PDA

View Full Version : Fun little break with my wife.

natalie_cheryl
10-11-2017, 12:09 AM
So the last three months my wife and I have been together basically 24-7 as she is on maturity leave, an i have taken this semester off to take care of our new born an my wife. This Saturday I'm going to a Halloween party here in mass. So last night before bed I practiced my make up since I really haven't had the time lately and I want to look good on sat night.

Well this afternoon after I put out older child down for a nap I decided to have another go at practice. Because we all know "practice makes perfect" so as I was doing my face I started trying to decide what I was going to be for the party. My wife had made a few suggestions so what the hay, I've got at least another 2 maybe 3 hours before nap time ends lol. So I try on the first of three costumes from years past, I finally decided on a "Harry Potter school girl uniform" that I had bought off Torrid. (I LOVE TORRID!) If your a larger lady but like what I would call edgier, sexier clothing. You should look there plus they always have great shoes in larger sizes.

Now to the point of the story. My wife totally unprompted hours later, turns and says how much fun she had today helping me pick out clothes and taking pics for me so I could get an idea of what the outfit I had decided on actually looked like on me. Well I was speechless but thanked her. She's really become so much more acceptingtham she was when I first told her. It's like a dream, to the point she wants to organize a girls night for me with all the women in my life that know, that know about Natalie. I'm just over the moon excited about these recent developments.

Oh and here's a pic of the costume I decided on, for the party Saturday night. Thank you for reading this long post too, I don't usually go like this. But I felt this all deserved a full detail.

Kayliedaskope
10-11-2017, 12:50 AM
Cute outfit, and nice makeup. Nicest of all, the compliments from the wife! Congratulations!

IleneD
10-11-2017, 02:23 AM
A most adorable school girl.
So lucky that your wife enjoys playing along.

Robyn-aus
10-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Looks really good

Elizabeth G
10-11-2017, 04:51 AM
Wow Natalie, that's so great for you! I'm hoping my wife will get there too someday. It's been baby steps for us since she found out (mostly positive I have to say) so seeing posts like this are encouraging. Super costume BTW.

alwayshave
10-11-2017, 05:11 AM
Natalie, fabulous outfit. You look so good.

Samm
10-11-2017, 05:53 AM
Holy smokes, Natalie! You still got it! I'm still trying to make that party. Now I know who to look for.

Auntie
10-11-2017, 06:25 AM
What a lucky gurl you are, having someone to work with you instead of leaving in a cloud of dust looking for a lawyer.

Andrea Chenowith
10-11-2017, 06:59 AM
Now to the point of the story. My wife totally unprompted hours later, turns and says how much fun she had today helping me pick out clothes and taking pics for me so I could get an idea of what the outfit I had decided on actually looked like on me. Well I was speechless but thanked her. She's really become so much more acceptingtham she was when I first told her. It's like a dream, to the point she wants to organize a girls night for me with all the women in my life that know, that know about Natalie. I'm just over the moon excited about these recent developments.

I'm super jealous of you. When I finally told my wife, she shared with me that she was uncomfortable by all of this, but like you, I recently received an unsolicited compliment (on a simple pair of leggings (https://www.target.com/p/women-s-embrace-high-waist-laser-cut-leggings-c9-champion-174/-/A-52031668?lnk=search), mind you) from my wife.

It caught me off guard a bit, but unfortunately it didn't represent as much of a thawing in her acceptance of my dressing as I'd hoped.

Cdkym
10-11-2017, 07:06 AM
Cute outfit and great make up! Have fun at the party!

Jayne44C
10-11-2017, 07:59 AM
First thing is you look so cute in this outfit! I like your makeup too, very pretty. I am so jealous that your wife, like a few others out there, is accepting and participates in your dressing. I love my wife but, sh'es not accepting on any level. Enjoy your party and all the best going forward for you and your family! Cheers.....

greeneyes
10-11-2017, 09:06 AM
You look great! and it is wonderful that your wife is supportive! More fun for BOTH of you!

Rachael Leigh
10-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Really cute Natilie

Julie Denier
10-11-2017, 11:58 AM
Adorable! ;)

RADER
10-11-2017, 01:29 PM
Very nice, I wish I could go to your school.
Rader

natalie_cheryl
10-11-2017, 04:19 PM
OMG! Thank you all so much! For you ladies with SO's that are not as accepting as you hope for just know that it's bee5 years since I told my wife. And within the last year she has really become very accepting of my dressing. To the point she told me that if I transitioned she would leave. (I don't know if I totally by that) but it's encouraging to say the least.

Sam email me if you aren't able to make it please.

Lana Mae
10-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Nice, Natalie! Have fun at the party! Glad to hear your wife is so accepting! Hugs Lana Mae

Kara in CT
10-11-2017, 06:53 PM
Great look! If you're going to Ghouls Nite Out in Auburn maybe I'll see you there!

natalie_cheryl
10-11-2017, 07:00 PM
That's where I'm going Kara! I had posted about it but didn't get much attention.

Christina Page
10-15-2017, 12:11 AM
Cute outfit! And it's very nice to hear about your accepting spouse.

Cherylgyno
10-15-2017, 01:05 AM
Very cute, thank you for sharing.
Having a supportive wife is great.

Cdkym
10-16-2017, 01:35 PM
Supper cute outfit, it looks great on you hun!

Jaylyn
10-16-2017, 01:43 PM
I love the costume you'll be the hit of the party. I think you did great on your make up and proud for you that your wife is o helpful she's a jewel be good to her. Enjoy the party.

natalie_cheryl
10-16-2017, 03:20 PM
Thank you jaylyn, unfortunately my oldest got sick the day of an i wasnt able to mke it to the party. :(

Dana44
10-16-2017, 04:14 PM
Natali, Very cute and your wife is very good to you.

natalie_cheryl
10-16-2017, 04:15 PM
She really is!