PDA

View Full Version : Gone femme wild

joanlynn28
03-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Well girls I have finally just went out and lost it. Blame it on the SO, her comment and my 12 step meeting just made me go over the edge. For starters I have been seeing this hypnotist who is suppositively be able to stop me from crossdressing. Well it work for one week, but now the feelings and urges to dress have gotten only stronger. Deep in my heart I can't and will not stop it. The rest of you know it is part of our inner soul and well being. I'll take crossdressing and sanity over what some others would consider to be normal behaviour. Okay, so when I got home last night I found this lovely tropical print sheath dress that my wife left behind. It zips up in the back, I tried to use a pair of pliers to zip it up but ended up zipping it up then putting in on over my head. Well I decided to keep it on since it was rather diffucult to get it on. Well this morning I decided that I would just wear my dress under my drab work clothes today, what joy. Than I decided I was going to go and do a little shopping today. First stop was the wig shop that I have been dying to go to for seven years. I finally did it, I went there after work and walked in and bought a wig. A lovely blonde shoulder length curls kind of like the Farrah Fawcett look, it works for my face type, and yes I am a natural blonde, have been all my life. Next stop was to the eye doctor's office to fix my glasses, than a stop at my doctor's office to get my blood pressure check. Anyway I was going to go shoe shopping and maybe drop in at Frederick's of Hollywood for some foundation wear. But no, I was running a little late because of the doctor's and I havn't shaved since 4:30 this morning and I did not bring any makeup with me today. Too bad Robinson's May is having a going out of business sale, the stores are going to become Macy's also Penneys and Mervyn's were also having some big sales this weekend. Maybe tomorrow I can go shopping. Or I will just shop online. Wish I could post my avatar up but my wife has got the digital camera. I had a wonderful day and am planning on having a lot more soon. I just might go to the outlet mall instead, it is only ten minutes away from my house. This is like the third time that I have ventured out in full enfemme, and I want to do it more often. What is the point in being a closet crossdresser.

Love Joan Lynn Thomas

Allison1
03-11-2006, 12:18 AM
I admire your and sympathize with you at the same time. I seldom go out full femme in public. My wife is gorgeius and sexy but not accepting of my crossdressing at all. It can be frustrating sometimes. But that can also be the challenge and fun of it. Enjoy as best you can without hurting anyone. love allison

Liberty
03-11-2006, 03:08 AM
That's awesome! I'm excited for you and your femme shopping it's so much fun to try out all kinds of things. Just don't run up too much debt at those sales....

Cathy Anderson
03-11-2006, 03:22 AM
Hi Joan Lynn,

Just take it easy and don't go overboard. I mean if you've already bought some new things, why not enjoy them? It sounds like you're already making the decision to go out and buy more, before you even experiment with your feelings with the things you already have!

About hypnosis: I would be very cautious. First, any professional hypnotist who says they can reduce your interest in CDing is likely just blowing smoke up your... Second I think there would be a possibility that any kind of hyponsis, by, in a sense, opening the door to your unconscious, would actually make CDing interest stronger or more compulsive in nature.

Just out of curiosity, have you found that you are easily hypnotizable?

Cathy

livy_m_b
03-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Take your time. Each person has her own level and when you're coming off a period of repression, it often compensates on the plus side for a while. Relax and enjoy and don't let people convince you that somehow it's not part of you.

joanlynn28
03-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Hi Joan Lynn,

Just take it easy and don't go overboard. I mean if you've already bought some new things, why not enjoy them? It sounds like you're already making the decision to go out and buy more, before you even experiment with your feelings with the things you already have!

About hypnosis: I would be very cautious. First, any professional hypnotist who says they can reduce your interest in CDing is likely just blowing smoke up your... Second I think there would be a possibility that any kind of hyponsis, by, in a sense, opening the door to your unconscious, would actually make CDing interest stronger or more compulsive in nature.

Just out of curiosity, have you found that you are easily hypnotizable?

Cathy
No, I don't think that I am easily hypnotized. The first two sessions I felt real relaxed and rested, but since then it is not doing anything for me. I believe you are right, the compulsion to dress and go out emfemme only has gotten stronger. They hypnosise thing maybe good for someone who really wants to change but for me I am quite comfortable exactly the way I am. It also could be that as I get older the feeling only gets stronger. I will be 45 next week, midlife crisis maybe but then again I am having fun being who I am. There is a active group in my area that has monthly gatherings at a local restaurant, I did not have the courage to go to last month's meeting but am thinking about going this month. It is my birthday and I deserve to have a fun night out. I will keep everyone posted on what is going on in my life. Joan Lynn

susiej
03-24-2006, 01:21 AM
Joanlynn,

Honey, do yourself a favor and never, repeat, never go back to the hypnotist who says he/she can diminish your desire to CD. Aaarrgggh!

Of course you'll find yourself not easily hypnotized in this circumstance -- thank heavens for our mental defenses!. Unless you genuinely want to discontinue crossdressing, which pretty obviously you do not, this therapist is trying to use hypnosis to take something from you that you don't want to give.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Your natural resistance will keep you from letting go of your conscious self, unless you are totally in agreement with the intended outcome. Rule Number One: hypnosis cannot "make" you do something you would otherwise not do. It can, however, make it easier for you to accomplish something that you really want.

So, let's rewind the tape and play it again, this time with the therapist helping you get something you really want.

Close your eyes and imagine a different scenario. A different therapist welcomes you to her office. You stretch out on her couch and take off your shoes. She tells you there's only one thing she can do for you -- help you find clarity about how you feel, what you need and want. She's not going to "make" you want or not want anything. You feel comfortable and safe with her. After a few minutes of quiet conversation, the two of you agree that the number one issue for you is simply, what to make of your urge to crossdress? Where did it come from? What does it mean to you? Where should you go with it? Is it the real "you", or is it just a passing fetish?

She starts by asking you to relax. You totally, easily trust her, and find yourself easily complying with her suggestions. Some time along the way, she tells you your eyes are closing, and you are momentarily startled to find they really are! As she continues to guide you into trance, you feel really nice. You're not really "zapped out" or anything, but you find yourself more able to focus on the questions you have about yourself. Maybe in the course of the session, you remember things about your childhood that you had long forgotten. You can talk with her, and answer her questions. You feel kind of floaty, but at the same time, totally centered upon yourself, and open to mentally voyaging wherever she suggests, because you trust she will take you only where you already want to go.

After what seems only a few minutes, she tells you you'll awaken, and counts from 1 to 5. When she gets to 5, you open your eyes, and you feel very pleasant. You don't have all the answers, but perhaps some little piece of the puzzle has fallen into place, and you're happy to spend the week thinking about it, and know you'll be eager to come back next week.

When you get home, you look at yourself in the bathroom mirror, and something goes *click* in your head. You stop, and look again. You see yourself in greater detail than you have before. Maybe your impression of yourself is more feminine than it had been; maybe it's more masculine. Either way, you recall vaguely that when you were on her couch, she told you that this could happen. For the next week, often when you look in the mirror, that same more clarified person stares back at you. By the end of the week, you're accustomed to seeing that person in the mirror, and have a load of questions and insights for the therapist for your next appointment.

That's the way it's supposed to work! Think you could let go for her?

And BTW, if you did a real good job of visualizing this little mental movie I just portrayed for you, you are, indeed, a reasonable hypnotic subject :).

Hugs,
Susie

CharlaineCadence
03-24-2006, 10:30 AM
take your time and learn who you are and who you want to be. the more you do the better things will come