PDA

View Full Version : It just felt relaxing

Maria 60
10-09-2017, 06:52 AM
Went for a morning drive and after the kids all went out for the day and I was clear to dress until our family came for dinner later in the day. I put on black-stay-ups, black bra and black cami and black short slip, wig and make-up and I sat on my bed deciding what I was in the mood to wear.
For some reason I walked out of my room dressed like that and did some bill paying and prepared some dinner dishes and then watched a movie. My wife made a comment if I'm going to be walking around the house half naked when the kids eventually move out, and it's not like me to be like that.
I told her I wasn't half naked I remember when I was younger my sister and mother would dress in the house like that before going out and believe it was because they didn't want to dirty or wrinkle there clothes before going out.
I don't usally dress like that but for some reason it just felt so comfortable, so natural and I didn't even realize I was dressed like that just so relaxing.
Just wondering does anybody else here at times just like to relax wearing only undergarments?

Fiona123
10-09-2017, 07:38 AM
I do. I like the way you describe it as natural.

Ginni
10-09-2017, 07:43 AM
Yes, I find it very comfortable. Why get all dressed when partially will do? It's sexy being half naked.

Karen RHT
10-09-2017, 08:03 AM
Similar to yourself Maria, I remember my mother moving about the house in her full slip for the same reason you state, not wanting to wrinkle/dirty her dress or skirt and blouse. I do the same now and then, and you're right; it's just a natural thing to do.

Karen

Linda E. Woodworth
10-09-2017, 08:09 AM
Sorry Girls, but I never remember my mother ever walking around the house in any of her lingerie. My sisters didn't do it either.

I remember my wife coming home once and I was fully dressed except for my blouse. I had a camisole on over my bra. My wife gave me holy hell for not being properly dressed and went on to exclaim that women don't walk around the house like that.

Sooooo the answer to the question is NO, I don't walk around the house like that. But the other side of the coin is I work out in leotards and tights every morning and neither of us think anything about it.

To each their own.

Pat
10-09-2017, 08:58 AM
Sounds like a job for a nice silk robe. Christmas is coming...

NancySue
10-09-2017, 09:07 AM
While I, too wear lingerie to relax, I always wear clothes or sometimes a nylon robe. My wife, who is totally supportive, is uncomfortable seeing me in just lingerie other than my nightgown before bed. Like Linda, I don’t recall seeing my mother or sister in just lingerie. We’re all conservatives. Even now, even though supposedly acceptable, when they see a visible bra strap, reply, “tacky”. I agree, so I’m a NO.

Allisa
10-09-2017, 09:51 AM
Sometimes an hour or so before bedtime I'll wear my nightgown while watching TV. I can remember my mother in her full slip walking about the house getting ready to go out or go to work and my sisters(3) running about in their "unmentionables" getting ready for dates and such but never lounging around except in their PJ's. Any wonder a young boy would want to try on their clothes being surrounded by such things on a daily basis.

Bobbi46
10-09-2017, 03:25 PM
I have 2 polyester/satin dressing gowns and relaxing with my satin nightie and the gown on top is a luxurious way to relax with a glass of wine and watch some TV.

Lana Mae
10-09-2017, 04:21 PM
My mother never out in the house but in her bedroom with lingerie only! I am out occasionally in sleep shirt but not often enough to suit me! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

Cherylgyno
10-09-2017, 04:47 PM
I wear a kimono out of respect for my wife. My wife told me that she doesn't do it I shouldn't either. That year on a trip to Asian countries she bought me a kimono.
I never have been comfortable naked. When I shower I take off my panties as I am about to step in. I have a clean pair of panties to slip on as soon I am am dry.
My wife is very supportive. She knows the clothes that I wear. She sees the clothes that I wear. She buys me female clothes for every holiday. She just doesn't like me "parading" around in my underwear.