PDA

View Full Version : On the cusp of freedom

Rhian
10-14-2017, 03:26 PM
Crossdressing for me over the few of years has been has been highly frustrating for me as I have gone from universtiy where I could dress when I wanted to living at home and being restricted to a few feminine items that I wear occasionally in the middle of the night. There is no privacy in my house and doors can swing open at any time and people go in each others drawers without asking. I have found the lack of opportunity to dress frustrating and it has fuelled depression during some periods.

Now I finally have a decent house deposit together and I don't think it will be long until I have a mortgage my own house. I'm already looking forward to having a proper knicker drawer, heels in my wardrobes and drawer full of make-up. It will be own palace to be a little princess in. Dressing without the risk of getting caught and having my life destroyed is going to feel fabulous. I'm ready for the pink mist to hit again.

Jayne44C
10-14-2017, 03:37 PM
Well congrats Rhian, I'm happy for you! I hope things move forward for you sooner rather than later. Enjoy your rediscovered freedoms....very jealous here.

Fiona123
10-14-2017, 03:47 PM
I wish I had a proper panty (knicker) drawer. Enjoy your freedom.

patti1569
10-14-2017, 03:53 PM
Ah yes! Freedom and privacy are so great! I hope you find the perfect place.

Shely
10-14-2017, 03:57 PM
I know just what you mean, I am also on the verge of getting my time back. Next week my mother-in-law is getting a place of hers own and I will be able to enjoy my days off in whatever dress I like. and wig and make up and heels, etc, etc. EMJOY the freedom :daydreaming:

paulinescotlandcd
10-14-2017, 05:03 PM
I am pleased for you. I am very aware it can been a real downer when you can't have some well deserved some fun time.

Julie Slowinski
10-14-2017, 05:57 PM
Ahhh ... first apartment by myself ... finally totally alone and really able to discover myself ... very important time on many levels. Lots of dressing of course, but also lots of reading (no real internet back then, actually checked books out of the library). It was also in that apartment that I came out to my future wife. And, a few weeks later, the same place that I begged her not to walk out the door forever, cuz I had taken things too far. Opps ... this was supposed to be a happy thread. Well actually it is happy, cuz we'll be celebrating our 20th anniversary this year.

Congratulations Shely ... Enjoy and take full advantage. That is, until those pesky kids of yours show up - and you thought that parents were hard to get rid of ...

Tracy Irving
10-14-2017, 06:03 PM
In my experience, being alone is a beacon for anyone and everyone to drop by unannounced. Somehow, they know...

BLUE ORCHID
10-14-2017, 07:04 PM
Hi Rhian:hugs:, Congratulations on having your own place.>Orchid...:daydreaming:...

Jaylyn
10-14-2017, 07:12 PM
Happy for you Rhian, getting your own place is great for the cd but handy for people to drop by unannounced. I would keep things maybe hidden until all those you don't want to know have came by and seen your new place. Play that by ear and go slow but all the while knowing that you'll have time to get all dolled up soon.

JeanTG
10-14-2017, 08:10 PM
I wish I had a proper panty (knicker) drawer. Enjoy your freedom.

Well I have one, as the only underpants I wear are panties! My wife, who is not accepting of my CD tendencies, does allow panties, plain or lacy, subdued or bright colours. It's my only little bit of freedom so that drawer is filled to overflowing :)

Janine cd
10-14-2017, 09:44 PM
I envy you. My wife has never really accepted my desire to dress. Like Jean, I only an able to wear femme panties daily, but once in a while, she travels to a distant relative and I'm able to dress totally. This is the only respite I have. I wish that I could have a place totally to myself so that I could be the woman that I always dreamed that I could be.

Dana44
10-14-2017, 09:49 PM
Sounds great Rhian yeah getting a place of your own is really nice.