PDA

View Full Version : Come A Long Way

deebra
09-30-2017, 08:45 AM
Getting dressed this morning I opened my panty and then my thong drawer and had so many choices what to put on, my mood said a new tight white Maiden Form bikini. It was so emotionally satisfying that I automatically knew how to tuck, then pull up the tight panty and my body was very use to this, easily accepting and the tuck and felt very comfortable and feminine. Next in my bra drawer I looked through the many selections and decided on one to go with the panty. It brought satisfaction how easily it was for me to put it on, adjust and how right and comfortable it felt and the forms went right in filling out the bra and the mirror told me how nice and feminine it looked. Next I pulled on some tight embellished girl jeans, really felt nice over shaved legs and abdomen and how snug they fit especially over the flat tucked front; "no guy here". I then picked out a womanly tee to match the jeans, must say the protrusion of my breasts and the tight jeans looked very nice, form fitting and feminine. Then my cork one inch sole sandles and then out the door to run errands and shop. Made me happy, the dressing, acceptance, dressing like I want and being comfortable going out. I like dressing like a girl and feeling like a girl when dressed. All of this took time and learning but the rewards are great. Imagine just being a vanilla guy and never experiencing this, women also don't get the enjoyment I just described.

Bella.CD
09-30-2017, 08:59 AM
Right on girl!

It's dresses for me. I really want to add a pic, but can't figure it out.

Stacy Darling
09-30-2017, 09:25 AM
So, we can see how lucky we are!

Can't imagine not experiencing what I am lucky enough to experience!

No wonder I love being Stacy!

paulinescotlandcd
09-30-2017, 09:36 AM
282639 I am just testing the system. You just go to "insert image".

Barbara Black
09-30-2017, 10:08 AM
Just visited your Flickr site, WOW, what a lot of beautiful dresses, such a variety. you look so nice in them.

paulinescotlandcd
09-30-2017, 10:18 AM
Thanks, I do have in fact too many. I am trying to cut back but it is very difficult.Each time I have a clearout I see space in the wardrobe then I just have to then see another nice dress that might do me justice. Forever looking for tht one dress that I will look in the mirror and be 100% satified with.I will admit I have close ...lol

Tracy Irving
09-30-2017, 11:02 AM
Congratulations on your journey so far. I hope it continues to make you happy...

docrobbysherry
09-30-2017, 11:40 AM
I don't I get it, Deebra. What u describe sounds pretty much what I experienced when I first began dressing 20 years ago.

Since then I've attended dozens of T events around the country. Met countless dressers. Have assembled a semi trailer of women's gear. And, have honed Sherry's appearance until I'm quite satisfied with it.

I'm thrilled you're happy. But, it sounds like your post is about how far you've come without mentioning where u started!:straightface:

deebra
10-02-2017, 07:05 PM
docrobbysherrry, Just comparing how nervous I was many years ago when I tried on my first piece of female clothing (wife's panties) and where I am now. Progression, Acceptance, Pleasure

Janine cd
10-03-2017, 09:39 PM
It's been 66 years since I first experienced the thrill of wearing feminine clothes. The feeling has never diminished.