures in the picture posting section. With legs and body like that I can guarantee you will be noticed. Truck drivers sitting higher up than you surely were enjoying the sights!

Laura912
09-27-2017, 02:21 PM
Kym, you probably didn't see anyone taking notice because their eyes never made it to yours.

Kayliedaskope
09-27-2017, 02:27 PM
Have to admit I also went searching for Kym's pictures. OMG. The boots and skirt picture is wonderful, and the LBD picture .... >>{swoons}<<

jack-ie
09-27-2017, 02:40 PM
Ok girls, Not to hijack the thread but I'm relatively new. How do you search for an individual's pictures?

prene
09-27-2017, 02:46 PM
do u have a pic on what u looked like when u went on a drive?

I love going on a drive.

Did have one problem though ... one time I was on a drive and I witnessed a accident.
I was dressed and I just forgot and went to aid the injured ... things can always happen.

Prene

Dana44
09-27-2017, 02:55 PM
I have drove en fem many times. Nobody cares that you are out en fem driving. If this was your first time, congratulations.

Kayliedaskope
09-27-2017, 03:47 PM
Ok girls, Not to hijack the thread but I'm relatively new. How do you search for an individual's pictures?

Top of page ---> "advanced search"
Search type: posts
Search for: username (I.e, KymG)

The section you want to do the search in will be the pictures section of the forum, otherwise you get ALL her posts from everywhere in the forum.

Tracii G
09-27-2017, 05:04 PM
Glad your daytime drive went well and trust me no one looks and no one cares and no it doesn't mean you "pass" very few of us do.
I will state after dark for getting out and walking around isn't such as great of an idea as you think it is.
More people are out at night and the ones that never looked at you in the day time have nothing better to do at night than to bother people like us.
If you go mall shopping after dark you should be fine because there are lots of people out there so safety in numbers comes into play in this case.
You alone on a city street or in a strip mall after dark is just asking for trouble.

Alice_2014_B
09-27-2017, 05:44 PM
Generally other drivers will not notice you, hopefully they're paying attention to what's in front of them and such.

I tend to drive way more cautiously when I'm all dolled up.

:)

KymG
09-27-2017, 07:27 PM
Wow, thanks for the compliments, its a great confidence builder.
Check out my latest dress, still not showing a face though.

ellbee
09-27-2017, 09:29 PM
When I was a very young CD'er, an acquaintance of mine recognized my fairly-unique car/plates -- and also me -- as I unknowingly at the time (until it was too late), slowly passed him on a multi-lane highway.

He had temporarily sped up to match my speed, which is why I initially looked over at his car. And when I did, he & his male passengers were laughing & pointing at me. :(

To be fair, this was before I owned a wig, and was just using some sort of homemade "wrap"/covering on my head.

Suffice it to say, soon afterward I did finally buy a nice wig.

Eh, whatever. Lesson learned.

Honestly, pedestrians are probably relatively more likely to notice you while driving, especially if you're stopped, driving slowly, or doing the stop-&-go thing.

And *especially* if you're wearing a long blonde or light brunette wig, and darker on the eye make-up & lip-color. That kinda stuff can definitely grab some attention from the guys. :heehee:

Shely
09-27-2017, 09:45 PM
I went to the park a week or so ago and took a few photos with my tripod. It felt terrific and i can't wait to go again. only problem, qw have my SO's mother in the house for a while, so no dressing for a while. but i did take a dozen photos and not many people in the park in the middle of the week. it was great.:D

Sheila_58
09-28-2017, 10:55 AM
Took my first steps 5 weeks ago. Met another CD who did not dress in public at a restaurant, I felt so exhilarated. 2 weeks ago a second time for coffee.
Drove to both locations, nobody seemed to look differently. Thought they might when out of the vehicle, again, no undue attention. I felt so feminine, so
comfortable. Meeting another new CD next week, again in public. Feel so sexy in public, none in my home town though as yet. Best feeling I've had in a
very long time.

Lana Mae
09-28-2017, 12:08 PM
My first outing was a daytime drive! I did not have wig or make up but went out dressed with what I had! No one paid the least attention! I passed two police officers and a road crew flagman and nothing! Next is a walk about either at a mall or down the street but do it in daylight it is so much safer! (Early morning is usually good!) Best wishes Hugs Lana Mae

~Joanne~
09-28-2017, 12:19 PM
day time drives can be more nerve wrecking than night drives for sure. The very first time I went out fully dressed (halloween 2012?) my SO was actually driving when a car pulled next to us and signaled to her to roll down the window (which is a bad move most of the time) so he could ask her directions. She did without even thinking I was sitting next to her dressed, still CD fresh, and that I thought my heart was going to jump out. Just stopping for the light made me extremely nervous.

Regardless it was quick, but seemed like it lasted forever, and I even heard him say "thank you ladies" which made my night (many hours later). Driving in heels is a unique experience, I enjoy the feeling of it but it always best to be careful, have a quick change bag or a pair of flats at least.

I love the outfit, you have such great form and nice legs ;)

KymG
09-28-2017, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the compliment Joanne.
I didn't wear that outfit on the drive, although i did go outside in it.
Might do next time.

KymG
09-28-2017, 01:57 PM
Just to say, i would never have expected to recieve a single compliment, but here, i have had quite a few, and its made me feel great.
This is a wonderfull site,
Thank you girls.

Kayliedaskope
09-28-2017, 02:03 PM
You're welcome - you deserve them! :)

Kayliedaskope
09-28-2017, 02:20 PM

Damn, Kym .... Someone dial 9-1-1 - this girl is smokin'!

Majella St Gerard
09-28-2017, 02:29 PM
Great dress, great figure in your pics, wish I had a body like that. Lets see tje face.

Elizabeth G
09-28-2017, 02:54 PM
Hi Kym,

Your welcome. The compliments were well warranted.

Elizabeth

Lana Mae
09-28-2017, 03:43 PM
Even though I did not say it in the original thread, yes, you are quite lovely dear! Hugs Lana Mae

HollyGreene
09-28-2017, 04:57 PM
I've driven countless times and as I recall, nobody has so much as looked at who is driving. The key to not being noticed is being like other women (style of dress, behaviour etc) and not drawing attention to yourself.

Tracii G
09-28-2017, 06:12 PM
Your side shot looked great maybe we will see a face pic in the future..

Bobbi46
09-28-2017, 06:16 PM
Tracii is right we need to see your face as well to complete the image of you.

Maria 60
09-28-2017, 08:31 PM
Well well well, somones taking some big steps. Sounds like someone's got being out fever, and the way you dress your going to give some truckers a hot fever. All kidding aside that's great and soon you will be taking more and more drives and we will be reading about what I believe is going to be next is gassing the car. For myself first night drive, then day drive, quite gas station late at night and then day drive and now gasing the car in daylight and don't care if it's busy or not.
It's hard to believe how the confidence level moves up so fast, it was hard for me to get comfortable with the wig, but once I got comfortable it now feels like I'm not even wearing it. The scary part is I drive now and feel comfortable and it's scary because I forget the basic rules and have to remind myself that I'm in the closet and want to stay that way, with let's say a little indulging. I love feeling the excitement when your writing,let us know how your next one goes, we love reading these post. Thanks for sharing

karenph
09-28-2017, 08:36 PM
KymG - you probably will think that I am nuts but I really liked Basingstoke - I have many fond memories. I stayed at the Tennis club of and on for about 6 months. Really liked the mall :)

Karen

Lydianne
09-28-2017, 09:06 PM
I saw your first thread, and I left a comment at the time. For sure, you look great :). But it's not just the looks. You have since taken the next step in getting further out of the house, and for that, you also deserve credit. Good job! :thumbsup:.

docrobbysherry
09-28-2017, 09:52 PM
You're welcome! I guess? What did "we" compliment u for, Kym?:straightface:

alwayshave
09-29-2017, 05:01 AM
Kym, what I love about this site is its welcoming and supportive nature, I'm glad you have discovered it as well.

Krisi
10-03-2017, 08:27 AM
I went to the park a week or so ago and took a few photos with my tripod. It felt terrific and i can't wait to go again. only problem, qw have my SO's mother in the house for a while, so no dressing for a while. but i did take a dozen photos and not many people in the park in the middle of the week. it was great.:D

It's hard to not call attention to yourself when you are taking photos of yourself with a camera on a tripod even though that's the second best way (after having a real person photograph you). The best I have managed is setting the camera on a table top or ledge. Or the cap rail of my pickup truck.

Photo editing software takes care of defects.

As for driving dressed, most of us have to drive if we're going anywhere outside of our neighborhoods. After the first few times, it was a non-issue. In fact, just driving dressed got boring pretty quickly. Getting out and doing something is much more fun. Of course, you have to be dressed appropriately. Heels, overdone makeup and a miniskirt don't work in the city park or at the beach.

pedalgirl
10-09-2017, 10:59 AM
I dressed and drove around at night for many years before I got up the nerve to go for a drive in broad daylight. Now I don't even give it a thought as my people do not even look.