PDA

View Full Version : To bounce or not to bounce or too much bounce.

Bobbi46
10-02-2017, 04:27 PM
After buying bras in different styles although they all fitted well and some were much more pretty than others some gave me just the right amount of bounce where others kept the girls stuck in doors, then reading about taking the wires out of bras I did so and now I have bounce with all my bras but some have even more bounce than before!
Although I like the different amounts of bounce my question to you all is do like no bounce? a little bounce? or a lot of bounce?

Robertacd
10-02-2017, 05:18 PM
I like a little jiggle, just enough to look natural.

Cheryl T
10-02-2017, 05:27 PM
I agree, enough to look as natural breasts, but not so much as to attract undo attention.

BLUE ORCHID
10-02-2017, 05:27 PM
Hi Bobbi :hugs:, The bra straps either elastic stretch or solid have a lot to do with the BOUNCE EFFECT.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

Cherylgyno
10-02-2017, 05:37 PM
Bobbi. It depends on what I am going to do. If I am going to mow the lawn on the tractor, no jiggle at all. Sitting around the house, let the girls free. Going to a restaurant in the city, a 1/4 cup bra with a lot of cleavage. Pretty much everything else, padded full cup minimum jiggle.

Lana Mae
10-02-2017, 05:39 PM
As natural as possible! Hugs LanaMae

Bobbi46
10-02-2017, 06:07 PM
This new found bounce needs adjusting of course, the last thing I want is for people to wonder " are they real if so how can they bounce that much?"), I want as natural a bounce as possible. Far be it to get looked at.

Tracii G
10-02-2017, 07:03 PM
Just enough to look natural.
I have used my pec muscles a few times with low cut tops and they bounce as much my forms.
A lot depends on the bra that you use.
I took the underwire out of the bra I wear with my C forms and they jiggle quite a bit not a ridiculous amount tho but I like it.

Alice Torn
10-02-2017, 07:05 PM
My doubled water balloons are just right, a little jiggle.

Stephanie47
10-02-2017, 07:35 PM
The amount of bounce seems to be correlated to the ounce. Women have muscle, ligaments, etc to give some stabilization to the breast in addition to the bra. It seems the larger the breast the more bounce. Watch big busted women jogging. Structurally, they are going to need a good bra to minimize the strain incurred with pounding on the roadway. I see a lot of women just walking with a lot of bounce which maybe suggests an ill fitting bra. I really don't know. Me? I want a little jiggle/bounce to make it seem natural. With a 42 C if I did not exhibit some bounce I think people would notice something just did not seem right.

Jaylyn
10-02-2017, 08:59 PM
I like the jiggle as well, it feels better to me and has a better look for the real natural feeling, I am thinking.

Susan Smokes
10-02-2017, 09:58 PM
It looks like I may be the odd ball here, because I like no bounce. I like mine tight and firm.

Fiona123
10-03-2017, 04:52 AM
I like a little bounce. It's a constant reminder I have breasts.

Helen_Highwater
10-03-2017, 05:45 AM
The jiggle factor will of course depend to some extent upon how large your forms are. If you opt for smaller forms then if you emulate GG's, then it's unusual to see much in the way of movement. The large the forms the movement is likely to be more pronounced.

Personally as a C cup wearer I like to have just enough movement to remind me that they're there. Sufficient but not obvious to the casual observer.

Bobbi46
10-03-2017, 06:02 AM
Helen
You are very right, too much bounce gets attention I have to say when I see a woman walking with more than just a little bounce I tend to look/stare more. Having said that I have D size forms mainly because of my height and build, proportion wise they are just right and at the moment I am adjusting bit by bit my straps so that my bounce is just right and so much as to get noticed.

Jillian Faith
10-03-2017, 06:53 AM
I like a little jiggle, just enough to look natural.

I agree, enough to look as natural breasts, but not so much as to attract undo attention.

I'm firmly in the enough jiggle to be natural crowd without attracting undo attention.

jessica_brink
10-03-2017, 07:13 AM
I like to have big boobs and I loooove it when they bounce. Reminds you that you have them and that you're a girl. It just makes me happy.

BrendaPDX
10-03-2017, 07:16 AM
I am for a little jiggle too. While I have some larger forms bought in a pink haze I mainly use Cs or smaller. Oh, and almost always an underwire. Thanks, Brenda

josie_S
10-03-2017, 07:22 AM
I love the little jiggle of my C cup forms...especially if I'm wearing heels! The jiggle starts when I step and moves up so yes, the jiggle reminds me (and anyone around me I suppose LOL) that they are there.

Elizabeth G
10-03-2017, 07:27 AM
Add others have said, just enough bounce to know they are there and appear natural.

Bobbi46
10-03-2017, 09:43 AM
As I have found just a bit of bounce whilst walking feels just right. Before I took all the wires out of my bras one or two held the girls in just a bit too much but now with a bit of freedom for them I like it so much better.

Ronnica
10-03-2017, 10:29 AM
I love to feel the bounce! Just makes it that much more realistic

Tahoegurl
10-03-2017, 10:52 AM
In working with my wife on this...big boob's need support so I have 40D forms...I wear good fitting bras. this gives me movement and bounce very similar to normal boob's for a girl my size and stature. Going to the gym and observing how women move has been very informative.

char GG
10-03-2017, 11:06 AM
What are you doing, jogging?

Kayliedaskope
10-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Because it's appropriate for the thread .... :p

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uOMQzNXb0zo

Teresa
10-03-2017, 01:06 PM
Bobbi,
So much depends on the style of your outfit, when I squeeze into bodycon dresses there isn't much space for boobs to to do their own thing. I made the mistake of wearing an underwired bra in my blue dress and did have some very sore rub marks. My boobs are only 36C anyway , part is natural and part is forms , as they sit in the bottom of my bra there is a nice movement without things getting out of hand . It's another reason why I don't like full forms, I lost all these benefits .

docrobbysherry
10-03-2017, 01:21 PM
Sorry! I don't like the feeling of forms sliding up and down on my chest. It makes them feel like the fake addition they r.

When I wear my suit I don't need to wear a bra. So, when my breasts move in the suit they feel attached to me, because they r! :D

Alice B
10-03-2017, 01:44 PM
A little jiggle, a little wiggle, a sure way to make a girl giggle

Bobbi46
10-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Alice,
You're a born poet!
Doc,
I stick mine in so the only bounce is contained within the bra, they don't slide up and down, natural looking bounce is what I have at last got.

Janine cd
10-03-2017, 09:26 PM
I love a little bounce. I'm not one who wears a heavy bra. I wear a 38B and have always kept my motion in line with my feminine movements.

Bobbi46
10-04-2017, 03:33 PM
My bras are not heavy ones because I like to wear pretty ones but now with straps sorted out I think I have got just the right amount of bounce, not like a helium balloon LoL.

valerie anne
10-04-2017, 04:12 PM
When properly dressed & brassiered, I am firm and snug. I am pert with no droop or wobble (well very little). I favour a deep band bra with tight straps, so they don't slip. I carry strap marks on my shoulders, but probably most women do.

But going downstairs with no bra makes me realise how much I need some support for my girls.

Bobbi46
10-04-2017, 06:40 PM
I was out shopping this afternoon and sat outside my usual brasserie (not to be confused with brassiere) and watching the world go by and what struck me the most was the lack of bounce which so many women did not have which begs another question do we in fact need bounce or is it just a state of mind or just wanting the girls to jiggle around a bit?

Nikkilovesdresses
10-05-2017, 04:47 AM
not so much as to attract undo attention.

Not sure if that was a deliberate pun, but either way it's very funny.

On the subject of bounce, if a woman is wearing a supportive bra her boobs won't jiggle much unless they're on the larger side. My observation is that in France, where Bobbi and I both live, women have smaller boobs than in UK and the US as French women tend to be smaller in every respect. I find shopping for women's clothing here much more of a challenge because larger sizes are far harder to find. When I'm in UK I have no problem at all, with sizes up to 22 and beyond commonly available. In France it's often hard to find much over about 14, especially late in the season.

But perhaps it's different in St Christophe?

Sissy_Michelle
10-05-2017, 07:22 AM
Bobbi46,

To bounce, or not to bounce... That is the question! I try to make light of a serious question, however like most of the women have suggested. That a more natural look is best. Even the firmest breasts that I have ever had the pleasure of holding and watching playing beach volleyball definately had some bounce to them (even when she wasn't playing). The difficult part is achieving that subtle sway or bounce. I have tried a few different types of inserts without much luck. Either the "self adhesive" stickiness doesn't stick once you start to warm up and sweat. Or the bra cannot hold the type insert well and they fall out...

Personally I like them attached, with some movement if you're a little active will cause the bra to shift and the inserts to move. I need to find an adhesive that works, and will still allow me to remove them after a few days.

So yes I agree with the other ladies with a more natural look with a bounce.

@--}-----
Michelle

Ginni
10-05-2017, 07:28 AM
A little bounce is a must. Sometimes I go crazy and go for big bounce. It's fun.

Bobbi46
10-05-2017, 07:31 AM
I believe Holisters adhesive is the only one that works 100% but it is very expensive. Do what you can and enjoy the bounce.
Ginni
You do not want too much bounce because one of these you will smacked round the chops by your girls! Lol.

Stacy Darling
10-05-2017, 07:37 AM
No Bouncy Bounce for this Chic!

Seriously! I haven't the body for fuller breasts.
Thin build with skinny Butt suits my non moving B cup!

I do like a Nigella Lawson look but, well this Chick will never suit a bounce!

Good luck you lucky Girls!
Stacy!

Bobbi46
10-05-2017, 07:40 AM
Stacy,
Be grateful for a petite form buying clothes is easier as are bras when you get to 6'-6" 42 d things get a bit hard to find believe you me, you are very fortunate.

Kayliedaskope
10-05-2017, 12:05 PM
A wiggle and a walk and a giggle and a talk made the world go round

Jerry Lee Lewis - "Chantilly Lace"