PDA

View Full Version : I revealed myself to a girl

Monica55cd
03-11-2006, 02:55 AM
Sorry I havnt posted in a while been sick with a bad cold but now over it....
A while back I posted about my latest makeup salon trip.... here is the post to give some background to this story........
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22667
any how... here I was back at the sports bar I like with the gorgous brunette bartender....it wasnt too crowded yet so after she served me and as she was looking I kept wondering..does she know???? so I asked her.. excuse me do you remember seeing me a few weeks back away from here looking different than I usually do?..she gives a smile and blank look no not that I know of she says... where do you mean?... I tell her out back of here ....you were taking out the trash... long blond hair....red top black pants.... she still goes no I dont think so... I was trembeling i was so nervous.. well maybe I shouldnt say then.... she asks what do you mean?? I said I came out of the salon next door you looked right at me and smiled....I showed her the picture of then I had and she went oh my gosh you look so good.. that was you????? oh my gosh!!........it was so refreshing to let her know.. she kept smiling and we talked a little she asked did they do everything next door the wig(hair) etc.. I said no just the makeup... and i told her how much I admire her eyemakeup and she told what hers was and what color and how you learned to do her make up when she was younger...it was a very nice experience....has any one had an experince like this before????
Heres a picture of that day...
Monica

Jennaie
03-11-2006, 03:25 AM
I have found that when you open up like this to a female that you feel would be repeptive to it, you find that they suddenly become your "girlfriend". You talk about make-up, clothing, they even open up about their current status and talk about what they want in a man.

I met a woman today and we had a wonderful time talking, only problem was, she was spilling the beans to me about every dressing customer that she had. That made me uncomfortable.

Trouble is, because these women are so comfortable talking to me, I find myself attracted to them. Catch 22.

Jenny Warren
03-11-2006, 04:56 AM
only problem was, she was spilling the beans to me about every dressing customer that she had. That made me uncomfortable.

Don't worry! Soon she'll be spilling the beans to them about YOU, so you'll be even with them. ;)

Jenny

Darlene Rochelle
03-11-2006, 08:14 AM
I have talked to my friend Colleen(gg) about my femme side.It is a relief to spill the beans to someone.She is a sweet understanding person. I want to see about getting a makeover and she will be the first to see the result!:blushing:

Monica55cd
03-11-2006, 12:01 PM
Jennaie... maybe she just enjoyed having someone to relate to about other dressing customers..... maybe she doesnt feel comfortable telling others about it......

Darlene... It is so nice to have a friend to open up to ... a GG friend..it does feel so uplifting to confide in them and be recieved ok by them....
Go for the makeover it will be so much fine you'll love it!

Jennaie
03-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Cdlib:

Your probably right, It is just that I would not feel comfortable with her saying to someone else, " Do you know so and so"? He is one of my customers and ...

Maybe I should not be so anal about it. I really have nothing to worry about, even if she outed me, the person she told would never tell anyone, at least I wouldn't think that they would.

Lately, I have found myself becomming more proud of my female side, instead of ashamed.
As a matter of fact, I call her my better half.

Sonia_cd
03-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Your sense of upliftment and sharing comes through clear in your words Cdlib and I am so happy for you. Kudos to your courage for telling her that it was you, even when perhaps she didn't make the connection. Being accepted for who one is can be very empowering and has probably created a sense of bonding between you two.

Do hope its the beginning of a great friendship!!!!

Hugs,
Sonia

Alexandria
03-11-2006, 01:50 PM
I have many female friends that know about my crossdressing and I notice the same thing as Jennaie. They tend to open up a little more, giving fashion advice, going shopping with me, even insisting I go out in full femme attire more often. It's really strenghtened many of my relationships as I am usually a reserved and introverted guy.

I'm glad you found someone you can talk to about this :)

Monica55cd
03-12-2006, 06:21 PM
Sonja... thanks for the kind words and I do hope it is the begining a good friendship too

Ajax... I hope she can give me advice like that... time will tell..