PDA

View Full Version : A friends wife found my recent pictures

Brandie.n
10-03-2017, 05:21 PM
My friends are use to seeing me crossdress for halloween and its really no big deal to them.They both accept me even when i told I was hobby crossdresser.Recently i lost allot of weight and i fit into the skirts and dresses that was to little so i would try an outfit and take pictures to see how i look.They stopped by one night and i was editing my pics and forgot to close the program.The wife seen the pics and said "Hey that dress looks good on you and i am jealous of your legs.Have you ever thought about doing drag and drag shows" I said no Iam no good with make up to look like a woman.She said "well let me if you change your mind i know a guy who does it and he would help you out."
Mind blown lol i had no idea i looked good enuff for any of that.

Tracii G
10-03-2017, 05:26 PM
We are our worst critics.
I sent my ex wife a pic of me dressed and she said wow you look great as a woman Are you going to switch teams?

Kayliedaskope
10-03-2017, 06:09 PM
What have you got to lose, Brandi? Call her back and say yes!

There's a professor here at the university (ironically, a professor of theatrical acting) that does drag on Friday evenings. Her name is Tempest de Jour, and she describes herself as the tallest queen you've ever seen (literally 7' in heels!) She's also one of the nicest people in or out of drag, too - one of those people that will give you the skirt off her backside.

chelyann
10-03-2017, 06:35 PM
go for it , have and see how you look

Tracy Irving
10-03-2017, 07:01 PM
What a great opportunity for you. Take advantage of it!!!

jack-ie
10-03-2017, 07:08 PM
I agree, Sounds like a great opportunity to get made up by an experienced artist. If you do it, ask if you can video it for future reference.

Leah Love
10-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Let me tell you...my ex wife was a makeup artist and there’s no better feeling than looking in that mirror and seeing your true feminine self looking back!

I’m still learning...it’s a process lol

Cherylgyno
10-03-2017, 08:05 PM
Brandie. Opportunity only knocks once, or so says the old saying. If you think that it's in your comfort zone or if you're eager to go outside your comfort zone I say go for it.

Leslie Langford
10-03-2017, 08:20 PM
What have you got to lose, Brandi? Call her back and say yes!

There's a professor here at the university (ironically, a professor of theatrical acting) that does drag on Friday evenings. Her name is Tempest de Jour, and she describes herself as the tallest queen you've ever seen (literally 7' in heels!) She's also one of the nicest people in or out of drag, too - one of those people that will give you the skirt off her backside.

Ummm...I think RuPaul might take exception to that particular statement... ;)

Alice_2014_B
10-03-2017, 08:38 PM
I say take the offer.
Can be pretty cool how something like that can work out for the better.
:)

Brandie.n
10-04-2017, 12:08 AM
thank you all.I definitely hear the knocking at the door.I might do it what do i got to lose its a new experience and i will be taught how to dress and make up tips.
282794 282795

Cdkym
10-04-2017, 01:49 AM
Lucky girl, keep us posted. I love your boots!

BrendaPDX
10-04-2017, 07:48 AM
Offers like that don't come up very often in life, give it a try! Brenda

Stephanie47
10-04-2017, 11:28 AM
If it is in your comfort zone go for it.

Tahoegurl
10-04-2017, 11:49 AM
What a great opportunity...if you take advantage please let us know how it goes. Fabulous outfit by the way. Cheers

Kiwi Primrose
10-08-2017, 03:13 AM
Take the chance. To have an expert help is a great opportunity.