PDA

View Full Version : Going for a transformation experiance tonight

mikeb75
10-13-2017, 01:42 PM
I'm going on a mini vacation this weekend (a star trek convention) and I decided to go to a transformation experience tonight. The one I have been communicating with at Carla's seems nice, after I think I will go to the movies still dressed.

I figure that vacation is a time to do things you have wanted to and I have wanted to for a long time to get a full transformation and then go out and do something.

I will post any pictures I get

Elizabeth G
10-13-2017, 01:47 PM
Sounds like fun! I'm looking forward to those pictures:thumbsup:

Alice B
10-13-2017, 01:58 PM
You will enjoy it. Have fun

Territx
10-13-2017, 03:03 PM
Hope you have a great time!

Tracy329
10-13-2017, 03:29 PM
You will love it!

Jaylyn
10-13-2017, 03:32 PM
I bet you are so going to enjoy tonight. It all sounds exciting and yes vacation is just for doing what you enjoy. Can't wait for the pictures.

Kayliedaskope
10-13-2017, 03:36 PM
Carla's ... good place. I try to drop in once in a while when I'm in the area just to visit, not for any transformations. The girls I've talked to that have been worked on looked fabulous afterwards.

Lana Mae
10-13-2017, 04:06 PM
Best wishes for a great time! I know you will enjoy it! Hugs Lana Mae

Lynn Sealy
10-13-2017, 05:38 PM
I had my first transformation experience two weeks ago. Still reveling in it. Relax and have fun. You will be amazed.

Hugs,

mikeb75
10-14-2017, 03:01 AM
I just got in from my night out and let me say it was the most fun I have ever had(well except maybe the heels, boy did my feet hurt but loved wearing them). Right from the start I enjoyed it the lady who did the transformation was so friendly, helpful and she did a great job, I really love the outfits she put together.

The outfit I picked was black valvet skirt and pink top(will add pictures when I get home as I am on my phone now)

Some ladies arrived and they all made me feel so relaxed so by the time I left I didn't feel nervous at all.
The lady who did the make over asked me my female name I did have one I said so she introduced me as Michelle the femme of my name, she was so nice she chased down my lyft ride and then introduced me to the driver as Michelle.
(If I had support like that around me at home I would be in heaven)

When I got to the theater(which was on the second and third floors of the mall, I was glad there was elevators) I didn't know where to go so I asked someone and they were so polite and told me.

At the concession stand the young man who got me my popcorn referred to me as Ma'am and it made me smile(proves there are some teenagers who very respectful still), the one who took my ticket call Ms.

Then when I was leaving the theater I go lost in the mall and I asked a homeless man how to get out and he told me.

then once I got out lyft would locate me so I asked a couple for help and the gentleman show me how get left to locate me and as they left he said "Have a good night ma'am"

I didn't get one negitve reaction all night, All was positive and I have to confess I had more confidence and relaxed tonight then I have ever had before in my men's clothes.

Not once did I feel uncomfortable or like I wanted to hide in fact it was just the opposite I wanted to stay out and do more, I felt so at peace.

Persephone
10-14-2017, 03:34 AM
Congratulations Michelle! It sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Hugs,
Persephone.

XemmaX
10-14-2017, 04:08 AM
Sounds like you had a great time and well done for getting out there and feeling confident!

alwayshave
10-14-2017, 08:38 AM
Michelle, sounds like a great time. Even with experience your feet will hurt.

Meghan4now
10-14-2017, 09:29 AM
Ah, the Birth of Michelle!

Good story, and I like that you broke it up to make it quite readable. It's experiences like this that often have a lasting impact. Congratulations on making that leap. And yes, heels take practice.