With our dog .... mabey my GG freind
And her dog too...going to be a girly week
( my dog knows Wendy ) .... so next time
After this it will be cold and not a good time
To wear my tiny skimpy bikini ...

So to the beach we go ....

~Joanne~
09-28-2017, 12:04 PM
Thank God, I hate the summer months, especially for dressing. Fall is My time of the year, I can dress for as long as i want comfortably and just relax. In summer i am fighting the sweat (no AC here) and dressing usually is just for a hour or so when I wake up. I enjoy summer for doing things but honestly, I am happy to see it go.

Faith Noel
09-28-2017, 12:24 PM
Yay! Summer is gone, I hope. Here back east its been hanging on for bit. I hate summers... where I work is very hot ,plus the humidity ugh! Spring and fall are my favorite times. Put a skirt on and feel the breeze blowing around you. Walking in the park, sitting under tree reading a book.

Joni T
09-28-2017, 01:10 PM
I can't wait for summer to be over. No dressing for me in any weather over 65*.
Jon

Dana44
09-28-2017, 01:18 PM
Yeah the weather is changing. When it gets cool then I can wear my girly pajama's to bed. Yea...

Stacy Darling
09-28-2017, 01:40 PM
I guess that we are swapping seasons once again!

You Girls put your clothes on as I remove mine!

Now did someone want to see me in a Bikini?

Rug up Wendy and cuddle your dog, that is love!

Stacy!

RADER
09-28-2017, 01:53 PM
I live in northern Illinois, we have had a string of 90+ days.
Now we are in the 70"s, but 85+ next week.
I think some one should send a calendar to the weather man.
Rader

Jessica_Proton
09-28-2017, 01:53 PM
Have fun, before you know it, 10 feet of snow!

Wendy me
09-28-2017, 04:51 PM
Lol with summer going away Wendy
is a beach girl for sure ... time to wear
Light / less clouthing and walk the beaches
Oh I won't go hide .. I still dress and I still go out
Just summer is my time .., I get hot and
All that ... when it's hot you can find me walking the beach

Bobbi46
09-28-2017, 06:27 PM
Running into autumn big time here soon it will be pink fluffy pullovers and long skirts.

Tracy Irving
09-28-2017, 07:41 PM
Nice dressing weather in SE Wisconsin. Upper 60's and low 70's every day for the foreseeable future!

Maria 60
09-28-2017, 08:03 PM
Fall and spring are my favourite, I hate winter more as I'm getting older and working outside doesn't help. But all is shave the legs time no more shorts.

ellbee
09-28-2017, 08:16 PM
Ding, dong... The summer witch is dead!

Here's to a long & pleasant autumn! :GD:

Now off to make sure I have enough cold-weather leggings for those chillier days/nights. Can never have too many, you know... :devil:

docrobbysherry
09-28-2017, 10:01 PM
U know, there'll be another summer next year. If u want summer all year that much, Wendy? Do what my folks did and move to SoCal! I thot I was done using the pool 3 weeks ago. But, yet another heat wave is rolling thru!:D

Wendy me
09-29-2017, 06:03 AM
Moveing to a summer all year in my thoughts
Two granddaughters keep me here ...
I have travel plans for Fla. This winter

Krea
09-29-2017, 08:52 AM
Sorry to be grumpy but i love the cooler months.
I am not out to public, but have started underdressing now. Summer (or what passes for it in England) is not really suited to this.... :sad:

wendy
09-29-2017, 08:57 AM
I'm with most of the people here, I am glad to see summer gone and estatic to have the snow start to fly. It is really uncomfortable CDing when it is warm out, but during the cold months it is really awesome and super comfortable.

GracieRose
09-29-2017, 03:12 PM
I enjoy the diversity of seasons, hot and cold, sun and snow, rain and shine. Since retiring, we try to break up the summer with a short trip to the cooler Colorado mountains as well as a short trip to the Arizona desert in the winter. The contrasting weather makes it that much more enjoyable. As far as dressing, summer can get hot under a wig, but the lighter clothing and styles are fun. I do gravitate to turtlenecks in the winter which gives me some comfort that I may pass a little bit better with my Adam's apple covered.

Kelsey dresses
09-29-2017, 08:02 PM
Yea no more wearing just a bra going to and from work I'll miss that big time, but I will get to wear padded pushup bras under my jacket and of course panty hose and panties,I just get lazy about shaving my legs.

Sandra_Dodds
09-29-2017, 08:13 PM
As Stacy noted, the days are getting warmer in this part of the world and my dressing is very much seasonal. Will miss the cooler days when opaque tights are oh some comfy. Call me odd, but I like that little chill around my hosiery encased legs.

Wendy me
09-30-2017, 07:02 AM
Lol summer beach girl here ....sun sand and surf
Just a thought you girls that don't like summer
You all know they make ac 's

Raychel
09-30-2017, 08:02 AM
Sounds like you had a good summer Wendy, :daydreaming:
Walking on the beach in Florida for the winter will be fun too, :thumbsup:

Wendy me
09-30-2017, 09:56 AM
lol it's all abought the tan lines