PDA

View Full Version : French maid

Simmone
03-11-2006, 05:09 AM
Hi Girls,
I recently bought a french maid's dress and pinny from ebay. It is so sexy because it's the first skirt/dress I have owned and it's a classic sexy outfit.
I have a girlfriend who comes to dinner once a week and I am going to wear it for her, while I cook and serve her, this coming week. I can't wait! She says I have to wear heels too, if I want to be a proper girl. I will do it (cos I am obedient like that), but I know it's going to hurt. On that very subject I have found that wearing ankle socks (white ones, even thicker mens' socks seem to look ok) over your hose really lessens the pain of wearing those 'oh so elegant court shoes'.
Can anyone help me; one piece of costume I didn't get with my outfit was the little lace thingy maids wear in their hair. I couldn't find any on the website because I don't know what they are called! I tried; maid's head wear, lace tiara, cap... Anyone know how to find one?

Thanks for your help

jill_4
03-11-2006, 05:23 AM
;) ;) Hi Simmone,
Try www.superdresses.com they should have what you want.

Best Wishes Jill ;) ;)

classicgreysuit
03-11-2006, 06:59 AM
Hi

I just got a maids dress yesterday from birchplace.com - absolutely the most feminine item ive ever worn. I'm looking for a cap too - there didnt seem a great selection at the site mentioned above. if i find something i'll let you know.

Anyone know the best place for seamed stockings for long legs.;)

Sarah
xxx

Simmone

Try www.traveltrunk.com.:happy:

Sarah
xxx

caroline_cd_99
03-11-2006, 08:15 AM
Oh Sarah, you do have such beautiful long legs! I hope you find your seamed stockings sweetie!:winking:

Wenda
03-11-2006, 08:23 AM
my GF wants me to get a maids outfit. Thanks for the website

Maureen Henley
03-11-2006, 10:27 AM
I would try Secrets in Lace. They have a huge hoisery collection, including plus sized.

www.secretsinlace.com

Wenda
03-11-2006, 10:37 AM
Just checked eBay, and found a couple hundred maids uniforms. Everything from bare buttocks, to high necks, to latex. lots of sizes to choose from.

Marla GG
03-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Anyone know the best place for seamed stockings for long legs.;)

Sarah
xxx

Hi Sarah,

In the UK, try Stockings HQ (http://www.stockingshq.com/sheertemptation/index.htm). I've bought from them and can vouch for the quality of their fully fashioned stockings and their terrific customer service. They carry a full range of long/tall sizes.

Hope this helps,
Marla

classicgreysuit
03-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the info Marla and Maureen. Thanks for the lovely compliment Caroline - I'll maybe post a pic when i get the stockings.

Sarah
xxx

Simmone
03-12-2006, 05:01 AM
Thanks girls,
And yes I agree the custume is about as girlie as it gets! I mentioned this in another thread but I feel it worth saying here; try white ankle socks under your court shoes and over black hose - that really looks girlie too. I found that even sports socks will do if they are not pulled up. I gather that wearing socks like this is quite popular with GGs in Europe (but not the UK).
As for the cap/hat/tiara (all of which I tried to search for) I have asked a friend to make me one! That'll be something different - normally friends make you scarves or pullovers!