PDA

View Full Version : What about all of this hair

Rhonda123
03-11-2006, 08:35 AM
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I hanve a question for anyone that wants to tackle it. I hanve been dressing on and off for 30 years now. Somedays I can pass and somedays I cann't. I try to keep my body shaved all of the time, but it is quite hard. I usually have to shave every two days. Dose anyone have any advice that they are willing to share with me on what to do to be able to stay smother longer?

Hugs and Kisses

Rhonda

GypsyKaren
03-11-2006, 08:55 AM
Hi Rhonda

I've had very good luck using Aveeno Positively Smooth shaving gel. It's a soy based gel that claims to slow down hair growth, and it works quite well for me.

Karen

DanaJ
03-11-2006, 08:59 AM
With apologies to The Graduate.....

DanaJ: I want to say one word to you. Just one word.
Rhonda123: Yes, ma'am.
DanaJ: Are you listening?
Rhonda123: Yes, I am.
DanaJ: Waxing.

VeronicaMoonlit
03-11-2006, 09:30 AM
With apologies to The Graduate.....

DanaJ: I want to say one word to you. Just one word.
Rhonda123: Yes, ma'am.
DanaJ: Are you listening?
Rhonda123: Yes, I am.
DanaJ: Waxing.

Here's to you, Ms. DanaJ, we all love you more than you will know....wo wo wo.

There's also the words, Laser or Electolysis People can also find words to answer questions via another favorite word of mine, Google

Veronica

jackie
03-11-2006, 09:35 AM
i use nair remover put on then get in the shower and shave,my legs ,works realy wellvery ,very smooth and seems to last a few days longer , careful about the nicks!

Maureen Henley
03-11-2006, 09:47 AM
How long does waxing last? My chest and stomach are moderately hairy, and Nair and similar products burn in about 90 seconds. Shaving is a hassle. Plus, I can't reach the hair on my back.

DanaJ
03-11-2006, 09:50 AM
A lot depends on the waxing tech's expertise, and your hair growth speed, and what cycle your hair is at when it is waxed - but you should get at least a full two weeks before you see anything at all......

HaleyPink2000
03-12-2006, 11:27 AM
Noxema Shave Gell! Extends time between shaves.
Haley:)