PDA

View Full Version : two milestones this weekend, one smart, one dumb

sarah_hillcrest
10-10-2017, 09:51 PM
So for the first time in my rather short life as a CD I successfully put my bra behind my back. I've watched my wife do this in amazement countless times, but I would always give up and clasp it form the front then spin it around. As stupid as this sounds I felt really awesome about it.

Now the dumb milestone. I guess its just a thing for us to want to go outside, and I was like, nope I'm way to careful to do that. Well Columbus day, wife was working and I was off. I saw my neighbors leave and went out and read for about 30 minutes on the swing. Things were dead around my area and after awhile I felt like taking a few pictures so I ended up making several trips in and out of the house. My back yard is semi enclosed but I also live on a busy alley which I have fenced off but must walk in the open for about 10 feet to get back to the house. I eventually heard a big group of kids come by the alley on their bikes and got a bit freaked because they were hanging out right across my fence. When I was sure they were gone I gathered up my stuff and went back in. Right when I stepped out into the open a boy came by on his bike. I saw him out of the corner of my eye and while he saw me he paid zero attention. I have no illusions of looking like a passable woman, and I'm sure I could have easily been spotted if he hadn't been more worried about catching up with his friends.

Here's the photo where I was posing and then suddenly heard a pack of wild kids heading down the street on their bikes.

Sami Brown
10-10-2017, 10:38 PM
I appreciate your fear of being seen when near that fence, but truthfully, someone would have to be intentionally peaking through the fence to see much of anything. I think you can wander about your yard without much concern.

Nice outfit, by the way! Looks good on you.

Sami

Samm
10-11-2017, 05:45 AM
My wife has me hook her bra all the time. She's lousy at it lol. She's amazed how I'm able to do my own. I do struggle with it sometimes, though.

Linda E. Woodworth
10-11-2017, 07:23 AM
For years I always hooked my bra on behind my back. I was rather proud for being able to do that.

My wife was less than enthusiastic and repeatedly stated that I wouldn't be doing it that way if I had "real" breasts. My wife is well endowed and always hooks the bra on in front and turns it around before putting everything in place.

I actually saw a woman in a movie but her bra on this way once! Shocked me that my wife might be right.

Anyway, I've started fastening it the same way as my wife.

CarlaWestin
10-11-2017, 07:34 AM
I always hook my bras in the front. Heck, I'm going to wiggle around to get it comfortable anyway. So refreshing to get outside. I'm not sure why you're worried as your appearance is blending.
Never thought the situational awareness knob could go to 11, did you?
Oh, and I talked to those kids in the alley. They were on their way to getting a saw to cut a hole in your fence to GET YOU!!

:battingeyelashes:

BrendaPDX
10-11-2017, 07:56 AM
I am a hook my bra in front and then turn it around and wiggle into the straps person. I/we have a fairly secluded back yard and have posed many times for pictures, my main worry is that we have a large picture window in front and that someone will come up when I am in front of it. And your dress looks great on you, it looks very comfortable. Brenda

Jaylyn
10-11-2017, 08:13 AM
Hooking the bra in back is not hard for me as I think it's just all about the limberness of the arms. Your fence looks very secure I bet the kid on his bicycle never even caught a good look. I was on my back porch once and heard someone talking in the front sure enough a car had pulled into the road and in just a few seconds someone honked. I stayed hid in the back just praying they did get out and walk toward my shop as they would have had to pass me on the back porch. When I heard them drive off I sneaked back in the house thru the porch door. It is patio doors and they make a lot of noise as they are tight together. Or I would have slid back in the house while they were at the front door. I think because I'm not out my body freezes up when it's a close call....

Robertacd
10-11-2017, 08:42 AM
So for the first time in my rather short life as a CD I successfully put my bra behind my back. I've watched my wife do this in amazement countless times, but I would always give up and clasp it form the front then spin it around. As stupid as this sounds I felt really awesome about it.

I have never met an actual GG that could put her bra on by reaching around behind. Every woman I have ever known, from my mother, all my girlfriends (one of them only wore front hook bras), to my wife all put on their bra by hooking it in the front and turning it around.

NancySue
10-11-2017, 09:05 AM
I usually dress, to some degree, a little makeup, etc. when I mow the grass, weed, etc. usually no problem, but once a group of serious bikers went roaring by. No one looked.

We are both “front hookers”. I enjoy my 4 step process. First, hook in front, second, turn , third, adjust straps, last lean over and scoop so underwire fits. May or may not insert forms. Depends on my decision of what I’m going to wear. Fun.

countrygirl
10-11-2017, 09:31 AM
I can count the number of times on one hand that I have hooked my bra in the front. I have pretty much always hooked it in the back. Just seems normal to do this. With the exception of the one bra that does get hooked in the front. I prefer bras that hook in the back

sarah_hillcrest
10-11-2017, 06:40 PM
Oh, and I talked to those kids in the alley. They were on their way to getting a saw to cut a hole in your fence to GET YOU!!

Don't give them any ideas LOL

Thanks for the positive comments on the dress, it was suppose to be 5 dollars at Salvation Army and the guy was like, I'm just going to charge you like it was pajamas, 2 bucks. "Thanks Bro."

I really can't overstate how wonderful it was when I got comfortable enough to just walk around and go about my day dressed the way I wanted to be, and then the fear of getting caught was so... frightening. I can't wait to do it again, though I swore I never would.

Lana Mae
10-11-2017, 07:00 PM
Hi, Sarah! My wife always fastened her bras in the front, then turned them around! The kids would have only a fleeting glance as they were too busy playing and keeping up with each other to notice you were anything but a lady in her back yard! Nice dress BTW! Hugs Lana Mae

GracieRose
10-11-2017, 07:08 PM
I learned from watching my wife.

Hook in the front and spin the bra around.

Unhook in the back.

sarah_hillcrest
10-12-2017, 05:59 AM
Well my wife has no issues hooking her's from the back, and since she's literally the only woman I've ever seen put on a bra I just assumed it was a magic trick that all girls knew. Now I know I was doing it normal all these years.