PDA

View Full Version : Ginnipig

Maria 60
10-08-2017, 10:20 AM
A few weeks back I couldn't take control to the urges to go for drives, I would go out two to three times a week in day light and getting out of the car putting gas if it needed or not. I got real concerned and believe I even wrote my concern here that I was addicted.
This morning was the first time in a few weeks that I went for a morning drive and of course I put gas in the car and to my fortune it was windy, it felt so great the feeling of the wind blowing up and I was actually struggling to keep my dress down.
I picked up coffee for my wife and we sat on the couch and watched the news together and I made a comment about how proud I was of myself that I didnt go out for a drive in a few weeks. My wife gave a small giggle almost like she was up to something, she said she was curious about something and tried something. I got alittle upset asking her if I was her ginnipig and what she discovered and learned. She told me that she wanted to see what would happen if she gave me more sex what would happen, now for me it started to make sense why she's been so active lately, and I asked her what she came up with.
She said that in the last two weeks this morning was the first time I went for a drive and I only dressed last Saturday and there was other opportunities to dress during the week but I didn't. She came to the conclusion that I do have a strong fem side but believes it's mostly hormonel and when sexual satisfied it doesn't stop it but it slows it down. I told her I was flattered that she is taking interest in my hobby and if she wants to write a paper about her discovery I will share it with my friends here.
So I told my wife I should tell my friends here to tell there wife's and girlfriends if they want to control there crossdressing to give them a lot more sex. Wow! Sounds like a win win situation to me. Lol

Majella St Gerard
10-08-2017, 11:52 AM
guinea pig

Fiona123
10-08-2017, 12:26 PM
I would agree that there is a connection between sex and decreased urge to dress. You are right it's probably hormonal. The urge to dress for me though always returns.

Princess Chantal
10-08-2017, 12:40 PM
Very interesting. Being involved in the local crossdressing social group for over 15 years, I noticed that many folks attending either had occupations where they are away from their spouses for periods of time (long haul truck drivers, travelling sales men or business men, workaholics), were not in a relationship, or have mentioned that their sexual activities with their partners have declined to virtually nothing. Some of those single folks would disappear from the meetings for awhile when they link up into a relationship and then reappear when the relationship ends. Many of those noting that they haven’t crossdressed for a long period of time, eventhough their companions of the time were tolerant, supportive and/or accepting of their crossdressing.

Cherylgyno
10-08-2017, 03:13 PM
Maria. Very interesting. I am dressed when my wife and I have sex. My wife wears nylons as both of us lust the feeling of our nylon clad legs together. Only time that I am naked is in the shower.
My first g/f and I had sex so often that I lost an unhealthy amount of weight. Frosh year I was the tallest kid but weighed less than most of the girls. I still dressed every day after I got home or was at my g/f's house and she would dress me.
Like everything else nothing is the same from one to another.

docrobbysherry
10-08-2017, 05:24 PM
My sudden interest in dressing renewed my interest in women and sex when I was over 50. And, continually stimulates my interest in sex at age 70+!:o

I do believe that dressing is hormonal with some of us!:brolleyes:

Thanks, Majella. I was scratching my head there for awhile!:heehee:

Jaylyn
10-08-2017, 06:53 PM
Maria I agree 100% with your wife. When my wife and I are having great sex I don't dress as much except when we both have a dress up time and have sex, it is much hotter sex when we are both dressed. Rubbing panty hose together is also pretty cool also or maybe pretty hot. Sexually speaking.

Tracii G
10-08-2017, 10:14 PM
I have never been to Guinea but I hear its nice this time of year.

Cdkym
10-09-2017, 01:25 AM
Dressing is such a fetish for me that I have really been trying to convince my wife that we should dress up together but she freaks out and thinks that it makes her gay to fool around with me in girl mode!

leannejacobs
10-09-2017, 06:03 AM
lol interesting theory, unfortunately I suffer from stress, my dressing certainly helps me de-stress but as for increased sexual activity, I wish! a symptom of my stress is erectile dysfunction ED this doesn't seem to improve after dressing which stresses me more, my wife and I have a loving relationship, (she knows I dress) and she's developed quite a high sex drive lately, I'm in a no win situation, we do manage occasionally but I wish I could satisfy her needs more often.

colourmannn
10-09-2017, 06:18 AM
I would agree that if my wife wore my favourite shapewear plus more sex, that my need to dress would decrease-only decrease, I have lived with the urge my entire life!

AlissaMurray
10-09-2017, 07:04 AM
Um all you have to do is want to. They have meds for that you know. And they work quite well. Just say'n.

On the original note I guess I would agree at least to some degree. I would agree I tend to dress much more if my wife and I are not very active with each other. But I would still have the dressing desire if we went at it daily. It's just part of me like most of the rest of us.

carolyn todd
10-09-2017, 02:04 PM
Maria
My wife told me sex came before five but after seven.

carolyn

Teresa
10-09-2017, 02:26 PM
Maria,
It didn't work that way with me, extra sex was like stoking a fire, I guess it just elevated my T levels even higher .

Tracii G
10-09-2017, 02:32 PM
This is kind of confusing you are claiming more sex with your wife the less you dress ?
If you don't have sex as often then you want to dress more?
So dressing enfemme would have nothing to do with you being TG then but just a replacement for sex?
I'm totally not getting the correlation and some agree its the same for them essentially and yet they claim to be TG.
I really need help understanding this.
Please no I read this in some online survey or this or that polling place says this or some feminist SJW groups says whatever, how about some actual people and their own explanations I would rather hear the truth than some phony web sites opinion.

Lana Mae
10-09-2017, 03:06 PM
For me, sex and dressing are like apples and oranges! No common ground! YMMV Hugs Lana Mae

alesha
10-09-2017, 03:24 PM
I am more on the TG spectrum than the CD spectrum. My wife and I have a healthy sex life. My urge to dress is completely independent from how often or how intense our bedroom activities are.

I love the feeling of rubbing stockings together but it’s not necessarily a thing I go after.