PDA

View Full Version : The experiences

Joyce Swindell
10-13-2017, 12:39 PM
Life is a journey..... this is one of the phrases I try to live by. The phrase helps keep me calm in difficult situations​. Maybe this is why I've always strived to experience all I can as Joyce.
My hair is now long and one day I would like to have it "done".
Sometime I would like to experience being Joyce for an extended period of time....like on a cruise or an annual event exclusively for crossdressers.
My journey continues

Linda P.
10-13-2017, 01:43 PM
Life is a journey.
So very true. That becomes crystal clear when we look back to where our journey began or where we once were, and where we are now. It doesn't stay in one place, it just keeps moving. Something to keep in mind in both good and bad times.

Alice B
10-13-2017, 02:00 PM
Try DLV. Held every year in Las Vegas. Many members at this sitye attend. A whole week dressed 7/24 with lots of fun events to choose from

Jean 103
10-13-2017, 02:11 PM
That's a good way to look at things. There are a few events. I've been to diva Las Vegas , it's like a week along vacation for transgender/ CD. It's in the spring, if you can I would go to it. The best friend(GG) and I are planning to go to Florida for a week in the spring. I think we are going to be starting in Tampa. If you would like you could go out with us. We always have a good time wherever we go.

Vikky
10-13-2017, 03:20 PM
Go for it Joyce, my signature tells you what I think.

Vikky

Jaylyn
10-13-2017, 03:35 PM
Joyce you have a great attitude, I would bet you are a very happy person inside and show it on the outside. Go for it girl and keep enjoying life.

Tracii G
10-13-2017, 03:39 PM
Life is a journey and no matter if its good or bad its best to remember it is all up to you what kind of journey you have.

Kayliedaskope
10-13-2017, 03:40 PM
Diva Las Vegas .... start planning for it, hon. There's your week-long vacation with the girls, right there.

patti1569
10-13-2017, 06:59 PM
Have always wanted to take a vacation fully dressed the whole time. Please let us know if you do! Keep the journey going!

IleneD
10-13-2017, 07:35 PM
Joyce,
I celebrate your journey with you.
I'm excited for your hair. Long ago in my misspent youth I had long hair. I loved it. (Had to give it up for the career). Wish I could grown it now (can't).
Be excited.

AllieSF
10-13-2017, 07:41 PM
It could also be, "Life is a journey and an adventure". And, Yes, some parts of the trip and adventure can be not so pleasant. Just remember my favorite saying that is very applicable to me and us is, "Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life". I like it because it says I can control my future by making hard decisions sometimes so that I minimize those not so pleasant moments and to allow me to enjoy both. I have been able to live a very happy life in spite of bumps in the road along the way.

BLUE ORCHID
10-13-2017, 07:54 PM
Hi Joyce:hugs:, It sounds like a plan, I hope this it works for you.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

Dana44
10-13-2017, 07:58 PM
Joyce, plan on the diva Las Vegas. It is a week long and you can be Joyce for the whole time.