PDA

View Full Version : Caught!

Tina Dixon
03-11-2006, 08:49 AM
Well I could have been!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK Here's the story, as yesterdays I stated I had the day off, with every thing thats been going down I just need some time, plus I have thirty vaction days coming to me.
Well I got up yesterday after the SO left for work grabed a shower and took off to the bank fill the car up with gas and make a stop at the good will store to see what I could dress in for a bit.
I posted the out fit on yesterdays picture section, comfy pant suit set but I like dresses and skirts so hey it was diffrent.
Well when I got home I did my thing, make up, getting dressed, and when I have a whole day to my self I even polish my nails, and yes they are long for a male.
Well as day went on being dressed and playing on the computer it was time to change back to my drab self, the hardest part here is taking the nail polish off, don't even know if it's worth putting on but it just makes me fell like a women even more.
Ok so now I put ever thing away in its storage spot, so im out the door to meet the SO and her mother for supper, after supper the SO is heading to the bar to meet some girls from work, one of them is leaving for a new job, these women are kind of strange so I came home.
So im siting there watching a four hour show that I had recorded (Jason and the Argnaunts) from the Scifi channal, well its almost 11:oo pm and the SO gets home, says shes tired and going to bed because she has to work today.
Ok so I sit there watch the rest of my show then find some cheap smut on show time and I watch that (Don't ask why ok) it's around 1:00 am now and well its time to hit the hay, so I turn every thing off and head to bed, I go in to the bathroom turn on the light and what do I find? Oh can you believe this but right there on a shelf is my wig! Yes my wig, I remember brushing it out and putting it in its storage bag but I must have just set it down.
All I can think of was she was to tired and buzzed to see it and she may not have used the bathroom when she got home.
So thats the story, how do you explain a wig? Just have to tell her the truth, but my secrete is still safe.

Nikki Dee
03-11-2006, 09:00 AM
The wig.???...tell her you found it on the doorstep...it looked lost and bedraggled...so you took it in...fed it some bread and milk..gave it a wash and it kinda just fell asleep..so you thought it was better to leave it there.!!!....seems obvious to me.!!!!!LOL
Love Nikki. xxx

Raychel
03-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Wow. The rest of that story could be interesting. Either she saw that wig and didn't care or she was so blitzed that she didn't even see it. Is it possible that she did not go into the bathroom.

Juts maybe she knows more than you think. SEE I told you some saw you slip in those photos. :cheeky: It was you wife that told me it was showing. :D

Julie Avery
03-11-2006, 09:07 AM
I'd start memorizing Nikki Dee's explanation, just in case! :straightface:

Raychel
03-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Or maybe, You were going to get dressed up as one of the girls and go down to the bar, that way you could get to sepnd soeme time with your wife. But chickened out.

Shelly Preston
03-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Have you considered insanity or better still telling the truth

Maybe there the same

Tina Dixon
03-11-2006, 09:15 AM

Maybe there the same

I'm work towards telling the truth believe me, but not easy to do.

jackie
03-11-2006, 09:21 AM
wow i figured your so ; knew about your cding , i feel so lucky, it was a great relief to me comming outto my wife i realy tricked her into it , talked her into buying me a maids out fit for halloween and then it snowballed from there, i think she enjoys having a girl friend , funny but when im dressed she's realy nice to me ,calm and open , but when im dressed in drab she the same as always , been married for 25 years so , well u know how it goes any way hope u can get her to ecept you, , hey them girls can be snikie , , your a gril arn't u ? try what i did , just might work Jackie

Raychel
03-11-2006, 09:30 AM
The truth that just may work ;) "Well Hon you see it is like this, I thought that you liked being with girls so I was thinking that maybe if I dressed like a girl we could have some fun. But then you were so drunk when you came home and you said that you had to work in the morning. I decided that maybe last night was not really a good time for playing" Pause for her reaction. Then under your breath but loud enough for her to hear "Besides I like playing dress up sometimes"

Yeh, Yeh the truth that will work.

Tina Dixon
03-11-2006, 09:38 AM
wow i figured your so ; knew about your cding , i feel so lucky, it was a great relief to me comming outto my wife i realy tricked her into it , talked her into buying me a maids out fit for halloween and then it snowballed from there, i think she enjoys having a girl friend , funny but when im dressed she's realy nice to me ,calm and open , but when im dressed in drab she the same as always , been married for 25 years so , well u know how it goes any way hope u can get her to ecept you, , hey them girls can be snikie , , your a gril arn't u ? try what i did , just might work Jackie

Nope Jackie she don't know, I have been a dress like every one here for ever, but I did not go all the way till just before Christmas when I had a transformation done, then I had a second one done on my birthday and was so hooked that I bought the wig breast forms shoes that day, good thing theres a Goodwill store down the road and some of the wifes dress fit all so that alwow me dress.

TGMarla
03-11-2006, 09:42 AM
Carelessness with leaving things out, a few t's not crossed, an i not dotted here and there....it's the way we get caught. Period. No one can be 100% perfect in their habits 100% of the time no matter how careful they are. It's bound to happen sooner or later. It's happened to me, it will happen to others. No surprises there.

Marla GG
03-11-2006, 09:50 AM
Hi Tina,

I wouldn't be so sure that your secret is safe! You said

All I can think of was she was to tired and buzzed to see it and she may not have used the bathroom when she got home.

Well, there is a third possibility, which is that she saw it and had no idea what to say to you about it and so is pretending nothing is wrong while she quietly freaks out inside. I hope this isn't the case, but it is how a lot of women seem to deal with unexpectedly finding evidence of their partners' crossdressing.

I also wouldn't assume that if she does see something like that, she will automatically make the connection that you are a crossdresser. She will probably jump to all sorts of other conclusions first, none of them very comforting.

I'm glad to hear that you are working toward telling the truth, difficult as it is to do. There is a lot of excellent advice available on the web to help you in explaining things to her when you're ready.

Hugs,
Marla

p.s. LOL Nikki Dee.....wigs are such cute and cuddly creatures aren't they....but once you start taking them in they have a way of multiplying!

jackie
03-11-2006, 09:59 AM
yeah i didn't do the hole nine yards till the last few months and like u im' hooked i know its a pain in the ass but i love putting all on,polish makeup ,every thing ,and dont have to worryabout gett busted ,ecept for the kids we have one still at home ,but hes ramming most of the time , so for now life is good, oh yeah, gotto love that goodwill store! go every time we can

CharleneCD
03-11-2006, 10:10 AM
Tina, Be careful and watch for small signs something is wrong with how your wife is acting towards you. MarlaGG may be right and she is thinking other things. Be prepared to tell her the whole truth and quickly. Dont wait till she explodes. Hopefully she didn't see and you can take your time and tell her in a better situation. If you do need to tell her I can offer you something helpful. Since I dont think we live to far apart Bunny is willing to talk with her if necesary to help her understand that finding out about you being a CD is not the end of the world. It can even add some fun to the relationship. Please PM me if it becomes necessay and she is willing to meet my wife.

michelleliz
03-11-2006, 10:13 AM
You can sure save a lot of money at the good will > I shop there most of the time. I have been in your shoes a few times my self. Yhe last time was the last time I now am living by myself The divorce will be filas in 4 days.I still love being Mmichelle. Full time except when I am working.

Michelleliz

michelleliz
03-11-2006, 10:15 AM
OH I guess I should have watched what I typed So many errors.

Michelleliz

Wendy me
03-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Tina the more of you that comes out the more chance you have to be busted i know yor planning on telling her as soon as you can ... trust me there will come a day when she has that light bulb flash on ... and she starts to think and put it all together ... you have any idear how manny times i was driveing down the road and thought omg i left out... and rushed home ... i working things out with my wife now and it all takes time ...

see with finding the way or time to at lest tell her to open that line of being honest .. then you don't need to worry abought being busted ... i know it all takes time and were you busted??? who knows but sooner or latter.....

Sam-antha
03-11-2006, 10:42 AM
I rather think that Marla may have the real answer to the question "why did she not react ?"
Does she know that Cd people exist ? I know that we know, but then does everyone else know ? If she does not, then explaining could be difficult. Personally I would stick to the cuddly thing that she might also love story. It is less convincing to us. If she accepts that gift, then do make sure that you do not get caught again.........
Life does have problems.

Jasmine Ellis
03-11-2006, 10:56 AM
If she knows dear, keep an eye out as she sits by you, or talk to you, she may give out a sign that she knows. Good luck hun,

Jacqui
03-11-2006, 11:29 AM

She was "tired and buzzed."
You say, "What wig? How much did you have to drink last night? Can't even trust you to go out with the girls! Cheez!"

Amanduhrob
03-11-2006, 12:11 PM
You could always say it wasn't a wig, it was the neighbors newNoodle (http://atlas.walagata.com/thumbnail.php?w=&u=htg&f=noodleriffic.jpg&d=&ht=100&wd=100&bg=4682B4&fg=FFFFFF&text=&t=1)

Tina Dixon
03-11-2006, 01:52 PM
Well ladies thanks for your suggests and comments, as you all know me on the site as being fun loving and easy to go, I do have some problems my self, my job being bought out, and all most getting cought, it's good to come on line here and lay it out for all to read.

Here's the lattest, I really don't think she seen it, she's been home and shes off again like nothing happend, now she's off to her brothers house because his wife left him and to move some furnicher, may be there moving in together?

You know I my self used the can a couple of times last night and did not see it till I went to bed, oh hell what if she moved it? now im worked up again, and what if she just don't care, just happy im home and not running around.

Well I'll keep you all informed as time goes by, but im going to have to do some thing soon, being dress as a girl I just don't seem to have the balls I used to have;)

Teresa Amina
03-11-2006, 06:10 PM
Hang in there Tina!

Raychel
03-11-2006, 06:50 PM
Tina, I thought that she at least knew a little about your dressing. If she does not you had best be ALOT more careful. You are playing with a time bomb girl. You had better think very carefully about your actions and about having the talk. That also can be very tricky. Be Careful and do keep me informed. :eek:

Julie Avery
03-11-2006, 07:08 PM
I think there's nothing to be ashamed of if your p doesn't know. I bet most of us with accepting p's are on 2'nd marriages. Go Tina.

Janelle Young
03-11-2006, 07:38 PM
Hi Tina

I have been caught twice by two different women. Both times they thought the clothing belonged to another woman and that I was cheating on them. I came clean right away both times and they both seemed relieved that the clothes were mine and I was not cheating. It was not an easy thing to do but in the end it worked out well. I am now single and I will be up front about my crossdressing before I get involved with another woman so it should never be an issue in the future.

If she did see the wig and mentions it to you, I say tell her the truth right then and there. If she does not mention it I say let sleeping dogs lie and tell her about your dressing when and if you are ready to. Good luck.

Janelle

Tina Dixon
03-12-2006, 07:37 AM
Hi Tina

I have been caught twice by two different women. Both times they thought the clothing belonged to another woman and that I was cheating on them. I came clean right away both times and they both seemed relieved that the clothes were mine and I was not cheating. It was not an easy thing to do but in the end it worked out well. I am now single and I will be up front about my crossdressing before I get involved with another woman so it should never be an issue in the future.

If she did see the wig and mentions it to you, I say tell her the truth right then and there. If she does not mention it I say let sleeping dogs lie and tell her about your dressing when and if you are ready to. Good luck.

Janelle

Well after a day and we went out last night, no she never seen it, but yes im going to have to work on bringing this matter out, I don't need a heart attack and also so I can be Tina more and expand on her devlopment.

Kristen Kelly
03-12-2006, 08:20 AM
Be very carefull I had what I though were many close calls with my exwife. It wasn't till we were sitting in divorce court did my ex-sister in law lean over and ask if I had pretty panties and a bra under my suit. We were married for 10 years.

Penny
03-12-2006, 08:57 AM
Tina the more of you that comes out the more chance you have to be busted i know yor planning on telling her as soon as you can ... trust me there will come a day when she has that light bulb flash on ... and she starts to think and put it all together ... you have any idear how manny times i was driveing down the road and thought omg i left out... and rushed home ... i working things out with my wife now and it all takes time ...

see with finding the way or time to at lest tell her to open that line of being honest .. then you don't need to worry abought being busted ... i know it all takes time and were you busted??? who knows but sooner or latter.....
Many times I too had left out and much anguish resulted. Ask yourself why
you continue to do this to yourself and if Marla is right, to your wife too.
Does getting caught mean "protecting your male image" or because you
are sneeking around. Your own choice of vocabulary indicates you feel you were or are doing something wrong. Only you can figure out which is the correct answer. Your dyphoria will not go away till you do. So, either stop
crossdressing ( I know you can't any more than I could) or allow you wife
to discover who you really are. I know I must sound a little hard but I know
exactly how your feeling and for what? Being who you are is not wrong but
how we behave to protect ourself can be.:hugs:

Tina Dixon
03-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Many times I too had left out and much anguish resulted. Ask yourself why
you continue to do this to yourself and if Marla is right, to your wife too.
Does getting caught mean "protecting your male image" or because you
are sneeking around. Your own choice of vocabulary indicates you feel you were or are doing something wrong. Only you can figure out which is the correct answer. Your dyphoria will not go away till you do. So, either stop
crossdressing ( I know you can't any more than I could) or allow you wife
to discover who you really are. I know I must sound a little hard but I know
exactly how your feeling and for what? Being who you are is not wrong but
how we behave to protect ourself can be.:hugs:

How can it be sneeking around when it's just good clean fun? But it's just not that easy to come out to your love ones is it.
Stoping? Not going to happen, so I keep reading the forum and I do plan to join the local Tri-Ess chapter, i have already talked to them via the phone, so im working my way to where I'll feel confedent to sit her down and tell her, just hope I don't get cought in the mean time.

VeronicaMoonlit
03-12-2006, 10:42 AM
How can it be sneeking around when it's just good clean fun?
Is having to keep your stash hid, and being paranoid about someone finding it "good clean fun"? Is waiting till your SO has left the house, rushing to your stash, and then constantly listening or looking for any sign that she might have come back early, "good clean fun"? Is worrying that you left something out or there's some trace of makeup that you missed "good clean fun"?

But it's just not that easy to come out to your love ones is it.

No, it isn't easy, but as time passes it's only going to get harder.

i have already talked to them via the phone, so im working my way to where I'll feel confedent to sit her down and tell her, just hope I don't get cought in the mean time. If you don't want to get caught, tell her now. Why wait Since you've already called Tri-Ess it's a good time as any. You can tell her about PALS (Partners Are Learning Supporters)

Veronica

dawnmcdaniels
03-12-2006, 10:47 AM
What wig?

Tina Dixon
03-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Is having to keep your stash hid, and being paranoid about someone finding it "good clean fun"?

Veronica yes it is, and I will solve this problem, it's not the end of the world to me, hell if im not in a wheel chair or in prison it's not the end!

Lisa Baby
03-12-2006, 11:28 AM

Maybe there the same

I feel that honesty, particularily in important matters, is an absolute must in a relationship.

So long as it is a secret for you alone, that is one thing. But I, personaly, would not fudge the truth once it was known to my SO. If she brings the subject up, be prepared to divulge everything.

Maybe she would appreciate a fasion show?

Are the two of you close enough in size that you could trade outfits?

Good luck in whatever the situation brings about.

Lisa

Tina Dixon
03-13-2006, 07:17 AM
I feel that honesty, particularily in important matters, is an absolute must in a relationship.

So long as it is a secret for you alone, that is one thing. But I, personaly, would not fudge the truth once it was known to my SO. If she brings the subject up, be prepared to divulge everything.

Maybe she would appreciate a fasion show?

Are the two of you close enough in size that you could trade outfits?

Good luck in whatever the situation brings about.

Lisa

If she were to bring the subject up I would tell her ever thing, and she is a tall gal so some of her stuff does fit.

Keri
03-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Reminds me of the time I was driving down to Florida from Canada and, one night in a motel in Georgia :bonk:, realized that I'd left a nightie under my pillow (I sleep separate from my wife) and that my wife was using my bedroom for her cousin while I was on the road. What to do? Who to call to sneak over and "hide the evidence"?

Broke down and called my wife (she "knows" but doesn't "get involved") and she said that she'd already changed my sheets (they're silk, by the way) and "got rid of the evidence". Guess it's good to have a gal that covers for ya. Wonder if a guy "just" having silk sheets is evidence enough of his bent?

Tina Dixon
03-13-2006, 03:46 PM
Reminds me of the time I was driving down to Florida from Canada and, one night in a motel in Georgia :bonk:, realized that I'd left a nightie under my pillow (I sleep separate from my wife) and that my wife was using my bedroom for her cousin while I was on the road. What to do? Who to call to sneak over and "hide the evidence"?

Broke down and called my wife (she "knows" but doesn't "get involved") and she said that she'd already changed my sheets (they're silk, by the way) and "got rid of the evidence". Guess it's good to have a gal that covers for ya. Wonder if a guy "just" having silk sheets is evidence enough of his bent?

You each got your own bedroom?

Adele
03-13-2006, 04:09 PM
My wife knew about my dressing habits even though I thought I was being so careful putting her clothes away.

Now I've opened up to her and she has had time think life just couldn't get much better!!!!!

Adele. xxx

Tina Dixon
03-13-2006, 04:19 PM
My wife knew about my dressing habits even though I thought I was being so careful putting her clothes away.

Now I've opened up to her and she has had time think life just couldn't get much better!!!!!

Adele. xxx

Thanks for sharing, that I hope is my goal also.

Penny
03-13-2006, 05:27 PM
How can it be sneeking around when it's just good clean fun? But it's just not that easy to come out to your love ones is it.
Stoping? Not going to happen, so I keep reading the forum and I do plan to join the local Tri-Ess chapter, i have already talked to them via the phone, so im working my way to where I'll feel confedent to sit her down and tell her, just hope I don't get cought in the mean time.
Tina, I know it's not sneeking around to you and I know it doesn't hurt
anyone to want to feel good crossdressing. I felt that way too before I told
my wives. I also know how difficult it is to tell your wife. It did'nt get any better the second time. I would rather have jumped from a plane from 10,000 ft without a parachute and hoped a partner could catch me. But to your wife,
it might appear to be sneeky and spill over into other areas of you relationship that require trust. Look, we do not give women enough credit for
their tolerance. Look at the crap that they put up with from us as males. Your wife lives with you and all you faults and don't you do the same? I do hope you can find a way to tell her and things work out. I wish that for every girl here who is in that situation.

Hugs,

PENNY

Tina Dixon
03-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Tina, I know it's not sneeking around to you and I know it doesn't hurt
anyone to want to feel good crossdressing. I felt that way too before I told
my wives. I also know how difficult it is to tell your wife. It did'nt get any better the second time. I would rather have jumped from a plane from 10,000 ft without a parachute and hoped a partner could catch me. But to your wife,
it might appear to be sneeky and spill over into other areas of you relationship that require trust. Look, we do not give women enough credit for
their tolerance. Look at the crap that they put up with from us as males. Your wife lives with you and all you faults and don't you do the same? I do hope you can find a way to tell her and things work out. I wish that for every girl here who is in that situation.

Hugs,

PENNY

So truer words are said than what you just said Penny, I will break the news to her just don't know when or how but I will.
I want to get out a bit dressed and join the local Tri-Ess chapter and hope that shes a part of it, time will tell.