PDA

View Full Version : Do You Sign Off!

Stacy Darling
10-01-2017, 08:10 AM
I'm quite passionate about who I am! "Stacy!"

I leave my name where I have been and am not shy about it!

So, my off track question is about leaving your Femme name in your tracks?

I sign off with Stacy!

Stacy!

Marie-Jo
10-01-2017, 08:21 AM
I put my name/signature in the signature field and keep the signature checkbox checked. Meaning that it is taken care of automatically.

Lydianne
10-01-2017, 08:32 AM
I leave my name in almost all intro replies I make.. at least, that's the intention. In discussions and the gallery, sometimes, but sometimes I make a quick-fire comment and I don't. Any omission thereof is of no significance from my side. In my OPs, yes. In the two word chain game, it's against the rules... although that's not what stops me :we:. Hi, Blue Orchid! :wave2:.

- :loser:ydianne.

Stacy Darling
10-01-2017, 08:39 AM
Oh!!!!!! Lydianne!

You rock!

Lydianne!

Bobbi46
10-01-2017, 08:46 AM
Sometimes, I think I should do it more it shows politeness.

Pat
10-01-2017, 09:00 AM
Are you only talking about this site, or are you saying you do it everywhere?

I suppose because I have a background in communications, which values brevity above all else, I almost never sign, figuring my posts are automatically stamped with my name. I also note that I often don't start responses with the name of the person it's to, Stacy, even though I think that's more genteel and admire it in others. Probably left-over mannish behavior.

Pat (aka Jennie) :) (feels funny)

Lana Mae
10-01-2017, 09:10 AM
I sign off with Hugs(because someone might need one or I may need to give one) and Lana Mae! I sometimes start with the name of who it is to depending on how I feel at that moment! Hugs! Lana Mae

Teresa
10-01-2017, 09:20 AM
Stacy,
I always sign off my PMs with Teresa , I stopped doing it on thread replies because people can see who they are responding to . I do like to address my replies, otherwise there is some uncertainty who the reply is to . The problem with that is some members CD names are a little tricky , I still prefer to show a real avatar with a usable name , I will continue to be called Teresa or maybe Terri when I'm fully out.

No I'm not shy about it in fact I'm proud to be able to use it , now I know it's truly a part of me .

Rachael Leigh
10-01-2017, 09:41 AM
I do use my name yes and now have officially changed it to Rachael Leigh.
As I'm in the process of going fulltime it's the new me.
Blessings Rachael Leigh

Stacy Darling
10-01-2017, 10:10 AM
As a friend of mine said

"Everywhere Man!"

Not shy to leave our full name and address either!

Stacy!

Sometimes Steffi
10-01-2017, 10:18 AM
It' in my signature here and on Steffi's email account, but totally partitioned from my boy side.

Tracii G
10-01-2017, 10:45 AM
I'll sometimes leave a period off the last sentence in a paragraph because I am rebelling.
I'm bold like that

docrobbysherry
10-01-2017, 10:49 AM
I'm only Sherry when I'm dressed. And, since I'm a CD, I don't sign off or even tell anyone about her when I'm not dressed:eek:!

Jean 103
10-01-2017, 10:57 AM
I live as Jean, so an easy yes.

~Joanne~
10-01-2017, 12:29 PM
I have only left my name at janet's. Never had to leave it any where else. I was checking out when Tina asked my name for um, whatever, and i had to think about it for a minute lol

Fiona123
10-01-2017, 04:05 PM
I don't but maybe I should -Fi

Jeri Ann
10-01-2017, 05:08 PM
I'll sometimes leave a period off the last sentence in a paragraph because I am rebelling.
I'm bold like that

LOL. Traci you are such an adrenaline junky.

Jeri Ann

Bobbi46
10-01-2017, 05:26 PM
If you want to really rebel why not misspell the whole shooting match and make everybody puzzle over it for yonks

Jaymees22
10-01-2017, 09:59 PM
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. This time I will. Hugs Jaymee

Kayliedaskope
10-02-2017, 05:21 AM
Goodnight, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are.

Stacy Darling
10-02-2017, 06:36 AM
Sorry about your last Period Tracii! it was good for me though!

You're beautiful Fiona! Fee Feey or any other softening name would suit you! I'D call you Fee personally!

I mark my territory as a cat would! (that's just silly stacy)

Stacy!

BLUE ORCHID
10-02-2017, 06:43 AM
Hi Stacy:hugs:, It sounds good to me.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

Lisa Roberts
10-02-2017, 10:47 AM
Lace is girly and Smiles are contagious. Hoping to have everyone around me feel pretty and happy!

Lace and Smiles,
Lisa Victoria Roberts

josie_S
10-02-2017, 11:34 AM
I sign off with my initial bc I think it looks french for some reason :tongueout: and somehow that makes it more girlish?? LOL :silly:
-J

Jaylyn
10-02-2017, 11:47 AM
I usually just say what I want and since my picture and name is already there I don't sign off. I really think since we have our avatars there's not much reason to also post our names on a comment. This is Jaylyn answering your post Stacy and you have to know I failed English and writing in school several times.... My football coaches loved it because I was bigger the next year and still considered a freshman.

Tahoegurl
10-02-2017, 11:55 AM
So I keep my signature block checked...basically because I am too lazy to write my name every time. I do occasionally leave a parting cheers if I am feeling inclined. But even at work I often wonder...my name is in the from or poster line...why do I need to add my name at the end...you know who it is from...

BrendaPDX
10-03-2017, 08:04 AM
I mostly sign off with my femme name, mostly. I like it, it is a way of reasserting this side of me. Good question, Brenda

Krisi
10-03-2017, 08:41 AM
I'm not sure I understand the question.

I have my name in the signature line so in that sense, I sign off on this forum but this is the only place where I am "Krisi".

It would be great if I could get my wife to call me by a female name when I'm dressed but so far she hasn't. I've dropped some hints on a variation of my real name but so far, no dice.

Edit: I thought I had "Krisi" in the signature line but apparently I don't.

jennifer0918
10-03-2017, 08:46 AM
Good question but I don't know I like my name but still haven't used it to sign off. Wonder how it will feel,maybe when I transition?

Janine cd
10-03-2017, 09:29 PM
I have no fear of leaving my name posted at all times.