PDA

View Full Version : Picking Flowers!

Stacy Darling
10-07-2017, 09:55 AM
This evening I cut 3 Red Hippeastrum and vased them with a few small palm leaves! I gave these to my neighbour as they are having visitors in the morning.

Earlier today I was Re-spray painting a "Garden Art" bicycle (will post once finished)

Made and ate a thick mushroom garlic mince pasta sauce with a penne!

Pencilled my brows with this awesome new pencil!

So I sit here at 0130 wondering where have I gone wrong?

My world should be so beautiful but is not! I'm not permitted by my peers to wear a dress yet they love my garden my flowers my art my everything!

So confused about why me being a guy which grows & picks flowers is seen as being acceptable?

Yet my white nailpolish is not?

We should all smell the roses!

Stacy!

colleen ps
10-07-2017, 10:22 AM
Where have you gone wrong? i can't see it! I do all the cooking, sewing gardening etc in our house and i wear nail polish out when shopping with my wife. My peers wonder why i wear a skirt at home most of the time but are not bothered by it. My neighbours are used to it, but Hey, i see where you are coming from as i still fear going out dressed. But i dont think you have gone wrong at any point. We are who we are. so everyone just needs to accept it. I will keep pushing but so far i am taking it slowly.

Tracii G
10-07-2017, 10:25 AM
As long as you are content with yourself why worry what others think?
Some may say easier said than done but not really it is just that simple.

Maria 60
10-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Welcome to the where did we go wrong club, I know I know there's worse things in life, I have this you have that and the grass is always greener on the other side.
Pretty much we choose life, we can make any discussion we want, do what ever we want, the problem for myself and mostly everyone else's here is I find that we put peers first before our own needs. I don't want to put my family threw this, I believe my children will except, but as the family is concerned it's so much less complicated like this. BUT! Just like yourself today I'm doing laundry and doing little house hold choirs that we can't do during the busy work week and would love to be doing them dressed. I totally understand as we our doing our little choirs we can't help to think to ourselves how much more happier and how much more fun it would be doing this dressed and we get this almost trapped and restricted feeling. BUT I made the choice of keeping it in the closet and for now and I must live with this discussion. Your feelings are understanding but you have these feelings and anger because deep inside you are not dressed because you care and love your peers and you would rather deal with it yourself then make them deal with it.
I don't know you enough to know if I'm on the right track or not, but I believe the roses you are smelling are those of your family's happiness. We can't bake our cake and eat it to.

Jane G
10-07-2017, 11:15 AM
Ouch Stacey I am feeling some pain in that post. But for a wife who I love and respect totally, who knows where my own cross dressing may have led. But I am where I am. Enjoy who you are and accept where you are, or change it. You have those two choices. Good luck girl. :daydreaming:

CarlaWestin
Stacy, you're fine. A beautiful person expressing and embracing a love and a passion for art, color, the subtlety of flavors. And an appreciation for the elegant beauty of woman.
You extend this richness to those around you to enrich their environment.
That is just so basically loving and kind. So far removed from recent evil events.
Humanity has very correctly established boundaries to protect us. And fortunately, we assess and evaluate and adjust as needed.
It's never perfect but maybe that makes the good things all that much better.

Jenny22
Stacy, do the neighbors accept your white nails?
Have you ever hinted anything to them about how one might dress differently?
Do you actually know how they might feel about CDing or trans folks?
Finally, do you really want them to know you as a crossdresser, or is it wishful thinking?
Hugs!

Stacy Darling
10-07-2017, 11:19 AM
Thankyou Coleen,
Thankyou, Trace,
Thankyou Maria !!!

I do so love you all here! I really do!!1

Stacy!

Jean 103
10-07-2017, 11:23 AM
I was thinking how lucky or cursed I am to be able to live this way in my little corner of the world. It's not all been easy, a few people have objected to me wearing women's clothes in public. One tried to get me permanently 86ed from the bar. It didn't work they love me there, he a long time regular was told he could go somewhere else if he didn't like it. Another time someone sent pictures of me in a mini skirt to the owner of the company I work for, trying to get me fired. This didn't work eather, I came out a couple years ago so I could be ahead of this kinda stuff.